Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. (85786 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by BadBradley: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Reading your post, I realise you're the type of man a woman will cheat on. I don't want to call you stupid.

But what kind of excuse are you making for your wife? That a girl you met at 26 will have met other men who will still be chasing her?

If her ex is still calling or chatting her up, it's because she's encouraging it. If she's married all ex's and male are dead. No more chat or calls whatsoever. If you as a man don't know this and enstsmp it, you're not supposed to get married or deserve the respect of a woman.

And lastly, what insanity led you to open a restaurant as business for your wife?

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by VTJN(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bennysam:

Stupid black man mentality, if die now the kids will still live , think about yourself and how to live a healthy life , you can take care of your kids by sending monthly allowance to them, don’t die for nothing, she’s fucking many guys on your head make a move shake the table
Nawa 4 this ur conclusion o, na ur type dey listen 2 hear say. once dey tell u say dey see ur wife 4 road with another man zoom it automatically mean say she done dey sleep with the man. may God have mercy on women!!!
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by VirginFinder: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dotherightthing:

I am Ssorry for you!
You think u Wwise??
Go ahead and do it!
We will wait here for you
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by omo247(f): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pls I understand what u are passing through,you just have to call your wife,sit her down and talk things out.Maybe u have done something that is really hurting her too.Just settle everything,no perfect marriage,we all are managing ourselves plsssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by SlurUsername1: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Tunde835:
Damn, dat was hilarious especially wen dat MGTOW guy was just chilling wit a beer at d back while d SIMP was being strangled

You see am now? LMAO...
Some pipo no go still get sense
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by CioAngels(f): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
It is very wrong to check your wife's phone so also it is more wrong to check your husband's phone. It is number one HBP inducer. People should stop playing the dirty game because it is not a healthy game to embark on.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by okenwa101(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

7 years of struggle to cater for and build a decent home, I have spoken so many times and to no avail. Since I was born up till this year, I hit a woman for the first time in my life. The reason is just because she did something stupid, I didn't want to get involved in any argument or fight, I just went to book a hotel room and had a quite time to myself that night till the next morning and on getting home she just attacked me saying I went to sleep with another woman.
I have given her the options so many times to go her way if she is not happy being with me but she won't go. As am writing this, I have not eaten her food since yesterday and I just got home only to see her serving me food and trying to make up but this is not the first time. I practically made her not go to the shop today and I was expecting to see that she went to the shop. When ever we talk, she listens and behave herself for a while but its like there is a spirit that comes into her and when it does, she forgets everything and only tries to bring trouble and more trouble.

Go back to your fathers house, she will not. Ok go and be with any other person that will tolerate your attitude she will not leave my house. All she does is money money money this and that. Even with her business, she does not use a dime for anything in the house aside her own stuffs.
Can you imagine she had a fight with me some time ago because I personally went to pay my kids school myself? All because I didn't give her the money to go and pay herself as I normally do?

Can you also imagine she had a fight with me one day all because I bought a jeans and slippers for myself without buying anything for her and the kids because I had bought some nice stuff for all of them including her like a week before then.

This is a woman that has never bought me even a boxers since marriage and has never gotten me anything gift for my birthday or anything but I just ignore all that and focus on making the family happy. Yet I am not happy in my home because I know what I go through especially this year that corona made things rough, I have passed through hell just to ensure my family is fine and we are not put to shame yet a matured thinking lady does not even care about anything.

Those saying I am a fool for thinking of suicide because of a woman, it is not because of the woman I am thinking of such, if you really know what depression can cause, knowing how hard you struggle to earn your money and spend it on someone who cares less for you, you will understand.

Close up that shop, replace her phone let her stay home. If her not changed bro start thinking about your kids only and careless of any other thing, no man or woman is worth dying for. Life sweet ooo
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by euniselfyahoo: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Suicide has wasted many lives and it's never a solution to problems. Don't forget that any body that takes his/her life will go to hell. What you should do is to pray against depression. You can still make your marriage work again. God bless you.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by lenghtinny(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:

You can call me a fool, its fine. But I don't wish you my situation and pray you never meet depression.
People go through depression everyday just like you for different reasons....:,

But it’s totally wrong to contemplate suicide because of a cheating spouse..... Your children are more than enough for you to stay alive.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by richie240: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:
It is really terrible to feel suicidal all because of marriage. I use use to see different news of how people commit suicide because of relationships and I always felt it was so stupid to think of suicide just because of a fail relationship.

Now I have seen it all clear that depression is really very bad especially when you feel so depressed in a marriage you work so hard and do everything to protect and make your family happy. [b]Its very painful when you know honestly inside your heart that you don't cheat on your wife, provide everything she wants for herself and the kids even when business is quite rough.
Dhur!
If u like provide d moon + stars join e nor matter!
Women r fickle-minded. They can cheat for d flimsiest of reasons.
She fit cheat with the vulcanizer just becus of d way he dey pump tire. No caps.
cool

The ppl that have antidote to them r the Muslims thru the purdah system. At least that curbs cheating to a greater extent.

She has no conscience and no regard for our union and our home.
Its not a 'conscience' thing brah!
Even Eve, in all her glory 'cheated' with an ordinary snake.
Females are fickle-minded! They aren't accountable.

I am a guy that don't think about looking at wife's phone or suspecting her for anything but then after our first child she changed completely and as of today I don't know were I stand anymore because of my kids. I opened a business for her just so that she won't be like a house wife but she has completely taken the business more important than the family and wake up 4am to start cooking and close 8pm at night. Stressing herself so much but always complaining business is not moving and she is not making any money.

I sponsor everything in the home though am not complaining because that's what a man should do, but she does not have regard for anything or appreciate anything I do. Can you imagine I give her money for feeding weekly even though she is running a food business, she buys few food stuffs in the house which can stay almost two weeks without us eating them because we basically feed from food she cooks in her restaurant. I decided not to bother myself and just give her money to always ensure her business is moving and at least food will not be a problem for us..
Eyahhhhh.....I said b4 dt she can cheat wit the shoemaker just becos of d way his fingernails look.
If u like give her 99.5% of everything, the moment she meets d guy who has only the 0.5% u don't have, e don't finish! cool

One faithful day, I decided to check her phone because I observed a certain strange behavior about her and how she likes to off her phone at night or sometimes when I am around. I saw different chats with some two guys she claimed one was her ex boyfriend that just likes to check on her once in a while, and the other guy was someone I remember like coming to eat in her restaurant but she said they went to school together and he is working with a construction company doing a building project close to her restaurant. She also claimed that when they were in school he was asking her out even till they fished school but she preferred her ex boyfriend to him and when she had issues with her ex that was when I came into her life.
Hehehehe.....she don use 'format' for u!
Okafor's law at play
grin grin grin

If the story she told me is true or not, I wasn't really bothered anymore because I know its normal for a woman you met at 26 years to have met other guys before you and obviously still has guys that don't respect people's marriage and still do anything to sleep with a married woman. But my paid now is because I feel so respected by many of the things she does and when I think of divorce, I only feel for my kids who will now have to grow up with another man or having to visit their mum and see her with another man.
'Another man' my foot!
All those men hanging around her only want to chop and clean mouth.
Who wants d liability of a faded woman in her 30's with d extra baggage of 2 kids that doesn't belong to him. This is where many women are extremely very fooolish; they think DT after giving their 'first fruits' to a man they call husband, they will easily entice a #single man to 'carry their loads'.
Smh!

Recently I have become so depressed that I have been thinking of suicide so that my kids will know their dad is no more rather than knowing that their dad is still alive but can only be with either daddy or mummy and not as a complete family. My depression is getting worse especially when I think about all I have done for her and the kids just to always make them happy but in return, she doest appreciate or even have any regard anymore for what is called "FAMILY"

Over 7 years now and at this point I really feel suicidal. Please I really need help because I make this big mistake.
You kill ursef, na hell straight!!!
U beta shine ur aiz and live ur life!
cool

NB:
Search for 'Kevin Samuels' on YouTube and be red-pilled for life!
As for me, I don pass d level where any 'woe-man' fit kolobi me!
I know all their 411.
cool
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Godaboveall2: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kapilta:
Uncle wetin dey work you? Life always sorts itself, keep living so you can see the magic. You can decide to leave her or stuck with her but one thing for sure, everything will balance itself. Sha no die.
I feel u bros.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by innobarca(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
how many times have u been to ur wife's business environment?

how many times have you tried talking to her family about her behavior?

How many times have you talked to ur own family about her behavior?

Checking your wife's phone is not bad,some women do not even have Facebook and do not like social media a lot and their phones don't have password.

Some type of business expose women to cheating, especially those that love attention and social media.

As a man,you should be strong enough not to talk about suicide for now.

You have not put any effort to stamp any authority.

In all.... You need to put more efforts unless your wife has started sleeping with other men.

Prayer alone can never make marriage work, Prayer alone can't make anyone get a good wife,prayer alone can't make anybody wealthy.

You must put effort.

I have seen more problems in life , suicide is never an option.

I will rather forget about everyone and move to another state or another country than commit suicide .
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by emekafelix1: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
young man dont kill yourself over a woman, life is beautiful thank God, God blessed you with children. why worried over a lady you can't please from what you mentioned here. see, if you take your life your enemies ( your wife admiers ) will laugh at you are and take over completely . just be happy and move on with your life! if every man or woman open up and you hear various stories about marrages you will thank your God. things has changed especially since invention of this handset. move on & be happy. you want to die because of woman , you are FUNNY.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Bennysam: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
VTJN:
Nawa 4 this ur conclusion o, na ur type dey listen 2 hear say. once dey tell u say dey see ur wife 4 road with another man zoom it automatically mean say she done dey sleep with the man. may God have mercy on women!!!
Did you actually read what he said before you wrote this trash
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Anayxz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Calm down bro, if u kill yourself life will still go on. Don't allow anybody even ur wife, children or parents to frustrate u cos in all we are alone in this world. Do things that will make u happy forget what she does, just live ur life as if u are still a bachelor, provide the necessary things at home for her and the kids, never bother checking her phone cos one thing is sure if u die because of ur kids or wife dem go bury any of them with u. That's why I said we are alone as long as I am concerned cos within 3month of ur death both ur kids u want to die for will just live as nothing happened u just waste for nothing, remember we live once. Peace man
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by harmony75: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
you're selfish to think this way you have children, sisters, brothers pls don't think this way look up to God for Mercy and help. because God never fails, it is well with you bro ���
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by oneTIMEman(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Run to God in prayers, sit her down, talk sense to her head. God will direct your paths.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by kalu61(m): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Like I said earlier, saying he wants to commit suicide is wrong but other statements you making aside the suicide thing are what makes your comment seem unrealistic and invalid.
Easier said than done bro. Some things are fact like you said, but nobody can stomach some facts at some painful times especially when they're negative facts.
After sweating under sun to get a job with no avail, feeling depressed, someone shows up and says not everyone is going to make it in life. Even though that's a fact, but is that the right statement of encouragement at such a time? Would that go down well with the hearer?
Or after a pregnant woman lost the pregnancy of her only child, you walk up to her and say, it's not the destiny of every woman to have a child. Even though that's a fact, but won't she bite you hard for saying that kind of thing to her at such a time?

You said, "If it can't work, walk away but op has done nothing in my view to make it work."?
Really? He should just work away from his family and kids? That he laboured many years to build?
That's why I say many unmarried people who comment on Nairaland always judge marriage from boyfriend/girlfriend perspective.
All those things you listed don't work that way, the only valid point you made is that as a good Christian, he could seek the face of God so as to lighten his mind a bit of the burden.

Spending your whole life on your marriage, trying all your best to make your wife and family ok, being a good husband and father, remaining faithful to your wife, giving her the best and trusting her, thinking she was dealing with you with a loyal mind, only unfortunately to check her phone one day and find out your wife has been sleeping around like a who.re with strangers. That's when you know all those theories you listed don't work.
You can get mad immediately and if you're very emotional type you can kill her and yourself from such heartbreak.
You read news of couples killing themselves, committing suicide or causing physical harms on themselves or breaking up after a hot domestic violence, and you think they're all weak and stupid?
Don't pray you're a victim of such before you know it's easier to judge married people when you're yet to witness what they're going through.
like l said even it happens to me, l have developed a physchological to that effect. I will be depressed, yes but never contemplate suicide.

May be you are the type that don't believe in divorce sha. For me. If it can't work after exploring those options l listed, l will walk away before l go insane
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Daughterboard(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
MeeztaFabulouz:
It is really terrible to feel suicidal all because of marriage. I use use to see different news of how people commit suicide because of relationships and I always felt it was so stupid to think of suicide just because of a fail relationship.

Now I have seen it all clear that depression is really very bad especially when you feel so depressed in a marriage you work so hard and do everything to protect and make your family happy. Its very painful when you know honestly inside your heart that you don't cheat on your wife, provide everything she wants for herself and the kids even when business is quite rough.

She has no conscience and no regard for our union and our home. I am a guy that don't think about looking at wife's phone or suspecting her for anything but then after our first child she changed completely and as of today I don't know were I stand anymore because of my kids. I opened a business for her just so that she won't be like a house wife but she has completely taken the business more important than the family and wake up 4am to start cooking and close 8pm at night. Stressing herself so much but always complaining business is not moving and she is not making any money.

I sponsor everything in the home though am not complaining because that's what a man should do, but she does not have regard for anything or appreciate anything I do. Can you imagine I give her money for feeding weekly even though she is running a food business, she buys few food stuffs in the house which can stay almost two weeks without us eating them because we basically feed from food she cooks in her restaurant. I decided not to bother myself and just give her money to always ensure her business is moving and at least food will not be a problem for us.

One faithful day, I decided to check her phone because I observed a certain strange behavior about her and how she likes to off her phone at night or sometimes when I am around. I saw different chats with some two guys she claimed one was her ex boyfriend that just likes to check on her once in a while, and the other guy was someone I remember like coming to eat in her restaurant but she said they went to school together and he is working with a construction company doing a building project close to her restaurant. She also claimed that when they were in school he was asking her out even till they fished school but she preferred her ex boyfriend to him and when she had issues with her ex that was when I came into her life.

If the story she told me is true or not, I wasn't really bothered anymore because I know its normal for a woman you met at 26 years to have met other guys before you and obviously still has guys that don't respect people's marriage and still do anything to sleep with a married woman. But my paid now is because I feel so respected by many of the things she does and when I think of divorce, I only feel for my kids who will now have to grow up with another man or having to visit their mum and see her with another man.

Recently I have become so depressed that I have been thinking of suicide so that my kids will know their dad is no more rather than knowing that their dad is still alive but can only be with either daddy or mummy and not as a complete family. My depression is getting worse especially when I think about all I have done for her and the kids just to always make them happy but in return, she doest appreciate or even have any regard anymore for what is called "FAMILY"

Over 7 years now and at this point I really feel suicidal. Please I really need help because I make this big mistake.

You are a Octopussy!
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by olakunseyin(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Thank God u know u made a mistake..
And beside suicide is not the best opinion here...
U married her at the age of 28.. Don't u know girl of 28 are still in their hoeing stage ?... And instead of u to make her a complete housewife, u carry your hand go find wahala...
Now the remedy...

So at wat age do u want a gal to get married
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
To think of suicide is the most stupid thing to do. Don't kill yourself over anything.

You are the man and Head of the family, use your Head and take charge of your family
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by madjune(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
authority2006:

Simp

A woman who wants to cheat will always cheat.

You can't use open eye on that.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by madjune(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martinez39s:
Yeah, I understand. Blissful ignorance is than harsh truth. grin

Maturity ko, maturity ni. There is no maturity here. Just the willingness on your part to live in a fool's paradise and partake in blissful ignorance instead of embracing the harsh truth. You are the simp in the plantation who can never be saved.

Na people like you fit kill woman over infidelity.

I'd rather walk.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by emmaodet: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martinez39s:
Yeah, I understand. Blissful ignorance is than harsh truth. grin

Maturity ko, maturity ni. There is no maturity here. Just the willingness on your part to live in a fool's paradise and partake in blissful ignorance instead of embracing the harsh truth. You are the simp in the plantation who can never be saved.

grin
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Don't feel suicidal. Just stay alive for your children.

When they say, marry a mature lady, you men will scream "evening newspaper"!! And go for a girl who's yet to discover herself and has not had a fill of her youthful exuberance, rush her into marriage then expect her to remain loyal till the end. Akikor.

All the discovery of herself you didn't let her do is what she's doing now but in her newspaper stage. So bear with her.

Take heart. Suicide is not an option.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by EMMY76: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Some ladies are naturally ungrateful there's absolutely nothing u can do to be able to please them no matter how hard u try humanly. I see ladies like that as highly possessed with demonic evil spirits I really pity unfortunate men who end up with such ladies in life.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Hahaha...
Nor marry una nor dey hear word.
Later una go dey disturb those of us wey dey leave peaceful single lives with una headache.
OP never see anything, as you nor get sense go baby mama mode, kill yourself
Haha wickedness grin

Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Kenny242(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nuyokoi:
-not worth being suicidal over
-communicate your feelings
-go for counseling together

Hey
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by umar187: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Why wi u commit suicide, if u do she still continue what she knows how to do best.
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
I wonder why any woman will treat a good husband in this manner, may God help you but suicide isn't an option
No be problem gender? If he is nice wahala if he is not nice wahala
Re: I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. by Fkforyou(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ogbeni get another woman to love!

Your marriage is dead and gone.

Start again.

Simple!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.