Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] (7434 Views)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by ModsStopBanning: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2020
SenorFax:

Madam, good morning ma.
Aunty,

The joke is on you, you better login to your main female moniker, all these alternate gender moniker format Don cast grin

1 Like

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by chudyprince: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2020
kambili999:
Its unfortunate you meet the ones who can offer only sex.

Well, you already have a fixed mindset, you can keep that up.

lipsrsealed
what else can you offer to a guy aside sex mam?
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by chudyprince: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2020
Interesting topic grin
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Fmghewzy(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2020
SenorFax:

You just spoke my mind.

I wonder where they meet the stupid girls really.

Funny enough, these guys thinks other guys are as stupid as they are. They really need to grow up. They have no idea what life is, not a single clue.

If wan catch them, Ask them to swear say dem no go get married, after dropping their normal rants
Dem go disappear like fart.

Lol ,many of them need to grow up and stop acting silly.
You see them forming alpha male,but unfortunately majority of them don't even know what it means.
Many of them think, bashing the female gender or treating women like thrash means being an alpha male.
SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by kambili999(f): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2020
chudyprince:
companionship

My wisdom

Listening ears

Prayers

A thoughtful mind

Support

Encouragement in good and bad times

3 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Jodha(f): 7:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Fmghewzy:
I keep wondering where some Nairaland guys keep meeting the stupid girls they talk about.
Everyday bashing Nigerian girls like they don't have sisters or mothers.

One thing I know for sure is that,it is either the guys themselves are stupid hence that why they keep meeting stupid girls or they simply have bad luck.

In this same Nigeria I have meet ,I know and have sensible, intelligent girls as friends and siblings.

I hope common sense fall on some people on this forum.

Oh lawd...how can i like this a million times?

1 Like

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by DaInferno(m): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2020
Fmghewzy:
I keep wondering where some Nairaland guys keep meeting the stupid girls they talk about.

One thing I know for sure is that,it is either the guys themselves are stupid hence that why they keep meeting stupid girls or they simply have bad luck.

In this same Nigeria I have meet ,I know and have sensible, intelligent girls as friends and siblings.

exactly bro, pardon me if I derail a little, but that's how I once defended these amiable ladies one morning over a comment someone dropped here: only to open another thread later in the evening to see how lackadaisical some comments thrown by these ladies sounded,no need for names,you must have seen some. tbh, ladies that reason logically are hard to meet, and when you meet one atimes, she's easily influenced negatively. presently, I follow a lady here on NL, because the way she reasons is our of here, sometimes I see her comment and wonder if it a man disguising. Very mature and unbiased!

1 Like

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Fmghewzy(m): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2020
DaInferno:
exactly bro, pardon me if I derail a little, but that's how I once defended these amiable ladies one morning over a comment someone dropped here: only to open another thread later in the evening to see how lackadaisical some comments thrown by these ladies sounded,no need for names,you must have seen some. tbh, ladies that reason logically are hard to meet, and when you meet one atimes, she's easily influenced negatively. presently, I follow a lady here on NL, because the way she reasons is our of here, sometimes I see her comment and wonder if it a man disguising. Very mature and unbiased!

It is what it is,same Nigeria you meet both senseless and intelligent people.
Whether male or female.
Some ladies on this forum as well try to get at the men for posting moronic threads,by posting theirs as well.

It simply makes no sense, funniest thing many of them claim to be adults

1 Like

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2020
How did you get to this level of obsession with the female gender.
I've come to realize that most guys only feel smart, intelligent, and mature when they think and talk about women. Is it that the women in your family starting from your motherto your female siblings failed you or it's just madness.
-Person go pay woman Bleep am, still blame the woman for collecting money
- Person go Bleep woman free still blame her for not collecting money
-A lazy guy who can't even afford a good meal at least once in a week, will still come on social made to talk about women being too depemdedlnt on men.
- The same guy who says all women are whores will still go about expecting the same LovePeddler to love him.
-You don't have respect for women yet you want a woman to respect you.
How can you expect someone you just want for sex to give you more than just what you want. Anything you believe about a woman, that's why she becomes to you. Don't forget, birds aod a feather flock together.
Tufiakwa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Donspicey: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2020
SenorFax:

You just spoke my mind.

I wonder where they meet the stupid girls really.

Funny enough, these guys thinks other guys are as stupid as they are. They really need to grow up. They have no idea what life is, not a single clue.

If wan catch them, Ask them to swear say dem no go get married, after dropping their normal rants
Dem go disappear like fart.

My broda no girl is Stupid.....its all about how the guy feels after been sidelined for a better Guy.....
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2020
Fmghewzy:

I don't know how a mother wasted nine months of her life birthing such and slowpoke. They are obviously not intelligent. Can't hold an intelligent conversation with anyone be it male or female. He probably doesn't have a brain cos someone with a brain won't come up with such a stupid post. It's their gun that go about asking girls for nudes and sexy pictures cos they have nothing in their head but sex. These set of guys don't deserve any intelligent and serious woman in his life.

3 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Silentgroper(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:

Oh lawd...how can i like this a million times?
Hahaha... But u made d comment..
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Ezenwa12345(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2020
SenorFax:

Funny you just realized there are lots of pvzzy-ass boys on nairaland, dem plenty. Boys wey no get liver, fearful boys that cant go after who dey want after failed and childish relationship, they are so frustrated they gotta come here to rant.
Sorry for your misfortune
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Jodha(f): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hahaha... But u made d comment..

1 Like

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by demmymoney(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
How did you get to this level of obsession with the female gender.
I've come to realize that most guys only feel smart, intelligent, and mature when they think and talk about women. Is it that the women in your family starting from your motherto your female siblings failed you or it's just madness.
-Person go pay woman Bleep am, still blame the woman for collecting money
- Person go Bleep woman free still blame her for not collecting money
-A lazy guy who can't even afford a good meal at least once in a week, will still come on social made to talk about women being too depemdedlnt on men.
- The same guy who says all women are whores will still go about expecting the same LovePeddler to love him.
-You don't have respect for women yet you want a woman to respect you.
How can you expect someone you just want for sex to give you more than just what you want. Anything you believe about a woman, that's why she becomes to you. Don't forget, birds aod a feather flock together.
Tufiakwa!

He Just asked an harmless question tho

The most a lady can give a guy naturally is sex any other thing is jara. Sex is a good thing and I don't know why you ladies feel it is bad that sex is the topmost thing u can give a guy cos it's the truth. A guy cannot Bleep himself nahhh

A sensible guy will see above sex but won't eliminate sex as a quality his lady gives to him

2 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by genii96(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2020
demmymoney:

The most a lady can give a guy naturally is sex any other thing is jara. Sex is a good thing and I don't know why you ladies feel it is bad that sex is the topmost thing u can give a guy cos it's the truth. A guy cannot Bleep himself nahhh

A sensible guy will see above sex but won't eliminate sex as a quality his lady gives to him

People should stop saying they "give" guys sex, both men and women enjoy sex, women even enjoy it more

OT: this is a heavy generalization, not all are like this,
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by demmymoney(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2020
genii96:

People should stop saying they "give" guys sex, both men and women enjoy sex, women even enjoy it more

OT: this is a heavy generalization, not all are like this,

Baba ladies give sex to the men they want to more than because they want to enjoy sex.

Women are sexual objects while men are success objects

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by theFilmtric: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2020
lol
Women have a lot to offer
only Real men can understand

theFilmtricsay
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2020
demmymoney:

Ive heard you. Thank you. No one gives anyone sex. It's when you think like this that women get to feel they can weaponise sex. Sex an activity enjoyed by two people.
Don't go collecting sex for someone who doesn't find you sexually attractive enough. That's when you begin to feel like you are getting a favour. Sex if good, not ever think women don't need sex too. They just have the power to control themselves more than the men.
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by demmymoney(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Ive heard you. Thank you. No one gives anyone sex. It's when you think like this that women get to feel they can weaponise sex. Sex an activity enjoyed by two people.
Don't go collecting sex for someone who doesn't find you sexually attractive enough. That's when you begin to feel like you are getting a favour. Sex if good, not ever think women don't need sex too. They just have the power to control themselves more than the men.

Women naturally weaponize sex that's why they get offended when they are told they can't give anything asides sex. Both men and women have the power to control themselves it's just that women are more calculative wen it comes to sex than men for obvious reasons.

Sex is an activity enjoyed by both the male and the female. The female is analyzed by her body structure foremostly b4 any other thing but a man is analzyed from his pocket foremostly b4 any other thing. That's why sex is the top thing a woman can give her man asides other things.

The core reason men have sex is for pleasure but women have sex for stability,attention,resources and commitment
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SenorFax(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2020
ModsStopBanning:

Aunty,

The joke is on you, you better login to your main female moniker, all these alternate gender moniker format Don cast grin

This confirmed two things
1. That you ara a kid. Using out of context stuffs when cornered to win arguments.

2. You are turning gay, when you starts seeing a man as a woman.

Jokes on you bro grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SenorFax(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

Sorry for your misfortune
Here comes one of the frustrated ones, he's either jilted or cheated on and he can't let go of the pain.

Hurts like a bittch right ? grin

Anyway, It's your misfortune not mine. I've tried again and again and I got it right this time.

You are the guys meeting the spoilt and irresponsible ladies because that's what you guys are deep inside.

You are what you attract

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2020
demmymoney:

Women naturally weaponize sex that's why they get offended when they are told they can't give anything asides sex. Both men and women have the power to control themselves it's just that women are more calculative wen it comes to sex than men for obvious reasons.

Sex is an activity enjoyed by both the male and the female. The female is analyzed by her body structure foremostly b4 any other thing but a man is analzyed from his pocket foremostly b4 any other thing. That's why sex is the top thing a woman can give her man asides other things.

The core reason men have sex is for pleasure but women have sex for stability,attention,resources and commitment
you don't think women have sex for pleasure too?

1 Like

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SenorFax(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2020
chudyprince:
If you need to know what those ladies can offer, stop doing online dating and go out there to meet the intelligent one, some of them aren't online to see your rants, cos they are busy making life better for themselves and their partners, but every stupid lady is online, I can bet that

1 Like

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by indodon(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2020
Not all Nigerian girls are like that...

20 percent of them are assets
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SenorFax(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Many of these guys go dey abuse women as useless, on mother's Day, na dem go front writing sweet things about their mama, as if their mama na man.

Na gay most of these guys to turn las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by demmymoney(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you don't think women have sex for pleasure too?

Women have sex for resources more than for pleasure that is why they collect money after sex

Men don't collect money after sex. We just have sex for pleasure.

Wen a lady hasn't hit the wall she will never pay for sex, instead she will b monetizing hersef. It's only cases of old women who have hit their wall and don't have hypergamy that will mostly pay a man for sex.

Women dont have sex for pleasure
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Jaysleeves(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Adams probably was playing funny and experimenting certain animalistic moves with the animals at Eden lol, couple with so much work as naming, caring and catering for the creatures, and most especially he was Lonely.
God saw that, and knew he needed a companion and help mate, to support and Procreate.
This was so in times past but unfortunately men has placed so much emphasis on sex, and women are taking advantage of it too. Use what I have to get what I want. Ladies born in the 90s now want the Man to do all for her and be compensated with sex. Sad reality.
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by NengiWIDEtoto: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Fmghewzy:

I swear u be learner. Are you trying to tell me that the hundreds of post you see on nairaland of how girls leeched on a guy, cheated, got pregnant for other guy and many more, that the guys are stupid or what? The girl you dating and thinking she is different I swear na she worst pass. Carryout an investigation on her and you'll be surprised at what you'll discover. You never see people dating church girls only to discover those same church girls dey do runs for coded runs? Oga I swear you be learner
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2020
demmymoney:

Women have sex for resources more than for pleasure that is why they collect money after sex

Men don't collect money after sex. We just have sex for pleasure.

Wen a lady hasn't hit the wall she will never pay for sex, instead she will b monetizing hersef. It's only cases of old women who have hit their wall and don't have hypergamy that will mostly pay a man for sex.

Women dont have sex for pleasure
Will you swear there are no men out there and even here on nairaland who have sex with women or with their fellow men for resources?
You don't see male prostitutes and sugar babies and even those who sleep with women for a job position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Ezenwa12345(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
SenorFax:

Here comes one of the frustrated ones, he's either jilted or cheated on and he can't let go of the pain.

Hurts like a bittch right ? grin

Anyway, It's your misfortune not mine. I've tried again and again and I got it right this time.

You are the guys meeting the spoilt and irresponsible ladies because that's what you guys are deep inside.

You are what you attract
Still sorry for your misfortune
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Fmghewzy(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2020
NengiWIDEtoto:
I swear u be learner. Are you trying to tell me that the hundreds of post you see on nairaland of how girls leeched on a guy, cheated, got pregnant for other guy and many more, that the guys are stupid or what? The girl you dating and thinking she is different I swear na she worst pass. Carryout an investigation on her and you'll be surprised at what you'll discover. You never see people dating church girls only to discover those same church girls dey do runs for coded runs? Oga I swear you be learner

I don't think you understand what it is I am talking about.

Did you read the topic of the thread at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? / Is It Professional For This Man To Touch Client Ass Like This(pics) / Did you marry a virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.