Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje (1170 Views)

FG To Repatriate 20,000 Nigerians From Chad, Cameroon In The Next 2 Months / The Moment Ganduje Banned Street Begging (Almajiri) In Kano / Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by Globad(f): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Arrewa:
Fact...

90% of those Hausa speakers in the south claiming Nigeria are all from Niger republic.

I spend few days in enugu when I went for conference at UNN.

I was shocked that almost every Hausa speakers they're referring to northerners there are all Nigeriens.

And those guys are claiming Nigeria... Most of them even heve national ID card. Claiming Sokoto or kastina grin.

Majority of those people you are calling ndi Hausa are not Hausas. They're foreigners which Happens to speak Hausa because Hausa once dominated them before colonialism.
They have their own language... Most of them can't speak their indegenous language any longer because Hausa language has become an official and general language in that part of the world.

An average Hausafulani man from northern Nigeria hardly travel to the south. Unless those in military, navy, civil servant and those that are into agro Bussiness.

Those Nigeriens are the ones enjoying one Nigeria!
Even if you ask them... They will tell you that they're from North... They would never tell you that they're foreigners.

It's only we from the north that can easily identify them... By Their look... The Hausa they speak is quite different.

Niger is a very great country with abundant resources... But France and their wicked set of politicians would never allow them grow!

If you come to he north we have thousands of them doing menial job here.

Islam is paving way for them... The north see every African Muslims as our own.

It doesn't matter where you come from or the Tribe you belong to.

Sadly... It's now affecting us! Criminals from other countries now migrate to Nigeria to cause social vices.

Our leaders must wake up!! We must tighten our borders for now!

To enable you tighten your borders well, also carry out a reliable census and let everyone have an ID.
Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by Whoube99(f): 6:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Neonspook:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/07/most-almajiri-northern-nigeria-are-chad-niger-republic-–-ganduje

They are not Nigerians because elections are over.
During elections they are all celebrated Nigerians.
Eno go better for Jega & Yakubu Mahmud
Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by orisa37: 6:34am On Dec 08, 2020
most-almajiri-northern-nigeria-are-chad-niger-republic-–-ganduje.

This Governor has just eaten of The Forbidden fruit. His eyes are now open.
Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by Burruchaga71(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Even the man in Asorock is a foreigner. He can't speak fulfude...
Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by Arrewa: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Whoube99:

They are not Nigerians because elections are over.
During elections they are all celebrated Nigerians.
Eno go better for Jega & Yakubu Mahmud
ok
Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Even in some ministries sef
Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2020
Arrewa:
Fact...

90% of those Hausa speakers in the south claiming Nigeria are all from Niger republic.

I was shocked that almost every Hausa speakers they're referring to northerners there are all Nigeriens.

And those guys are claiming Nigeria... Most of them even heve national ID card. Claiming Sokoto or kastina grin.

Majority of those people you are calling ndi Hausa are not Hausas. They're foreigners that
Happens to speak Hausa because Hausa once dominated them before colonialism.
They have their own language... Most of them can't speak their indegenous language any longer because Hausa language has become an official and general language in that part of the world.

An average Hausafulani man from northern Nigeria hardly travel to the south. Unless those in military, navy, civil servant and those that are into agro Bussiness.

Even if you ask them... They will tell you that they're from North... They would never tell you that they're foreigners.

It's only we from the north that can easily identify them... By Their look... The Hausa they speak is quite different.

Niger is a very great country with abundant resources... But France and their wicked set of politicians would never allow them grow!

If you come to he north we have thousands of them doing menial job here.

Sadly... It's now affecting us! Criminals from other countries now migrate to Nigeria to cause social vices.

Guy,why are u exposing this? We still need them for elections.

Guy why are u exposing us, we still need them for elections.

2 Likes

Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by Difrent: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Don't say alright o...

I will bookmark this post for you guys.

During the 2019 elections, one óf the things you guys accused Peter Obi of was deporting Almajiris( northerners).

What do you lots have to say now Ganduje has confirmed that those deported weren't northerners but Nigeriens and Chadians?

If God be God, all you propaganda against Southeast candidates will always fall like a pack of cards before your very eyes.

"Peter Obi is not anti-North"

Same to you, If God be God, all you propaganda against SOUTHWEST candidates will always fall like a pack of cards before your very eyes.

1 Like

Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Arrewa:
true...

But you have to be specific....stop dragging the whole south into the problem you are having with the north.

We have no issue with the south south and the west.

The only people we see as potential enemies are the Easterners.

We know the people who hate and always celebrate our pains and downfall.

We know the people who use every little opportunity to insult and blackmail the north.

We know the people who are instigating hatred against the north.

Stop dragging the whole south into that!!

you don't have issues with us yorubas? Ogbeni shut up. After you guys killed Awolowo and Abiola, after you guys brought terrorism into the west through herdsmen now you don't have issues with us?
You can only deceive the Muslims amongst us.

1 Like

Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by Arrewa: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
you don't have issues with us yorubas? Ogbeni shut up. After you guys killed Awolowo and Abiola, after you guys brought terrorism into the west through herdsmen now you don't have issues with us?
I don't reply impostors!! I be confirm igbo man
Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Arrewa:
typical
Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by PDPdestroyer(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
jacksonkennedy:

Arrewa:
Arrewa, you na sharp guyman. The useless jacksonkennedy na confirm Igbo probably brought up in the SW, now claiming Yoruba. His/Her posts reeks of religious intolerance which has given him/her out as a typical Igbo impostor hiding under Yoruba to incite hatred. S/He will soon start writing in Yoruba to hide his/her identity as usual, but the religious bigotry in his/her DNA makes him/her impossible to be a Yoruba! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

Arrewa, you na sharp guyman. The useless jacksonkennedy na confirm Igbo probably brought up in the SW, now claiming Yoruba. His/Her posts reeks of religious intolerance which has given him/her out as a typical Igbo impostor hiding under Yoruba to incite hatred. S/He will soon start writing in Yoruba to hide his/her identity as usual, but the religious bigotry in his/her DNA makes him/her impossible to be a Yoruba! grin
how can you call me useless? Is this supposed to be a joke to you? Do you go all around internet insulting people? Mynd44 will you allow this insult on my person to stand?
Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by ogmask: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Arrewa:
Fact...

Majority of those people you are calling ndi Hausa are not Hausas. They're foreigners that
Happens to speak Hausa because Hausa once dominated them before colonialism.

If you come to the north we have thousands of them doing menial job here.

...And possibly repatriate them.
Re: Most Almajiri In Northern Nigeria Are From Chad, Niger Republic – Ganduje by Arijude(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Arrewa:
yes... An average northner prefer a Nigerien or Chadian Christian over ipob bigots. Any day any time!
nobody would like to be preferred by cows. It's good like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top CBN Staff Dies, Gombe Governor Mourns / UNITED NATIONS ALERT ON ORGAN TRAFFICKING / Kàtsina State Legalizes Child Marriage.. !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.