Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society (6453 Views)

The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Paternity fraud seems to be like a business for some women... i watched a documentary where the man found out 3 of his 4 kids aren't his, he filed for divorce, the court made him forfiet the house he was paying morgage on, and he kept paying mortgage on a house that wasn't his... the biological father was later found but the court still made him pay child support... what kind of wickedness is the law using to favour women against men, ripping them off and taking everything away from them, which leads some men into depression... I'm sure you know there was a time a Nigerian doctor said 4 out of 10 men raise kids that aren't theirs without them knowing...isnt this wickedness, why must a man subject himself to such cruelty... i choose not to... just go on YouTube and watch paternity court.. you will cry for men

4 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Best shit ever?...Just don't get married undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Snipper007: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
THIS HOES AIN'T LOYAL

I reserve my case till when I go get pikin, I go wait after two weeks I go do DNA secretly without her concent.....I just pray things don't go south because "in fellas voice" I NO BE GENTLE MAN AT ALL O grin

3 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Snipper007:
I reserve my case till when I go get pikin, I go wait after two weeks I go do DNA secretly without her concent.....I just pray things don't go south because "in fellas voice" I NO BE GENTLE MAN AT ALL O grin
bro I'm telling you, people dont realise how viral it is..some men don commit suicide.. you imagine pikin when u don dey raise for 10 years with your sweat

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Snipper007: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
bro I'm telling you, people dont realise how viral it is..some men don commit suicide.. you imagine pikin when u don dey raise for 10 years with your sweat

Inside life
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by ubunja(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
Paternity fraud seems to be like a business for some women... i watched a documentary where the man found out 3 of his 4 kids aren't his, he filed for divorce, the court made him forfiet the house he was paying morgage on, and he kept paying mortgage on a house that wasn't his... the biological father was later found but the court still made him pay child support... what kind of wickedness is the law using to favour women against men, ripping them off and taking everything away from them, which leads some men into depression... I'm sure you know there was a time a Nigerian doctor said 4 out of 10 men raise kids that aren't theirs without them knowing...isnt this wickedness, why must a man subject himself to such cruelty... i choose not to... just go on YouTube and watch paternity court.. you will cry for men
I'll kill a hoe if a hoe plays me like that. Damn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by planetx13: 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
The pigs just can't keep their legs closed....

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
I'll kill a hoe if a hoe plays me like that. Damn.
check 80s alot of men killed alot of women in america tryinh to rip them off their live savings
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by ubunja(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
check 80s alot of men killed alot of women in america tryinh to rip them off their live savings
now men in America kill themselves only. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Snipper007: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:

And history will still repeat itself again if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Snipper007: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:

The foolish ones abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
i told a friend, if they bring those laws fir divorce settlements or child support.. alot of men will commit murder, cos Nigeria cant do any proper forensic investigation..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Prinnce1: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
If you like marry a virgin or assistant Jesus.... A DNA check is a must. No excuse for that

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by ubunja(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
i told a friend, if they bring those laws fir divorce settlements or child support.. alot of men will commit murder, cos Nigeria cant do any proper forensic investigation..
thing is, take for example in France? Men are not allowed to do paternity tests for fear of "disturbing family peace" or something. laws can be made to prevent or even criminalise paternity forensic investigation. To place power overwhelmingly in women's hands. In that situation, even if men can do the investigations they may find themselves breaking the law. It can be crazy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
thing is, take for example in France? Men are not allowed to do paternity tests for fear of "disturbing family peace" or something. laws can be made to prevent or even criminalise paternity forensic investigation. To place power overwhelmingly in women's hands. In that situation, even if men can do the investigations they may find themselves breaking the law. It can be crazy.
haha this is insane, never heard of this one before oo.. so this basically gives the woman so much power to commit this fraud overwhelmingly.... but then again you wonder... why do women claim they are being suppressed, when the law favours them more

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Dande55: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
And the men breeding children outside nko?

What of women that pay child support?
Funny thing is how a man living in ajegunle and competing with mosquitoes will always be on nl crying about what's happening in a developed country; People who do not give a rat ass about their disgusting existence

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Snipper007:

The foolish ones abi.
i wouldn't really call them foolish bro.. do you know how painful that thing is.. some people are not just strong enough to bear such trauma
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by ubunja(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
haha this is insane, never heard of this one before oo.. so this basically gives the woman so much power to commit this fraud overwhelmingly.... but then again you wonder... why do women claim they are being suppressed, when the law favours them more
the west is so screwed its crazy.

4 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Snipper007: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:

This is Africa, a man can do DNA 10x if he so wishes

8 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by ubunja(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Snipper007:

This is Africa, a man can do DNA 10x if he so wishes
for now. Who knows tomorrow? In 10 years? In 20?
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by ubunja(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Dande55:

Funny thing is how a man living in ajegunle and competing with mosquitoes will always be on nl crying about what's happening in a developed country; People who do not give a rat ass about their disgusting existence
strong words. Why are you so emotional over the issue?

9 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Snipper007: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
for now. Who knows tomorrow? In 10 years? In 20?
Bro you should know that in Africa a man is the head of his house unlike those European countries were all power is in the woman's hands, take for example 80% of men move in with thier gf and remain with them in thier house even after marriage(I don't even know if I should say thier men are damn lazy)but in Africa our tradition alone forbids that.
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by ubunja(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Snipper007:

Bro you should know that in Africa a man is the head of his house unlike those European countries were all power is in the woman's hands, take for example 80% of men move in with thier gf and remain with them in thier house even after marriage(I don't even know if I should say thier men are damn lazy)but in Africa our tradition alone forbids that.
I hear you. But things do change. Who would have thought African countries would allow gay marriage? But slowly its happening. Western influence is slowly but surely spreading worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Snipper007:

its slowly changinh.. the bacteria will surely get here
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
Dande55:

men breeding outside most times the wifes knows about his kids... lol its just funny how you simps and women on nairaland always divert total reasoning into our personal finance...
you dont even know us but you magically know what the account balance says..

It has nothing to do with our bank accounts.. why is everything about money for you people.. when your simp reasoning is questioned you attack our finances... grin

8 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by boiz2men(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Whenever I'm about to marry, I will tell the babe I must do DNA tests for all kids born into our home and asks her if she's comfortable with that... If not, we cancel the courtship.

I will tell her I'm doing this because hospitals can not be trusted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
boiz2men:
Whenever I'm about to marry, I will tell the babe I must do DNA tests for all kids born into our home and asks her if she's comfortable with that... If not, we cancel the courtship.

I will tell her I'm doing this because hospitals can not be trusted
you don't have to tell her, just suprise her after birth.

4 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by boiz2men(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
you don't have to tell her, just suprise her after birth.

I have to tell her so I don't divorce her later.

So if she's in the marriage and the thought comes to her... She will know that every kid must go through DNA test before I accept them.

If I surprise her and it happens that its not mine... I will have to divorce.

I just want to give her something to keep her in check

3 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
boiz2men:

I have to tell her so I don't divorce her later.

So if she's in the marriage and the thought comes to her... She will know that every kid must go through DNA test before I accept them.

If I surprise her and it happens that its not mine... I will have to divorce.

I just want to give her something to keep her in check
if you have to give her a warning to make her a good woman then she's not for you

10 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by CHoccolaTE: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
Dande55:

His house is actually in Ojota grin
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Dande55: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Lol. I heard they deleted the thread. grin
Re: The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society by Kennedyiheme: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

i dont get how does where he lives bring any light to this topic.. you see why women are below men.. you always think like fishes.. the average woman is a dunce

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies / Actress Onyii Alex Causes Commotion Online As She Puts Her Camel Toe On Display / Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.