Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,165 members, 7,957,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nothing In My Life Is Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing In My Life Is Real (709 Views)

So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing In My Life Is Real by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
I hate my life, I wish I was dead. my family only love me when I have to give and treat me like a competition and a failure. everyday I am always wondering if society will love me today or hate me today. sometimes I go out and everyone shows me love and the very next day everyone acts like I'm invisible. how is that normal? never had a real relationship with anyone for the same reason, they love me one moment and hate me the next, and I dont even have to talk they just take one look at my face and decide if they will hate me today or love me today. I don't feel real or human, I feel like a thing people use for their entertainment. I hate society, I wish I was dead honestly

1 Like

Re: Nothing In My Life Is Real by Adesammy01(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
Prettydevil:
I hate my life, I wish I was dead. my family only love me when I have to give and treat me like a competition and a failure. everyday I am always wondering if society will love me today or hate me today. sometimes I go out and everyone shows me love and the very next day everyone acts like I'm invisible. how is that normal? never had a real relationship with anyone for the same reason, they love me one moment and hate me the next, and I dont even have to talk they just take one look at my face and decide if they will hate me today or love me today. I don't feel real or human, I feel like a thing people use for their entertainment. I hate society, I wish I was dead honestly
Prettydevil:
Prettydevil:
So sorry about how you feel, but this has to do more with your mindset. Maybe you expect too much from people and when they don't deliver what you expected of them you feel disappointed. Don't expect from anyone to avoid disappointment in you really need to build your self esteem by reading about how to do that and how to overcome inferiority complex too. Develop a positive attitude to situations and stop being pessimistic. Nobody can give you happiness except yourself. Nobody will breath for you!
Re: Nothing In My Life Is Real by budaatum: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Charity, they say, begins at home.

You, my dear, do not love yourself and are seeking love from others. Have you not wondered how it is possible for others to love you more than you love yourself? I strongly suggest you start having an honest relationship with yourself first before seeking the love of others.
Re: Nothing In My Life Is Real by donbachi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
You better learn to put urself first..if u die dem go still complain,sey drink and food no reach dem.

6 Likes

Re: Nothing In My Life Is Real by Nazgul: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Prettydevil:
Take it easy on yourself. If everyone here should pour out their own mind like you did, you'll be shocked to see that you're even better than most people.

Life isn't a bed of roses, nothing comes easy unless you were born with a silver spoon.

So rather than sit there, acknowledging that you're a failure while contemplating suicide, you can make out a plan for your future.

Draw closer to God, tell him your goals, strive to achieve them avoid negative and toxic people, celebrate your little success and very soon, the sky will be your limit.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing In My Life Is Real by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nazgul:

Take it easy on yourself. If everyone here should pour out their own mind like you did, you'll be shocked to see that you're even better than most people.

Life isn't a bed of roses, nothing comes easy unless you were born with a silver spoon.

So rather than sit there, acknowledging that you're a failure while contemplating suicide, you can make out a plan for your future.

Draw closer to God, tell him your goals, strive to achieve them avoid negative and toxic people, celebrate your little success and very soon, the sky will be your limit.

why the Bleep do I get admired today and dont get it tomorrow ? that thing is messing with my sanity
Re: Nothing In My Life Is Real by Nazgul: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Prettydevil:

why the Bleep do I get admired today and dont get it tomorrow ? that thing is messing with my sanity
Worry yourself less with what people think about you. Men tell prostitutes that they're beautiful, but they both know that he's saying so to gain access into her cunt.

Concentrate more on self love. Look into the mirror and tell yourself that you're beautiful, that's the best compliment you can give yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing In My Life Is Real by budaatum: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Prettydevil:

You have the opportunity to name yourself and of all the names you could have chosen for yourself, you chose devil and expect to be admired and loved.

Do you not know what a devil is? Can you not see how you are messing with yourself?
Re: Nothing In My Life Is Real by shantti(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
stop allowing peoples validation be your source of happiness, trust me, i know what it feels like, i've been there before, it will kill you. Learn how to be the source of your own happiness, learn how to be your own bestfriend, never find comfort in human, trust me, never. Along the line, there should be something you have passion for or talent in, it could be writing, software developement, painting, graphics(either 2d or 3d), etc. Find time to nurture your talent, There is time for everything, time to socialize and time to be alone to strategize ur life. You see that thing called exercise, engage in it, incorporate it into ur life, just as you have time to eat and sleep, map out time to engage in intensive exercise maybe every two days, it will boost ur self esteem such that peoples validation of you will become irrelevant to you. Lastly, please dont be an atheist, pray before you sleep and every morning when u wake up, There is a God. Find activities that will take u to church once in a while apart from sunday services, it could be youth meetings, choir practice, etc. You will be fine

1 Like

Re: Nothing In My Life Is Real by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nazgul:

Worry yourself less with what people think about you. Men tell prostitutes that they're beautiful, but they both know that he's saying so to gain access into her cunt.

Concentrate more on self love. Look into the mirror and tell yourself that you're beautiful, that's the best compliment you can give yourself.

do people give you intense stares almost everyday without saying a word to you? for years? maybe then u would understand why people get into my head
Re: Nothing In My Life Is Real by Weneda(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2020
Prettydevil:
U need to build ur self esteem, u really need motivational books, ur mentality is working against u nd u need to change ur mindset. Don't see/view how people look at u. Lastly u need to be close to Jesus, join a service group. Be devoted to the things of the Lord
Re: Nothing In My Life Is Real by Shortyy(f): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2020
Lol, see this one. There is no love better than self-love. Bruh love yourself, appreciate yourself, tell yourself you matter. Look in the mirror every day and marvel at the view.

People will always criticize you whether you are doing right or wrong. So do what makes you happy. Whatever you'll do and feel satisfied, do it. Never worry about what people are saying, because, at some point, they'll get tired of talking.

Never live your life to please anybody. That's the greatest mistake most people do. Being a "people pleaser". Build yourself up to follow a particular rule. Wake up every morning and say to yourself, " I'm not gonna please anyone today, I'll do me" don't in any way break any of those rules. Brush yourself up dear, if not people will keep on taking you for a ride.
Re: Nothing In My Life Is Real by mosdii(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2020
I sell sniper and other insecticides in case you need one.
Re: Nothing In My Life Is Real by MMXX: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2020
First of,why are people staring at you intensely without saying anything?.Are you ugly?.Do you dress shabbily?,Are you autistic?.OR all of this is just in your head.

You don't expect people to love n treat you right when you have no iota of love for yourself..You seek validation from friends n family and when you don't get that you feel awful n rejected,you find it difficult to fit in meanwhile you simply just need to do you and be you(Cos if you be you,who can be you but you),you want to be noticed n complimented at all cost prompting you to try be another version of yourself, which overtime you'll find it difficult being consistent because you'll always return back to your default.

Learn to love n accept the way you are,do you without thinking bout what other people feel bout you,what their taughts are of you is inconsequential n non of your business.Don't think too much, don't spend so much time in your thoughts.Eat well n dress nice,wear a nice smile always n don't let you thoughts get the better of you.

Social Anxiety sometimes is responsible for this kinds of feeling, I'll create a topic on this sometime to shade more light on this

(1) (Reply)

WOW: Breaking News On President Trump! / 8 Reasons Why You Are Still Single (must See) / Bride Discovers On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.