Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. (85808 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by chidaddy1198(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Have you discuss your findings with your spouse
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Greenlandncom(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
berrystunn:

How ..?
How can you take charge without money?

Everything is not about money. Even with money if you don't exercise authority in your home, you will still be made to fill useless by a woman.

Women, no matter their age or how well placed they are in society still need to be formed and managed to the idea of family life that you have in your head. If you leave this to float on its own then you are in serious trouble.

Make your positions concerning issues known and enforced always, that's how to be a man.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Truckpusher(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

7 years of struggle to cater for and build a decent home, I have spoken so many times and to no avail. Since I was born up till this year, I hit a woman for the first time in my life. The reason is just because she did something stupid, I didn't want to get involved in any argument or fight, I just went to book a hotel room and had a quite time to myself that night till the next morning and on getting home she just attacked me saying I went to sleep with another woman.
I have given her the options so many times to go her way if she is not happy being with me but she won't go. As am writing this, I have not eaten her food since yesterday and I just got home only to see her serving me food and trying to make up but this is not the first time. I practically made her not go to the shop today and I was expecting to see that she went to the shop. When ever we talk, she listens and behave herself for a while but its like there is a spirit that comes into her and when it does, she forgets everything and only tries to bring trouble and more trouble.

Go back to your fathers house, she will not. Ok go and be with any other person that will tolerate your attitude she will not leave my house. All she does is money money money this and that. Even with her business, she does not use a dime for anything in the house aside her own stuffs.
Can you imagine she had a fight with me some time ago because I personally went to pay my kids school myself? All because I didn't give her the money to go and pay herself as I normally do?

Can you also imagine she had a fight with me one day all because I bought a jeans and slippers for myself without buying anything for her and the kids because I had bought some nice stuff for all of them including her like a week before then.

This is a woman that has never bought me even a boxers since marriage and has never gotten me anything gift for my birthday or anything but I just ignore all that and focus on making the family happy. Yet I am not happy in my home because I know what I go through especially this year that corona made things rough, I have passed through hell just to ensure my family is fine and we are not put to shame yet a matured thinking lady does not even care about anything.

Those saying I am a fool for thinking of suicide because of a woman, it is not because of the woman I am thinking of such, if you really know what depression can cause, knowing how hard you struggle to earn your money and spend it on someone who cares less for you, you will understand.
Get a divorce , Get your sanity back and you'll find true love.

I've been there and I walked away with my sanity intact.
Suicide is the way of the cowards....
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by sharpwriter(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

7 years of struggle to cater for and build a decent home, I have spoken so many times and to no avail. Since I was born up till this year, I hit a woman for the first time in my life. The reason is just because she did something stupid, I didn't want to get involved in any argument or fight, I just went to book a hotel room and had a quite time to myself that night till the next morning and on getting home she just attacked me saying I went to sleep with another woman.
I have given her the options so many times to go her way if she is not happy being with me but she won't go. As am writing this, I have not eaten her food since yesterday and I just got home only to see her serving me food and trying to make up but this is not the first time. I practically made her not go to the shop today and I was expecting to see that she went to the shop. When ever we talk, she listens and behave herself for a while but its like there is a spirit that comes into her and when it does, she forgets everything and only tries to bring trouble and more trouble.

Go back to your fathers house, she will not. Ok go and be with any other person that will tolerate your attitude she will not leave my house. All she does is money money money this and that. Even with her business, she does not use a dime for anything in the house aside her own stuffs.
Can you imagine she had a fight with me some time ago because I personally went to pay my kids school myself? All because I didn't give her the money to go and pay herself as I normally do?

Can you also imagine she had a fight with me one day all because I bought a jeans and slippers for myself without buying anything for her and the kids because I had bought some nice stuff for all of them including her like a week before then.

This is a woman that has never bought me even a boxers since marriage and has never gotten me anything gift for my birthday or anything but I just ignore all that and focus on making the family happy. Yet I am not happy in my home because I know what I go through especially this year that corona made things rough, I have passed through hell just to ensure my family is fine and we are not put to shame yet a matured thinking lady does not even care about anything.

Those saying I am a fool for thinking of suicide because of a woman, it is not because of the woman I am thinking of such, if you really know what depression can cause, knowing how hard you struggle to earn your money and spend it on someone who cares less for you, you will understand.

Apart from other advices here, have you involved the family, I mean both families hers and yours and let them know whatsup?

Make some laid down rules and decisions and let them know what you will do if at any time she brings up any fvck ups; at least for your sanity and peace of mind.

You can also pray against powers that wants to scatter your home. However, let her behaviors be made known to the family especially hers since it is believed you married her with consent and you did necessary rites over her.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by grim33(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Google bro. Just google redpill 1st.
Then google MGTOW.
Or goto MGTOW.com

Godwithme01:
Where can I get the red pill and the other one you mentioned. Love to read too.

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by grim33(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
oogle bro. Just google redpill 1st.
Then google MGTOW.
Or goto MGTOW.com

EmmanuelBanks:

pls Sir what's that "redpill" of a thin, I have been seen it...is there anything I can read regarding that, pls I want you to enlighten me Sir...

thanks....
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by berrystunn(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Greenlandncom:

Everything is not about money. Even with money if you don't exercise authority in your home, you will still be made to fill useless by a woman.

Women, no matter their age or how well placed they are in society still need to be formed and managed to the idea of family life that you have in your head. If you leave this to float on its own then you are in serious trouble.

Make your positions concerning issues known and enforced always, that's how to be a man.

Bro if you don't have money..
You are useless your action will be dead on arrival..

I'm sure you are not married
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Emotionss: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
MeeztaFabulouz:

You can call me a fool, its fine. But I don't wish you my situation and pray you never meet depression.

Be and act as a man and stop being a simp.

Oga if you kill yourself today I can promise you that before February next year your wife will have another lover/manfriends maybe 2 ( very possible) and the idiots may probably maltreat your children and you will not be there to protect them.

If you're sure your wife is cheating kick her out it will be painful at first but with time you will heal.

The amount of weak a## men we have this days is extremely alarming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by quickly: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:
It is really terrible to feel suicidal all because of marriage. I use use to see different news of how people commit suicide because of relationships and I always felt it was so stupid to think of suicide just because of a fail relationship.

Now I have seen it all clear that depression is really very bad especially when you feel so depressed in a marriage you work so hard and do everything to protect and make your family happy. Its very painful when you know honestly inside your heart that you don't cheat on your wife, provide everything she wants for herself and the kids even when business is quite rough.

She has no conscience and no regard for our union and our home. I am a guy that don't think about looking at wife's phone or suspecting her for anything but then after our first child she changed completely and as of today I don't know were I stand anymore because of my kids. I opened a business for her just so that she won't be like a house wife but she has completely taken the business more important than the family and wake up 4am to start cooking and close 8pm at night. Stressing herself so much but always complaining business is not moving and she is not making any money.

I sponsor everything in the home though am not complaining because that's what a man should do, but she does not have regard for anything or appreciate anything I do. Can you imagine I give her money for feeding weekly even though she is running a food business, she buys few food stuffs in the house which can stay almost two weeks without us eating them because we basically feed from food she cooks in her restaurant. I decided not to bother myself and just give her money to always ensure her business is moving and at least food will not be a problem for us.

One faithful day, I decided to check her phone because I observed a certain strange behavior about her and how she likes to off her phone at night or sometimes when I am around. I saw different chats with some two guys she claimed one was her ex boyfriend that just likes to check on her once in a while, and the other guy was someone I remember like coming to eat in her restaurant but she said they went to school together and he is working with a construction company doing a building project close to her restaurant. She also claimed that when they were in school he was asking her out even till they fished school but she preferred her ex boyfriend to him and when she had issues with her ex that was when I came into her life.

If the story she told me is true or not, I wasn't really bothered anymore because I know its normal for a woman you met at 26 years to have met other guys before you and obviously still has guys that don't respect people's marriage and still do anything to sleep with a married woman. But my paid now is because I feel so respected by many of the things she does and when I think of divorce, I only feel for my kids who will now have to grow up with another man or having to visit their mum and see her with another man.

Recently I have become so depressed that I have been thinking of suicide so that my kids will know their dad is no more rather than knowing that their dad is still alive but can only be with either daddy or mummy and not as a complete family. My depression is getting worse especially when I think about all I have done for her and the kids just to always make them happy but in return, she doest appreciate or even have any regard anymore for what is called "FAMILY"

Over 7 years now and at this point I really feel suicidal. Please I really need help because I make this big mistake.

My brother the most foolish thing u will do is commit suicide . After 6 months when u go all manners of guys go Dey shine her Congo.

If u love her give her a stern warning and tell her to disconnect from those guys or else ur marriage is over.
U have to be upset with her. Don’t need to beat her.

Then u too will monitor her. No be every time u go Dey check her phone o.

I trust u set no holy pass.

Marriage is a prison and sometimes to know we r alive we trying to escape or attempt.

When children r involved it’s no longer about u anymore
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by IfGodbeforus(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
Fussion1000:

Ur God is not magician, compare Nigeria headquarters of religion in the world to other less religion in Europe and north America, the earlier you knw the truth the better for you OK

Let me tell you truth, marriages among less spiritual people in Nigeria are enjoying and rosy farrrrr more than ministers and workers in houses of God, they only enduring it because of doctrine on divorce.

I will also advice you that when you wake up in the morin just pray and make sure you put your life into hands of God to fix it for you , after that go back and sleep.

God who created universe and banks will credit ur account at the end month to fix ur life for you. He is Jehovah jireh.

When you have severe headache pls don't take drugs or injection o, go to mountain on sunny day and pray for complete six hours, after all ur God is Jehovah rapha.
[/s]
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by kalu61(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Thanks for your mature reply.
It's not just the first sentence but even till the last sentence is not too good. Although you made a valid point by saying suicide is not the way out no matter the situation but other things you said spoilt your post.
A man who has laboured for seven years in sweat and stress just to make his marriage work and have a happy family only for you to say "Not every marriage must work and if yours is destined for it, there nothing you can do about it."

It's like after you've laboured years in school to make it in life, someone comes and tell you not everyone is destined to make it in life, and there's nothing you can do about it. That kind of statement not too good.
It's painful inexperienced, unmarried guys on Nairaland always carry their inexperienced mentality on married couples' threads. Some are even quick to call the husband a simp.
We're talking about marriage not gf/bf relationship. Some people would only realize how immature some statements they made were when they finally have their own wives and kids, labouring day and night to keep the family together and have a happy home, and how severe a heartbreak in marriage can be.

We all reason differently. May be l judged him by his reasons.

We all don't tell ourselves the truth not to look weak or something.

*Not every marriage will work* is a fact everyone should have at the back of his or her mind. Why is Pst Christ not in marriage?

Not every graduate will succeed with certificate no matter how hard one try.
Not every business will succeed no matter what you do.
No everybody will play sports at top level, known artist, model, singer.
Not everyone will make good father, mother husband or wife. These are facts because somethings are beyond our control.

When you have this physchologically at the back of your mind. Nothing surprises you and is the beginning of self happiness.

If it can't work, walk away but op has done nothing in my view to make it work.

Look at it from this angle. The man is the head of the family and Christ the head of man. He didn't show leadership in the marriage. Why not confront his wife with whatever he saw in her phone that filling his head with assumptions, did he seek God's face, councilling or involving third party as trusted friends, clergy or their parents.
Stop her that business it's going to bring solution. Relocate to another part of the town. Send to spend sometime with her parents. Show the woman love, give her attention and your time. Listen to her emotional needs. I can go on and on. This leadership pithole for me.

Divorce is the last option if all these doesn't work out definitely not suicide.

*He is contemplating suicide* that statement de piss me off
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Germi9: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
but you didn't tell us what you read in her messages

marriages are over-hyped in this part of the world,if it ain't working "quit" my broda,no time the kids will be alright
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by zyzxx(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:
It is really terrible to feel suicidal all because of marriage. I use use to see different news of how people commit suicide because of relationships and I always felt it was so stupid to think of suicide just because of a fail relationship.

Now I have seen it all clear that depression is really very bad especially when you feel so depressed in a marriage you work so hard and do everything to protect and make your family happy. Its very painful when you know honestly inside your heart that you don't cheat on your wife, provide everything she wants for herself and the kids even when business is quite rough.

She has no conscience and no regard for our union and our home. I am a guy that don't think about looking at wife's phone or suspecting her for anything but then after our first child she changed completely and as of today I don't know were I stand anymore because of my kids. I opened a business for her just so that she won't be like a house wife but she has completely taken the business more important than the family and wake up 4am to start cooking and close 8pm at night. Stressing herself so much but always complaining business is not moving and she is not making any money.

I sponsor everything in the home though am not complaining because that's what a man should do, but she does not have regard for anything or appreciate anything I do. Can you imagine I give her money for feeding weekly even though she is running a food business, she buys few food stuffs in the house which can stay almost two weeks without us eating them because we basically feed from food she cooks in her restaurant. I decided not to bother myself and just give her money to always ensure her business is moving and at least food will not be a problem for us.

One faithful day, I decided to check her phone because I observed a certain strange behavior about her and how she likes to off her phone at night or sometimes when I am around. I saw different chats with some two guys she claimed one was her ex boyfriend that just likes to check on her once in a while, and the other guy was someone I remember like coming to eat in her restaurant but she said they went to school together and he is working with a construction company doing a building project close to her restaurant. She also claimed that when they were in school he was asking her out even till they fished school but she preferred her ex boyfriend to him and when she had issues with her ex that was when I came into her life.

If the story she told me is true or not, I wasn't really bothered anymore because I know its normal for a woman you met at 26 years to have met other guys before you and obviously still has guys that don't respect people's marriage and still do anything to sleep with a married woman. But my paid now is because I feel so respected by many of the things she does and when I think of divorce, I only feel for my kids who will now have to grow up with another man or having to visit their mum and see her with another man.

Recently I have become so depressed that I have been thinking of suicide so that my kids will know their dad is no more rather than knowing that their dad is still alive but can only be with either daddy or mummy and not as a complete family. My depression is getting worse especially when I think about all I have done for her and the kids just to always make them happy but in return, she doest appreciate or even have any regard anymore for what is called "FAMILY"

Over 7 years now and at this point I really feel suicidal. Please I really need help because I make this big mistake.
sir, i will give you one advice fight for your home... you are not a man just to feed, but also to protect

don't be weak at this point and dont see your wife as the enemy here, let you are scared of losing your home! the rise and fight for it

after your claim your home with prayer, fasting, involve the family, go to her church, involve people that matters
save your home!!!

I pray God grant you absolute wisdom to restore your home amen

i declare all anomalies in your home, every spirit wagging war against your union powerless amen
your home is restored amen.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Bejusttoall: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

Please stop that suicide thought. Live to take care of your children biko.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by abbatoir(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

I feel you...but I am not surprised a bit .. that's what they called modern woman
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by abbatoir(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
jidamsel43:
No woman worth the demise of a gentleman. You never how many years you've destined to use on the surface of the earth.

Take a break from the union and concentrate on your life. Many women will crawl to have your attention later when you make it

I can't see anywhere the guy mentioned he lacks money

I stand to be corrected
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by babaireti(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

But what exactly have you found on her phone? you have not mentioned any of these that warranted all these out burst

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Shabaleo19: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

What a weakling!
You really want to die before your time, the greatest mistake a man can make is marrying the wrong woman. Leave the f***ing house for her, because if you continue you will definitely die before your time. Or better still find a counselor if you can afford one .
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by cunley(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Go and get occupied ogbeni.

Go hangout with friends,
go and socialize with good friends of yours at work,
take yourself out sometimes(she no use jazz on you make you no enjoy yourself,na you dey do didirin things).
pick an interest on any football team and be following them.
Pick any of the days for your own personal enjoyment.

In short increase your social life by 100% stop dulling yourself,life sweet especially if you are faithful to your wife.

Stop snitching on your wife...you may eventually commit the suicide if you keep noticing stupid things everytime sir.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by grandstar(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
You shall Know the truth and the truth will set u Free..

The First truth you should know is that if you kill yourself in any way or Form, you will open your Eyes Live in Hell Fire! And it's forever and Ever.

Secondly, this is the reason I am an advocate that young men and Women seek the Face of God before saying I do. And until you are sure GOD has showed you your Spouse, do not Marry! Marriage is a life time Commitment. Going your way might look sweet at the start but it will always end in Pains!

Thirdly, you Have Married! You Have Married! You are her Husband and she is your wife.
There could be Solutions but you need to approach the originator of the institution of Marriage and take Matters to HIM on the basis of His Mercy.

As you Pray you reach out to Elders you know she could listen to.

For those who are about to Enter, Ensure you Hear Clearly about your Spouse. If you didn't Hear! Pls no matter how juicy its looks, do not Enter!

Do not Marry because of He/she has Cash
Do not Marry because she has Big behind/Big Before or because He has 12 packs
Do not Marry because He/ She is this or that!
Do not Marry for Sympathy or Pity!

The Only Reason to Marry Him/ Her should be Because you Have Sort the Face of GOD and HE has given you the Go ahead!

It is Better to Be Single than to Marry who is not the will of GOD for you!

It will always End in Tears!

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear!

Where does the Bible say that those who commit suicide will be sent to a fiery hell and tormented forever? Please show me in the Bible (Read Acts 17:11)

God is love (1 John 4:cool. He is near those who are broken hearted (Read psalms 34:18)

Suicode isn't the way to go but they are ignorant. The issue is worsened today by churches preaching prosperity and miracles rather than salvation by means of the good news of God's kingdom. (Matthew 24:24) That good news is a balm to the soul giving believers the ability to console those suffering tribulation. (Read 2 Corinthians 1:3,4).

Most importantly, His love is greater than our hearts (Read 1 John 3 20). Yes, suicide is wrong but it does not equate to a punishment deserving of the cruel and disproportionate punishment you mentioned.

Job prayed for death and he believed that there would he hoped for a good outcome at the end (Job 14:13-15). I am not saying that suicide is right because of this but letting you know that severe problems can push one to it.

MeeztaFabulouz
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by twinsabbey: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
My friend if you kill yourself because of a woman, you will a fool on Earth and also a fool in Hell.You should live your life for you and not a woman.This woman has fallen out of love with you no doubt. With no wahala or fight just tell her you are not interested in the marriage. You guys can do Co-parenting with the kids.You need a woman that will love you and respect you because you sound like a nice man. This life is too short to be unhappy. Enjoy your life till old age and love yourself always.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by panpan(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:
Recently I have become so depressed that I have been thinking of suicide ...

Depression with thoughts of contemplating suicide is a serious issue.
A successful suicide is not reversible, at least not usually. Consider yourself and your children.

It may be beneficial for you to seek professional help. You may see a psychiatrist (there is no shame in this).
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Serial: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
I pray healing for you right now in Jesus name.

Human being cannot console. Job was in a state that only God understood.

I have tasted your plight in a minimal form.

But I believe that my mere coming across this post of yours means that God is intervening in your matter already.

Let me add this Bible verses:

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified through his believing wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. 15But if the unbeliever leaves, let him go. The believing brother or sister is not bound in such cases. God has called you to live in peace.… 1 Corinthians 7:14

Take heart bro!
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by chuksjuve(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
You carry your problem to nairaland to seek solution, you end up more problems and confusion..

Morals; social media isn't a place to tell your problem..

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by FFA: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please don't kill yourself o, talk to her and probably inform trusted
family members to talk to her too. She will definitely change
God will uphold your home .
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by jacoik(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
kalu61:
I don't want to be kind but say you are a fool for contemplatinh suicide in this issue. Even if the worst happens, is suicide the solution you came up with in your head?

Die because of a woman.
Not every marriage must work and if yours is destined for it, there nothing you can do about it but take your life abi angry grin
guy you don't need to be silly here! just pray you never meet depression
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
kalu61:

We all reason differently. May be l judged him by his reasons.
We all don't tell ourselves the truth not to look weak or something.
*Not every marriage will work* is a fact everyone should have at the back of his or her mind. Why is Pst Christ not in marriage?
Not every graduate will succeed with certificate no matter how hard one try.
Not every business will succeed no matter what you do.
No everybody will play sports at top level, known artist, model, singer.
Not everyone will make good father, mother husband or wife. These are facts because somethings are beyond our control.
When you have this physchologically at the back of your mind. Nothing surprises you and is the beginning of self happiness.
If it can't work, walk away but op has done nothing in my view to make it work.
Look at it from this angle. The man is the head of the family and Christ the head of man. He didn't show leadership in the marriage. 3 his wife with whatever he saw in her phone that filling his head with assumptions, did he seek God's face, councilling or involving third party as trusted friends, clergy or their parents.
Stop her that business it's going to bring solution. Relocate to another part of the town. Send to spend sometime with her parents. Show the woman love, give her attention and your time. Listen to her emotional needs. I can go on and on. This leadership pithole for me.
Divorce is the last option if all these doesn't work out definitely not suicide.
*He is contemplating suicide* that statement de piss me off

Like I said earlier, saying he wants to commit suicide is wrong but other statements you making aside the suicide thing are what makes your comment seem unrealistic and invalid.
Easier said than done bro. Some things are fact like you said, but nobody can stomach some facts at some painful times especially when they're negative facts.
After sweating under sun to get a job with no avail, feeling depressed, someone shows up and says not everyone is going to make it in life. Even though that's a fact, but is that the right statement of encouragement at such a time? Would that go down well with the hearer?
Or after a pregnant woman lost the pregnancy of her only child, you walk up to her and say, it's not the destiny of every woman to have a child. Even though that's a fact, but won't she bite you hard for saying that kind of thing to her at such a time?

You said, "If it can't work, walk away but op has done nothing in my view to make it work."?
Really? He should just work away from his family and kids? That he laboured many years to build?
That's why I say many unmarried people who comment on Nairaland always judge marriage from boyfriend/girlfriend perspective.
All those things you listed don't work that way, the only valid point you made is that as a good Christian, he could seek the face of God so as to lighten his mind a bit of the burden.

Spending your whole life on your marriage, trying all your best to make your wife and family ok, being a good husband and father, remaining faithful to your wife, giving her the best and trusting her, thinking she was dealing with you with a loyal mind, only unfortunately to check her phone one day and find out your wife has been sleeping around like a who.re with strangers. That's when you know all those theories you listed don't work.
You can get mad immediately and if you're very emotional type you can kill her and yourself from such heartbreak.
You read news of couples killing themselves, committing suicide or causing physical harms on themselves or breaking up after a hot domestic violence, and you think they're all weak and stupid?
Don't pray you're a victim of such before you know it's easier to judge married people when you're yet to witness what they're going through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Pellahblaze(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Abi now nice one bro we men does not deserve to die because of woman. You knw, you can never satisfy some of them no matter what you go through.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Yoighaman(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

Guys have been asking you to take the "Redpill", why don't you try it? You'd be surprised how amazing it works sad
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by godliman: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
meobizy:
Married women are on my menu nowadays. I realized if I want to sleep with as many women possible then I should stop discriminating against some potentials. You played a stupid game (snooping through her phone) and won a stupid prize (depression). Carry your cross.
very silly post you have here
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
-not worth being suicidal over
-communicate your feelings
-go for counseling together

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by sammi21(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Now lemme give u a lil advice bcus I have been there...if u die ur kids will live their lives and anoda man go continue fucking ur wife...I ended my own marriage of 10yrs too wen I found out about my ex infidelity too...I don't beat women and I couldn't handle such things I jejely took my 2daughters from her and sent her packing... I'm living my life and she is living hers too,if I had continued that relationship I wld have committed murder not suicide....so it's beta u end it if u can't deal...life no get duplicate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.