Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (663 Views)

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Olamiadara Adedayo: My Sex Video Was Leaked By My Boyfriend After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DSC7: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: . by Zazzzu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
hmm baba for the girls. The dick in the puccy shadow

2 Likes

Re: . by blackpanthar: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
DSC7:
At the Age of 24 i cant recollect how many pussy i have Banged..

But i think i have disvirgined 13 girls..

Now i am dating only 5 girls....

I have never broken any girl's heart...

Reason because only distance keeps us apart...

I have banged uncountable oloshos....

I hardly spend 30mins with a girl inside room with out having sex...

na dem sef dey often ask for d sex.....

When ever i passby girls will be giving me greenlight...

Now i have like 6 girls that i need to approve their proposal by asking them out but very unfortunate am tired of steady banging..i wan plan my life..

Pls advise me..........

All thte things are not achievements o.

Shey you know what they call prostrate cancer.... See... Stop wasting your time.

The only award for being a serial sex machine is a baby.

You are not getting paid from it.... Cut off from women and focus on living a better life that will give your children a good name and inheritance.

You don't want your Legacy to be about women.... Women who will not last.... And who may claim to be born again later and hate you.

See, there is power to say no to your sexual urges.... There is power to actually live clean and pure.

Do you know sex makes your brain tired? Those who really focus on sex are not inventors of any major thing that can move humanity forward.

Clean up.... Have a girlfriend only after you have gotten your life together and you have disciplined your sexual urges else you will gracefully cheat.

Get closer to God... Start business and say no to women until you find one that is worth carrying your children.... One queen that has the Character and beauty you want your children to have.

Women are gates... Be wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by virginprincess(f): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Imagine the nonsense this one typed, no single atom of shame, SMH.
Re: . by Nazgul: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
DSC7:
At the Age of 24 i cant recollect how many pussy i have Banged..

But i think i have disvirgined 13 girls..

Now i am dating only 5 girls....

I have never broken any girl's heart...

Reason because only distance keeps us apart...

I have banged uncountable oloshos....

I hardly spend 30mins with a girl inside room with out having sex...

na dem sef dey often ask for d sex.....

When ever i passby girls will be giving me greenlight...

Now i have like 6 girls that i need to approve their proposal by asking them out but very unfortunate am tired of steady banging..i wan plan my life..

Pls advise me..........
Are you bragging with this as an achievement?

I was hoping to read how you bought your first car at age 21 and how you've just completed your personal duplex.

Having sex with numerous girls isn't an achievement, you're the one loosing energy and semen.

My advice? Stay away from women and start planning your future. Very soon you'll hit 40 and if all you have to brag about at age 40 is the number of holes you've dug, then you've failed in life.
Re: . by donbachi(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
u againnnn?

(1) (Reply)

Please If You Are Over 18 Years Old / I Want To Impregnate Her!!! / Guys Watch Out For Fat Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.