Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? (28236 Views)

As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... / If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! / Is It Right For A Company To Make You Work On Federal Govt Declared Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by donsharwama(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, fill in that gap with your problem.
Why did you feel the need to quote me?

You used the term WASTED and IMAGINARY RAPTURE in your previous comment

and i was baffled cuz i find it difficult to understand why humans fail to understand that this life we are living IS NOT OURS. SEE whether you guys fail to attest to this fact or NOT we are definitely going to GIVE ACCOUNT of it.

We didn't just happen by nature...YEAH SEX WAS INVOLVED...THE SPERM AND WHATSOEVER but there's a greater force behind it and THATS GOD

How do u think MIRACLES HAPPEN?(asin no matter how many false prophet and magicians we have all in the name of pastors) WE STILL know within ourselves that prayers are being made and THINGS happen...the lame walk, the blind see. the BARREN after About 37years of childlessness conceive who was BEHIND IT? SCIENCE?

see even if the RAPTURE is IMAGINARY (like u said) YOU ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO DIE and you dont just think when u DIE thats the END....you cannot be a MURDERER, A THIEF, A RAPIST OR DO ANY EVIL YOU DO AND DIE AND YOU THINK THATS THE END.....i cannot SERVE GOD, PREACH HIS WORD, FLEE FORNICATION AND EVERY EVIL AND ALSO DIE AND THINK ITS THE END....JUST LIKE THAT.

IT IS BETTER YOU DOUBT THE FACT THERE IS GOD AND CONTINUE DOING WHAT IS RIGHT AND GOOD AND WHEN U DIE YOU REALIVE THERE IS HEAVEN AND HELL AND YOU GO THERE AND HAVE PEACE THAN TO DISPUTE THE FACT AND GET THERE AND REALIZE ITS ACTUALLY REAL......WHO LOOSE?

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by kingxsamz(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
donsharwama:

You used the term WASTED and IMAGINARY RAPTURE in your previous comment

and i was baffled cuz i find it difficult to understand why humans fail to understand that this life we are living IS NOT OURS. SEE whether you guys fail to attest to this fact or NOT we are definitely going to GIVE ACCOUNT of it.

We didn't just happen by nature...YEAH SEX WAS INVOLVED...THE SPERM AND WHATSOEVER but there's a greater force behind it and THATS GOD

How do u think MIRACLES HAPPEN?(asin no matter how many false prophet and magicians we have all in the name of pastors) WE STILL know within ourselves that prayers are being made and THINGS happen...the lame walk, the blind see. the BARREN after About 37years of childlessness conceive who was BEHIND IT? SCIENCE?

see even if the RAPTURE is IMAGINARY (like u said) YOU ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO DIE and you dont just think when u DIE thats the END....you cannot be a MURDERER, A THIEF, A RAPIST OR DO ANY EVIL YOU DO AND DIE AND YOU THINK THATS THE END.....i cannot SERVE GOD, PREACH HIS WORD, FLEE FORNICATION AND EVERY EVIL AND ALSO DIE AND THINK ITS THE END....JUST LIKE THAT.

IT IS BETTER YOU DOUBT THE FACT THERE IS GOD AND CONTINUE DOING WHAT IS RIGHT AND GOOD AND WHEN U DIE YOU REALIVE THERE IS HEAVEN AND HELL AND YOU GO THERE AND HAVE PEACE THAN TO DISPUTE THE FACT AND GET THERE AND REALIZE ITS ACTUALLY REAL......WHO LOOSE?

Bro, I don't have time to read this long stuff.
Make your message short and simple.
What's your problem? Fill it in the gap________
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hotel manager
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by obonujoker(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

It depends on the area and standard of the school but the minimum is 30k per month, once a week. Or 80k if they are making bulk payment at the beginning of the term.

Ok will revert... I believe you would start from the basics
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Greenback:
Imhotep please biko,where do those bambialabigolo abi wetin be him name again,where do they work?

grin
They are boy-boy of APC and Sai Babagrin

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Macsjebs:
No job o, just doing my little Business but nothing really forthcoming despite all the many reviews Nairalanders posted themselves on the thread on my signature

May God help us all

Consult Baba Ajalakpo today and all your problems will be solved
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Celebsnews2: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
pansophist:

One million naira na about 1.980 is dollars grin

Million naira doesn't mean one million naira. It a multi million naira company.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Celebsnews2: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

Who said he's a poor man, abeg no misquote me oo

You claimed he has no job, that he spends 10 hours on Nairaland daily. What does that imply to you? That he is jobless! And I'm telling you he isn't jobless. I'm telling you he is RICH. He isn't your mate. Hate him all you can, he isn't jobless. And he is better off than you. You sound bitter.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Casper21: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
I'm not working but I'm getting a monthly pay of 260k
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by arsenal444(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Still looking for job no matter the job so far is not an illegal job. I pray I get one soon, AMEN

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Pearly255(f): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
FahBuLous:
Asaba ma'am

Haaa

We’re in Lagos o
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Mariangeles(f): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Missyajoke:

How can I do that ma

Advertise, bake and sell affordable mini bare cakes, cupcakes, loaf cakes...

You can also make cakes in aluminum foil, and sell them for between #500-#1,000, depending on the size of the foil...

You know how to make chocolate and red velvet cake right?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by good4all40: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
I presently teach Qur'an and Arabic Grammer for free on whatsapp you can add me on whatsapp if you would love to join. +2348128899980

Note: private class is premium and very affordable
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by beabea5: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
I repairs phones...broken screen/touch pad,charging port,power flex,no network issues etc

As a young woman,I need to hustle to feed...i don't like begging.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
obonujoker:

Ok will revert... I believe you would start from the basics

Yes, from the basics.

I guess you own a school...

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by ceeceeco: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Armourer.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by SGANIVA(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
08150245547 my WhatsApp do you give loans to transporter s ?
kashtanyi:

I work with a loan company here in Lagos,if you are interested you can give me a call...
08035708702. Am also on WhatsApp as well.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by SGANIVA(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
08150245547 WhatsApp
Canada2021:
bro please can we relate. This is my number 08124890654
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by FahBuLous: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pearly255:

Haaa

We’re in Lagos o
Ouch! I need a job badly..
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by chuksjuve(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
I'm an horticulturist
We add beauty to your real estate project/ properties using beautiful flowers and trees ..

Check my signature for more details..
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by eedimo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am an Ambassador for CHRIST I work in the Highest Office On Earth I am a Minister of the Gospel of JESUS Christ ( Online and Off line) I am a Servant of the Living GOD.. I am Disrupter of Territorial forces and Wickedness. I am an Exposer and tormentor to Evil and Evil spirits and Personalities.. I am a Destroyer of Principalities and powers in high places I Am A CHOSEN! Praise GOD! Praise GOD! Praise GOD
So na LORD'S CHOOSEN? I see
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Celebsnews2:

You claimed he has no job, that he spends 10 hours on Nairaland daily. What does that imply to you? That he is jobless! And I'm telling you he isn't jobless. I'm telling you he is RICH. He isn't your mate. Hate him all you can, he isn't jobless. And he is better off than you. You sound bitter.
You're an idiot for what you just said, I thought you're being reasonable but you're a total idiot.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Rapture4real(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am an Ambassador for CHRIST
I work in the Highest Office On Earth
I am a Minister of the Gospel of JESUS Christ ( Online and Off line)
I am a Servant of the Living GOD..
I am Disrupter of Territorial forces and Wickedness.
I am an Exposer and tormentor to Evil and Evil spirits and Personalities..
I am a Destroyer of Principalities and powers in high places
I Am A CHOSEN!
Praise GOD! Praise GOD! Praise GOD

What a great portifolio .More grace my brother

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by ThaRealist: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Thescienceprof:
I am a real hustler.
1. I work as a senior editor with a publishing firm(The regular 8-5)
2. I own a viewing centre (where I make the regular money for meeting daily exigencies}
3. I own a cooking gas retail outlets(2)
4. I do private home lessons as they come
5. I make myself available for any other side hustle as they come

I am a true hustler. God bless all legit hustlers.

BTW: Vacancy exists for a software developer and a Yoruba editor in the company I work with. Location is Ibadan and pay isn't bad at all. If you are very sound and have what it takes, contact me.

more strength. . takes a lot to carry on with all these ... Pls kindly mention me when you have a graphics design opening

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Celebsnews2: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

You're an idiot for what you just said, I thought you're being reasonable but you're a total idiot.

Lol..you're truly bitter. I hope you find HAPPINESS soon. Stop hating on people you barely know online. Bye
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by obonujoker(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

Yes, from the basics.

I guess you own a school...

Yep I do.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Celebsnews2:

Lol..you're truly bitter. I hope you find HAPPINESS soon. Stop hating on people you barely know online. Bye
If I'm bitter, what are you
I said he is jobless doesn't mean I said he's poor, and I corrected you on that. You replied again that I'm being bitter, and I'm hating on him. I have no hatred for anyone for your information, and I'm a very happy guy
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
obonujoker:

Yep I do.

Ok.
Where, Sir?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Etinosa123456: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
olril17:
tailor. .my own boss,
dumped the overated legal profession

U went to law school?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by MVLOX(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
I currently hold down 2 jobs, one as the Vice-principal of a secondary school and the second as the Station delivery manager of the Logistic company.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Aventador: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dreyton36:
I wake up in the morning and freshen up , lights up my kpoli in peace , sip some Henny

Gist with my niggis and listen to some good music

By 5pm I head to the mall to get some hot chicks and take them to the club and fvck their pvssy like d bi5ches they are

At night I put on my wifi with my niggis and continue drinking some good liquor with many bi5ches around on just panties and bra , they must be busty

Drink and weed all night till morning and money will just fall from heaven just like that

I guess God loves us that's why

God rains down money on us from Monday to Friday with at least $500k daily each

I'm a child of God

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Army List Of Successful Candidates 2019 (DSSC 24 & SSC 45) / Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions / Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.