Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

8 Reasons Why You Are Still Single (must See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Why You Are Still Single (must See) (682 Views)

Makeup Artist: ''any Man Above 40 That’s Still Single Must Have Bad Character'' / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Why You Are Still Single (must See) by Akinblogdotcom: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Valentine is around the corner and you are still single to stupor because no one to send you gifts, flowers or even text messages, TRAGIC! But reason this well, Are you really single or is it a condition that is making your crayfish bend?

1. You are a spec
Your potential partners are confused because they are shocked why a SPEC like you is still single.

2. You are a player
You belong to nobody and everybody. You play different babes/guys all the time. But you’re still very much single, it’s even smelling already.

3. You have suffered in their hands
They have shown you pepper in this life and you’re starting to think being single might be your calling. Take heart Love.

4. You are using Zodiac Sign to look for a partner
Anytime you start liking someone, you’d go and check if your zodiac signs are compatible. You also believe you’re the way you are because you’re a Sagittarius.

5. You keep shooting the wrong shots
You shoot shots at people that might never see your shots. You’re just wasting your lines in Trey Songs or Rihanna’s DM.

READ MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/8-reasons-why-you-are-still-single-must-see/
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Are Still Single (must See) by Linson29(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Akinblogdotcom:
Valentine is around the corner and you are still single to stupor because no one to send you gifts, flowers or even text messages, TRAGIC! But reason this well, Are you really single or is it a condition that is making your crayfish bend?

1. You are a spec
Your potential partners are confused because they are shocked why a SPEC like you is still single.

2. You are a player
You belong to nobody and everybody. You play different babes/guys all the time. But you’re still very much single, it’s even smelling already.

They have shown you pepper in this life and you’re starting to think being single might be your calling. Take heart Love.

Anytime you start liking someone, you’d go and check if your zodiac signs are compatible. You also believe you’re the way you are because you’re a Sagittarius.

You shoot shots at people that might never see your shots. You’re just wasting your lines in Trey Songs or Rihanna’s DM.

READ MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/8-reasons-why-you-are-still-single-must-see/

None of the above is the reason but i m still single

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Are Still Single (must See) by Sundrus: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Linson29:

None of the above is the reason but i m still single
grin Mr Singleton.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Are Still Single (must See) by karkinase(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Akinblogdotcom:

1. You are a spec

2. You are a player

Hahaha...I do that No4 so well grin. Thank GOD I've left the No 2 circle..
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Are Still Single (must See) by Cholls(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
My brother speak for ya sef....you for most of us, this is why!

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Are Still Single (must See) by MikeofKd(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
I can't phathom why I'm single but then God didn't create a wife 4 himself ,are u thinking what I'm thinking wink.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Are Still Single (must See) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmm.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Are Still Single (must See) by Angelacruz: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
seen

(1) (Reply)

Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women / How I Caught My Cheating Boyfriend With A Pack Of Condom – Lady Recounts / I Did This... Now I No Longer Have Erectile Dyfunction Chai Am So Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.