Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? (28251 Views)

As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... / If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! / Is It Right For A Company To Make You Work On Federal Govt Declared Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by kashtanyi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
SGANIVA:
I am E.Ikemefuna ,a transporter . I specialize in buses and tricycle (Keke ) so if you want to be a driver contact me . Keke is on higher purchase bases , buses depends on your route

I work with a loan company here in Lagos,if you are interested you can give me a call...
08035708702. Am also on WhatsApp as well.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by obonujoker(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
CalliDora1:
By the grace of God, I'm a Skincare Therapist and cosmetic formulator.

I'm also a Diction and Phonics Instructor. cool

How much do you charge schools for phonics?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Chidex50(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Puloc:

Can I learn this job? wats the name of your firm? how can I contact u?
CEETRON TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Cti28(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aluminum Products
Position: Director.
I into poultry.
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Sirmikky1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Oxford International Group
Operations Manager

=>oxfordgroupafrica(dot)com<=
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by millionboi2: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
chinchonglee:

Ok...
I actually stopped because I bought a bureau de change license
far better for you
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Sniper4real(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pearly255:
R. Hotel!
Managing director.

I’m grateful lord Jesus!
Wasn’t easy buh we’re here today ��

Make i come work for ur hotel undecided
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by glosplendid(f): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Am currently looking for work...
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by kashtanyi(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Am a sales rep with quid cycle capital.
The company is into loans .
We have flexible interest,you can always call or send me a text on WhatsApp 08035708702.

Thanks
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
obonujoker:

How much do you charge schools for phonics?

It depends on the area and standard of the school but the minimum is 30k per month, once a week. Or 80k if they are making bulk payment at the beginning of the term.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad Why undecided? Wetin u wan use am do
Just say BMC. Asslicking.
Is it so hard?

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by IfGodbeforus(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
kingxsamz:

Lol, You're jobless.
That's why you have enough time to sleep and wake up on Nairaland to spam every thread.
Don't worry, reality go clear for your eyes soon.
[/s]

Even fools are thought to be wise when they keep silent; when they keep their mouths shut, they seem intelligent.
Proverb 17:28 (NLT)
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by uncleck: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aluminum.
Estimator
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by itsRhamzy: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Self employed. I'm a dope ass graphic designer.

Contact below in art.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by donsharwama(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am an Ambassador for CHRIST
I work in the Highest Office On Earth
I am a Minister of the Gospel of JESUS Christ ( Online and Off line)
I am a Servant of the Living GOD..
I am Disrupter of Territorial forces and Wickedness.
I am an Exposer and tormentor to Evil and Evil spirits and Personalities..
I am a Destroyer of Principalities and powers in high places
I Am A CHOSEN!
Praise GOD! Praise GOD! Praise GOD

Bro..I AM A CHOSEN should have come first or second ni....ITS A GREAT PRIVILEDGE to be a CHOSEN. But these people here dont know

I know these nairalanders are coming for my head with their comments but let them come. grin grin grin
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by kingxsamz(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]

Even fools are thought to be wise when they keep silent; when they keep their mouths shut, they seem intelligent.
Proverb 17:28 (NLT)

Lol, are you his colleague?
I can see you are as jobless as he is.
Don't worry, life will teach you clowns a lesson soon. cheesy
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by pansophist(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Celebsnews2:
I'm my own Boss and CEO of my million naira company.

One million naira na about 1.980 is dollars grin
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Celebsnews2:

He is. Preaching on Nairaland is part of his mission. He knows what he is doing. This is his own form of online evangelism. Trust me, he isn't a poor man. He is big and Rich
Who said he's a poor man, abeg no misquote me oo
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by busmagnate: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sallybbwings:
I am an Olosho, i work everywhere both hotels, motels, restaurant. i follow my customers to their house for sex. since i graduated from the university Olosho work has been sustaining me. i don't need any job from anyone because Olosho adventure is bae..............story of my life.

Drop contact Mk we patronize you
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by IfGodbeforus(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
kingxsamz:

Lol, are you his colleague?
I can see you are as jobless as he is.
Don't worry, life will teach you clowns a lesson soon. cheesy
[/s]
A foolish son is a grief to those that bore him
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by kalu61(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
SpatialKing:
iNGO...

GIS and Data Analytics Manager
Can you teach someone GIS data analysis?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Burgerlomo: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
cool

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by kingxsamz(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

A foolish son is a grief to those that bore him

Yeah, go on.
In ten years time you'd look back at your life and realize how much of it you wasted preaching about your imaginary rapture on Nairaland without having a tangible source of livelihood.

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by FahBuLous: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pearly255:

Where do you reside?
Asaba ma'am
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by FahBuLous: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
OmodavidoX:
It is if you are very good.

Forget about the numbers of people into it.

Be focused and do you own. Advertise everywhere online.

It might seems hard in getting jobs when you just begin, but as time goes on. You will surely be making money daily & weekly.

Started monetizing it four mouths back. And I have made and still making money from it.

Wish you all the best sir
Thank you very much sir..
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Thescienceprof(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
I am a real hustler.
1. I work as a senior editor with a publishing firm(The regular 8-5)
2. I own a viewing centre (where I make the regular money for meeting daily exigencies}
3. I own a cooking gas retail outlets(2)
4. I do private home lessons as they come
5. I make myself available for any other side hustle as they come

I am a true hustler. God bless all legit hustlers.

BTW: Vacancy exists for a software developer and a Yoruba editor in the company I work with. Location is Ibadan and pay isn't bad at all. If you are very sound and have what it takes, contact me.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by donsharwama(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah, go on.
In ten years time you'd look back at your life and realize how much of it you wasted preaching about your imaginary rapture on Nairaland without having a tangible source of livelihood.

What actually is your problem?

Is it that you are angry He's doing the work of God? Or
The Truth he's always saying is annoying you? Or
You don't believe in God? Or
Because you are frustrated and depressed ? Or

........................................................... (fill in the gap with your problem)
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by onyeomanono24(f): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
What do u want to do with the info
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by kingxsamz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
donsharwama:

What actually is your problem?

Is it that you are angry He's doing the work of God? Or
The Truth he's always saying is annoying you? Or
You don't believe in God? Or
Because you are frustrated and depressed ? Or

........................................................... (fill in the gap with your problem)

Lol, fill in that gap with your problem.
Why did you feel the need to quote me?
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Diamondsaheed(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
fashion Designing and Tailoring
Re: Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? by Emily22(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Missyajoke:

Sir I don't understand how things arre done in jiji so can you put me through a little.

Chat me up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions / Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity / Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.