Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Love Or Stupidity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Stupidity (541 Views)

Helping A Wife In The Kitchen; Love Or Stupidity? / Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated / Swag Or Stupidity? My Friend Pre-wedding Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Stupidity by ndaeyagi: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
My fellow Nairalanders, could this be love or just sheer stupidity, last Friday, despite my health challenges, I drove for over 1 hour to and another 1 hour fro (traffic inclusive) to spend just 30 min with her, just because she said she wanted to see me. I never imagined that I could do such for anyone. On my way back I could help but ask my self if I am in love or just stupid.
Re: Love Or Stupidity by Juliusmomoh: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Love ke What if u die on the road (god forbid bad thing) wetin u go tell God ?
Re: Love Or Stupidity by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
It's either you're stupidly in love or you're lovingly stupid. In any case, make sure she's worth it.
Don't let the redpillers get to you.

1 Like

Re: Love Or Stupidity by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
You did what is expected of you, don't be scared of what the redpillers would say, keep loving her and you will be blessed, men that loves their women receive some natural blessings Unknown to them

1 Like

Re: Love Or Stupidity by slawormiir: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
You are a pussy ass niggarr. ...
That is like traveling from Benin city to auchi and spending just thirty minutes
Ogbeni op you nor well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Or Stupidity by Lawliet(f): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
The monicker above me is the real pussy ass niggar
Re: Love Or Stupidity by phintohlar(f): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
That's love baby, you try
Re: Love Or Stupidity by Elvinci101: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
You're an Original Mumu, In fact you're a Mugu. This is the question you should've asked yourself; if she was the one in your shoes would she had done the same?

Is so glaring that you've been listening to Celine Dion's song "I Drove all night, to get to you".

Now you are going to be known as The guy who walked 500 miles and then 500 more: "Wtf are you thinking?"

The only time it's advisable to drive all night to get to her is when you're very sure you are going to knack her Kpekus, even Celine Dion didn't just drive all night to get to him, she went there to also make sweet love.

2 Likes

Re: Love Or Stupidity by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
It's stupid love na grin
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it tho'. But I hope she loves you just as much.
Re: Love Or Stupidity by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
Elvinci101:

Is so glaring that you've been listening to Celine Dion's song "I Drove all night, to get to you".

Now you are going to be known as The guy who walked 500 miles and then 500 more: "Wtf are you thinking?"

The only time it's advisable to drive all night to get to her is when you're very sure you are going to knack her Kpekus, even Celine Dion didn't just drive all night to get to him, she went there to also make sweet love.
mehn this comment na blast. grin grin grin grin
You'll make a good lyricist

1 Like

Re: Love Or Stupidity by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
There is no differences between you and a guy that will travel all the way from lagos to enugu for 30 minute sex.

It is stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Love Or Stupidity by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
It's love, been it a person, job, interview, activities or whatever; you will reach out to it, if you're interested. It is not stupid okay. Haters are bitter and would always be, love your woman and also keep your head in place. smiley
Re: Love Or Stupidity by baralatie(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
It's love, been it a person, job, interview, activities or whatever; you will reach out to it, if you're interested. It is not stupid okay. Haters are bitter and would always be, love your woman and also keep your head in place. smiley
Re: Love Or Stupidity by olufeyikemi90789: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
You did what is expected of you, don't be scared of what the redpillers would say, keep loving her and you will be blessed, men that loves their women receive some natural blessings Unknown to them
Re: Love Or Stupidity by mumumugu(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Stupid love
Re: Love Or Stupidity by BaddieFreak(f): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2020
That is Love. Don't mind those men condemning you most of them do more than that in real life for their girlfriends but are always here disguising, God dey watch all of una wey dey disguise.
Re: Love Or Stupidity by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
ndaeyagi:
My fellow Nairalanders, could this be love or just sheer stupidity, last Friday, despite my health challenges, I drove for over 1 hour to and another 1 hour fro (traffic inclusive) to spend just 30 min with her, just because she said she wanted to see me. I never imagined that I could do such for anyone. On my way back I could help but ask my self if I am in love or just stupid.
It's Not Stupidity. It Could Be Love If She Loves U Too.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Blame-worthy; The Man Or The Woman? / Guys Come And Check My New Achievement (pics) / Opened - serious minded lady only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.