Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men (23191 Views)

Woman Arrested For Masturbating At Georgia Beach, Says It "Only Took 20 Seconds" / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by MrGoood: 1:28am On Dec 08, 2020
A 41-year-old Zimbabwean woman, identified as Moreblesing Maridza has been arrested and arraigned before a court for marrying another man while still married to another.

According to the Sunday News, Moreblesing Maridza (41) of Platinum Park in Zvishavane, married another man after accusing her first husband of failing to be intimate with her for the past 12 years.

Maridza was arraigned before a court on charges of bigamy which she pleaded guilty to. She however told the court that her first husband, Mr James Chivandire had become mentally challenged and was no longer capable of performing his duties as a husband prompting her to marry the other man. It was reported that Maridza’s first husband, Chivandire allegedly fell and suffered from mental illness in 2000, and in 2012 she went on to marry a second husband, David Mhuru who she started living with after their wedding.

Marizda was exposed in September after an officer at the Registrar-General’s office observed that she had two valid marriage certificates.

She was sentenced to six months in prison after being arraigned before a court. However, three months were suspended.

https://leakers.ng/woman-bagged-jail-term-for-two-concurrent-marriage

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by Mokason288(m): 1:45am On Dec 08, 2020
FTC OVER AND OVER AGAIN...Show me some real love...
Just take a close look at the picture of Moreblesing Maridza , JAMES CHIVANDIRE and the other man you will appreciate being a Nigerian

Apart from those Fulani Jihadist, who are obviously not Nigerian’s ... I doubt if any Nigerian looks as ugly as what I saw in all three Zimbabwean’s

Meanwhile I fear who no fear woman.

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by Nazgul: 1:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Anyway Sha they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, if not I don't see....

Let me stop talking. sad

12 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by HandsomeBlack: 3:20am On Dec 08, 2020
Zimbabwe again?
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by planetx13: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2020
Looking at them, the only problem I see here is hunger....

Ciao

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2020
The only way around court marriage if one had a break up like this and failed to file for divorce is to have customary marriage (traditional marriage). Else it will end in premium tears.

Better still file for divorce and move on with your life if the court marriage is not working. I just pity the woman sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by OakConsultNG: 7:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Interesting times indeed..

Meanwhile, take your business to the peak today.. Register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC today! Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by DadojoReloaded(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2020
From the topic, I knew this could not have happened in Nigeria.

A Nigerian man will never arrest his wife for marrying another man. Mbah!

That's not how Nigerian men settle issues like this.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by kilomodemoh: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2020
she is a typical example of 'what a man can do, a woman can do better
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Someone cannot even decide what to do with her private part in peace again, wetin concern government? grin

12 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by Ventura1: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2020
It can only happen in Africa, no respect for human dignity.
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by leksite120(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Mokason288:
Just take a close look at the picture of Moreblesing Maridza , JAMES CHIVANDIRE and the other man you will appreciate being a Nigerian

Apart from those Fulani Jihadist, who are obviously not Nigerian’s ... I doubt if any Nigerian looks as ugly as what I saw in all three Zimbabwean’s

Meanwhile I fear who no fear woman.

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
A lot of people are uglier than that.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by sacajawea: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Na so
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by ULOPVQ: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Africa and its gender bias laws. A man can be polygamous but a woman can't be polyandrous, every country needs to reform its laws this is the 21st century and women should be equals to men, enough of this archaic mentality.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by BlessedNuel: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Ife na eme na uwa

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by GreaterFuture(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Sad
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by Varbuena: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by LEKKITOLLGATE(f): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2020
grin. Not funny at all.....

Her taste tho......

And to think of the fact that she has been successfully playing the two men all these while infact shows she's good in the game..
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by MyOpinion1(f): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2020
Can't they get a better picture undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by Horsh(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2020
let her be jare

we even do worst here
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by Sonnobax15(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2020
tongue. Women no too dey play bet9ja or baba ijebu,but if you mistakenly see anyone wey dey venture play games,fear am

I've been saying this-"a man's life is his woman's hand from the very moment he calls her his woman

Na only God go make us(the men of this generation) see better wives marry las las because the only ones wey I dey see right now,no difference between them and witches

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by Jaapu: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2020
Ventura1:
It can only happen in Africa, no respect for human dignity.

The most stupid online comment today all over the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by timocruzcmbb(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2020
Zimbabwe women and their marrying of more than 1 husband na 5 and 6, this one no be the first news for nairaland.
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by porthouse7(f): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2020
Zimbabweans are criminals, they are pain in d neck of south Africans

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by ruggedboy01: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2020
that woman did nothing wrong, they should free her

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by inoki247: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Na 2 in 1 she wan du now make the law leave her alone oh.
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by Mokason288(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2020
leksite120:
A lot of people are uglier than that.
You inclusive ... obviously your father and mother too ... mumu man
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by Randy100: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Bigamy be law?
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by vickydankal(f): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2020
The women wants them 2
Re: Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men by chinchonglee(m): 7:35am On Dec 08, 2020
See faces

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner? / Should Parents Choose Partners For Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.