Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize (899 Views)

The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Fraud Alert!!! Adekola James Is Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
I want to draw your attention to an upcoming hushpuppy, he normally post motivational quotes so as to get noticed. Now he is on a mission to defraud gullible Nlers of their hard earned money!

Beware of amanda201/cynthia500/James550/wholesaleprize - the latest hushpuppy in town!

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Make Nl clean, say no to fruadsters that disguise with motivational quotes! Awon invictus ti de o!

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
seriously?
Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by marsman: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
What!!! So no be Cynthia500 get that plump ass.
Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
PopSmoke:
seriously?
e shock you?
Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
marsman:
What!!! So no be Cynthia500 get that plump ass.
na man be that! The werey dey disguise.
Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
na man be that! The werey dey disguise.
you can't keep making baseless accusations without a verifiable proof.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
you doubt me? Did you ask god for confirmation b4 u believed lazarus came out from d grave?

if u no believe me, u no believe jesu.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by wholesaleprize(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
abeg op why you no include my name too? shebi na you still call me Cynthia for no proof
Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by wholesaleprize(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
you doubt me? Did you ask god for confirmation b4 u believed lazarus came out from d grave?

if u no believe me, u no believe jesu.

what a bastard op,
you are jobless and foolish in all your claims
come and beat me am in my house
you are caused and will die poor,
you are such a scammer and a big thief,
we go see who go tire naaa,
i will come here every minute to spoil all your threads,
na die you dey so coward!
We will see who will tire naa
well done you don sign big contract!
All your threads are going down every single day of my life
24/7 you will see us here gauranteed
chase me up and down your thread and see if you will catch me,
that my 5k you thief you will surely vomit it
you dey learn work guy!
you are a broad day cheap scammer and a thief!
the damage will be done from today till you repent and give me
back my money
guy na die you dey soo,
game over!
life go tire you I swear down
cyber criminal is never a way forward
the next we go push for go brutal.
see guy my internet speed na die,
forget all those your nonsense front page hussle you dey do so.
in just 1 hour I swear down to crumble all your hard work and
sweat.
no matter how you try we go still
create new one to insult your father,
life go tire you here guy
since you jobless we go give you work do
next time you go know who you dey deal with
we just dey wait for your reply
then you go see real bombing,
no be all those your nonsense manual bombing you dey mumu
yourself with for front page.
guy make I ask you,
you fit ever for this life challenge automatic bot software make fit
comment 24 hours none stop?
I get am for here,
all those your front page booking and hussle na child's play for
where this bot dey.
see guy no go make me use am for you ooo!
life go tire you and you fit go commit suicide.
all my guys dey watch you and all those your other accounts
make dey hussle front page!
just only one hour bombing go brutal for all your accounts
combined
then next time you go know say you still dey learn work
Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by wholesaleprize(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:

the Cynthia babe just dey her own.
the fool won toast am she no gree for am.
the next thing na to dey call her scammer for no good reason and no proof.

I don tell Cynthia make she leave this coward for me to handle

life go tire you guy.

why you no include say na me be Cynthia?

ashawo man!
na love go kill you there bastard op
Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by wholesaleprize(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
the true gbege for the story is that this bastard op try to toast our loving Cynthia and she no gree for the fool.

the idiot have forgotten say me too I get eye for the babe.

you think say na only you love Cynthia abi?

na thunder go fire you and all your ancestors there coward of the first order
Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by Richfarmer(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
I want to draw your attention to an upcoming hushpuppy, he normally post motivational quotes so as to get noticed. Now he is on a mission to defraud gullible Nlers of their hard earned money!

Beware of amanda201/cynthia500/James550 - the latest hushpuppy in town!

but op why did you not also included my name too on that useless list of yours?

The girl cynthia can charge you to court for damages,

you will cuff out #50 million then you will know its never a good idea to accuse someone for no good reason at all,

see let me tell you,
before you come all out to spill trash you better get your facts right!

You wont be telling the judge that it seems cynthia and those other accounts are same.

Its not done that way coward,

look at your name self
amurubber,

just to tell you guys how stupid this op thinks,

well the last time i enterupted your conversations was when i saw you trying to toast her,

before you know it cynthia is a scammer!

All because she refused you,

op please go and get a life and stop critizing our sweet motivational speaker that has made a name for herself here on nairaland,

you dont just have a life thats why you envy her this much,

i spits on your grave bastard op

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by wholesaleprize(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
what a bastard op, you are jobless and foolish in all your claims come and beat me am in my house you are caused and will die poor, you are such a scammer and a big thief, we go see who go tire naaa, i will come here every minute to spoil all your threads, na die you dey so coward! We will see who will tire naa well done you don sign big contract! All your threads are going down every single day of my life 24/7 you will see us here gauranteed chase me up and down your thread and see if you will catch me, that my 5k you thief you will surely vomit it you dey learn work guy! you are a broad day cheap scammer and a thief! the damage will be done from today till you repent and give me back my money guy na die you dey soo, game over! life go tire you I swear down cyber criminal is never a way forward the next we go push for go brutal. see guy my internet speed na die, forget all those your nonsense front page hussle you dey do so. in just 1 hour I swear down to crumble all your hard work and sweat. no matter how you try we go still create new one to insult your father, life go tire you here guy since you jobless we go give you work do next time you go know who you dey deal with we just dey wait for your reply then you go see real bombing, no be all those your nonsense manual bombing you dey mumu yourself with for front page. guy make I ask you, you fit ever for this life challenge automatic bot software make fit comment 24 hours none stop? I get am for here, all those your front page booking and hussle na child's play for where this bot dey. see guy no go make me use am for you ooo! life go tire you and you fit go commit suicide. all my guys dey watch you and all those your other accounts make dey hussle front page! just only one hour bombing go brutal for all your accounts combined then next time you go know say you still dey learn work
Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by wholesaleprize(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:

Beware of amanda201/cynthia500/James550 - the latest hushpuppy in town!

but I thought you once said me and cynthia500 is the same?

or have you changed mind bastard
Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by wholesaleprize(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
what a bastard op, you are jobless and foolish in all your claims come and beat me am in my house you are caused and will die poor, you are such a scammer and a big thief, we go see who go tire naaa, i will come here every minute to spoil all your threads, na die you dey so coward! We will see who will tire naa well done you don sign big contract! All your threads are going down every single day of my life 24/7 you will see us here gauranteed chase me up and down your thread and see if you will catch me, that my 5k you thief you will surely vomit it you dey learn work guy! you are a broad day cheap scammer and a thief! the damage will be done from today till you repent and give me back my money guy na die you dey soo, game over! life go tire you I swear down cyber criminal is never a way forward the next we go push for go brutal. see guy my internet speed na die, forget all those your nonsense front page hussle you dey do so. in just 1 hour I swear down to crumble all your hard work and sweat. no matter how you try we go still create new one to insult your father, life go tire you here guy since you jobless we go give you work do next time you go know who you dey deal with we just dey wait for your reply then you go see real bombing, no be all those your nonsense manual bombing you dey mumu yourself with for front page. guy make I ask you, you fit ever for this life challenge automatic bot software make fit comment 24 hours none stop? I get am for here, all those your front page booking and hussle na child's play for where this bot dey. see guy no go make me use am for you ooo! life go tire you and you fit go commit suicide. all my guys dey watch you and all those your other accounts make dey hussle front page! just only one hour bombing go brutal for all your accounts combined then next time you go know say you still dey learn work
Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by wholesaleprize(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by wholesaleprize(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Fraud Alert! Cynthia500/amanda201/james550/wholesaleprize by Richfarmer(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
See what love for cynthia has caused you op,

to be patient enough you just cant,

thats why she even blutantly refused your nonsense stylish request to be with her.

I pray you run projects worth 40-100 million then you will know that all this you have written here are been run by secondary school boys,

you are such a pathetic scammer trying to spoil a girl working so hard to make a name for her self in this forum

i hate your types op

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Set Me Up With Another Man - House Wife Cries. / Say No To Masturbation ...... Retain Your Seed (semen Retention) / Being A Good Wife To Your Man Won't Stop Him From Cheating!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.