Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats (28572 Views)

Governor Abiodun's Filling Station Rejects Old Naira Notes, Despite Threats / NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order / We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by Newboss(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
ULOPVQ:

State the basis of your claim or is this part of the "hear say" stories.

Look around you bro. I see this every day. An old man is 100 times more stable than any young man you could think of.

What we need are stable leaders who listen to advise of young smart people. Young people have the best ideas but young people are known to be very unstable. Check all the old leaders, they have all been leading Nigeria since their youth. Buhari was in his 30s. The list is long.

On the contrary, how many youths have lead the most advance economies on earth? It's only recently we are seeing such trend. Old men are stable. Data shows it.

The ones that are so educated are egomaniacs, not necessarily proud. They are so quick to brandish the "educated" card.

1 Like

Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by berrystunn(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
YorubaMod:

Incompetent pig, go and examine ur head..
Bloated fool.

The reason why you are not progressing is from your home.
There is the sickness in your body it's was deposited spiritually.

They will kill you same way the killed your dad .
May he rest in peace. He was a good man .

Pray and fast every month for 6 month.
The last one that will make it 6month . Fast in your father's compound in your home town.

Pray at mind night 1am to 2:30am first ask God to forgive you, Then pray for disconnection of course in your family. Ask God to give you a new name.

After the prayer a new name will be giving to you in your dreams. Then you have to change your surname and anything related to the pass name in all documents have to be changed.

Watch what will happen after 3month .

If you like do, if you like leave. Is not my business I was directed to tell you this.

Is not my business have done my part .
God bless you.

We can still go on with our play and joke.
Usu **
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by ULOPVQ: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Newboss:

Look around you bro. I see this every day. An old man is 100 times more stable than any young man you could think of.

What we need are stable leaders who listen to advise of young smart people. Young people have the best ideas but young people are known to be very unstable. Check all the old leaders, they have all been leading Nigeria since their youth. Buhari was in his 30s. The list is long.

On the contrary, how many youths have lead the most advance economies on earth? It's only recently we are seeing such trend. Old men are stable. Data shows it.

The ones that are so educated are egomaniacs, not necessarily proud. They are so quick to brandish the "educated" card.

Your claim lacks basis and the data available proves nothing. Austria, France, Finland, and New Zealand are all led by young people and guess what their country is far stable than even a Trump led America.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by Newboss(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
ULOPVQ:

Your claim lacks basis and the data available proves nothing. Austria, France, Finland, and New Zealand are all led by young people and guess what their country is far stable than even a Trump led America.

I said nothing about the present but the past. Old people have lead those nations for decades. Remember, it took decades to build whatever great nation you see today. In fact, just as it would take decades to build a great nation, it would take decades to completely ruin a great nation. So the damages to some of those nations may not be visible yet.

If you want lasting development, old men with good track record are your best bet. Young people are still floating around.

Young people should take the role of advisers. Old people should listen to the advisers
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by ULOPVQ: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Newboss:

I said nothing about the present but the past. Old people have lead those nations for decades. Remember, it took decades to build whatever great nation you see today. In fact, just as it would take decades to build a great nation, it would take decades to completely ruin a great nation. So the damages to some of those nations may not be visible yet.

If you want lasting development, old men with good track record are your best bet. Young people are still floating around.

Young people should take the role of advisers. Old people should listen to the advisers

Old men can be leaders and young people can, stop stereotyping. Young people have led various institutions in time past and they have prospered.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by YorubaMod(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
berrystunn:

The reason why you are not progressing is from your home.
There is the sickness in your body it's was deposited spiritually.

They will kill you same way the killed your dad .
May he rest in peace. He was a good man .

Pray and fast every month for 6 month.
The last one that will make it 6month . Fast in your father's compound in your home town.

Pray at mind night 1am to 2:30am first ask God to forgive you, Then pray for disconnection of course in your family. Ask God to give you a new name.

After the prayer a new name will be giving to you in your dreams. Then you have to change your surname and anything related to the pass name in all documents have to be changed.

Watch what will happen after 3month .

If you like do, if you like leave. Is not my business I was directed to tell you this.

Is not my business have done my part .
God bless you.

We can still go on with our play and joke.
Usu **
[/s]
Useless fool, I have seen you and progress.. Tell ur stupid thwarted family members that they're all failures, stupid pig.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
seguno2:

The people who can’t ask for their rights through the ballot box are an affront to reasonableness. Big affront to reasonableness.
[/s]Are you a newly recruited Zombie or you changes your moniker?
Ballox box is not the only reasonable way to ask for citizens' rights. Protest is a fundamental right of us all. Remember that Buhari and his forty thieves also protested against Jonathan in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by AsiwajuAsatheo: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
MIGHTYMAN82:
_!""Π∆¶™£~@£¢∆¶•{×|Π√`=¥{\[℅=|×`°℅¥[]`{€=°=|°°`^~Π°¢°did u understands

This version better the original one
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by Newboss(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
ULOPVQ:

Old men can be leaders and young people can, stop stereotyping. Young people have led various institutions in time past and they have prospered.

Institution? LMAO. Bro, now you're talking like a politician. When are we turning $1 to 1 Naira? Lol. One guy wants to become president of Nigeria because he was a successful SUG president.

Institution? LMAO. My brother, you have no clue what a local government is, talk more of a state. No offense at all. I remember Buhari talking trash that year
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by JerryGent1983: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
berrystunn:
Youth get your PVC

To endSARS in 2023
And anything endable.

Online protests till 2023
Na today who pvc ehhp
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by ULOPVQ: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Newboss:

Institution? LMAO. Bro, now you're talking like a politician. When are we turning $1 to 1 Naira? Lol. One guy wants to become president of Nigeria because he was a successful SUG president.

Institution? LMAO. My brother, you have no clue what a local government is, talk more of a state. No offense at all. I remember Buhari talking trash that year

You have no idea who I maybe in reality, so don't keep your thoughts so high. You don't need to climb the political ladder before you can be fit to rule a nation.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by berrystunn(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
JerryGent1983:
Na today who pvc ehhp

Just pack one side
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by Newboss(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
ULOPVQ:

You have no idea who I maybe in reality, so don't keep your thoughts so high. You don't need to climb the political ladder before you can be fit to rule a nation.

I won't lie to you, you have to climb that ladder. History has taught us that again and again.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by berrystunn(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
YorubaMod:
[s][/s]
Useless fool, I have seen you and progress.. Tell ur stupid thwarted family members that they're all failures, stupid pig.

Lol the demon will block your hears.
Again have done my part... If like do, if you don't.
Is not my business..

I wish your eyes can open to see the secret things.

Back to the matter 'usu' how the hardship?
Busy for Noting.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by YorubaMod(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
berrystunn:

Lol the demon will block your hears.
Again have done my part... If like do, if you don't.
Is not my business..

I wish your eyes can open to see the secret things.

Back to the matter 'usu' how the hardship?
Busy for Noting.

You stupid fool, I'm not ur size, u can take ur imbecilic nonchalant ignorance to ur father.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by ULOPVQ: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Newboss:

I won't lie to you, you have to climb that ladder. History has taught us that again and again.

People climb that ladder in Nigeria with money and connection, so you don't necessarily have to do it the old-fashioned way.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by berrystunn(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2020
YorubaMod:

You stupid fool, I'm not ur size, u can take ur imbecilic nonchalant ignorance to ur father.

Hello gay
Go for HiV test .

Noting is working in your life .
Check your life.
Noting to hold on to
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by YorubaMod(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2020
berrystunn:

Hello gay
Go for HiV test .

Check your life.
Noting to hold on to
You know stupidity is ur family heritage, I think this madness was handed down to u, and I'm more successful than you, sick fool.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by YorubaMod(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2020
berrystunn:

Hello gay
Go for HiV test .

Check your life.
Noting to hold on to
You know stupidity is ur family heritage, I think this madness was handed down to u, and I'm more successful than you, sick fat fool.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by YorubaMod(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Archaic nincompoop, go ask ur mother who ur real father was, u never knew a mad man raped ur horrible looking mom, who in turn gave birth to you chimpanzee in human form grin. I usually advice silly imbeciles of ur kind to, embrace Christ, because I know ur life right now is horribly stagnant and that's why you're frustrate, depression has messed up with ur modular oblongata.
I don't blame u, I know that nairaland is full of shit nowadays, I spit on ur raggedy foolishness.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by berrystunn(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2020
YorubaMod:

You know stupidity is ur family heritage, I think this madness was handed down to u, and I'm more successful than you, sick fat fool.

Successful my dog assss
Continue deceiving your self.

Usu..
I wish you can come around and see movies life
You will agree and say sir.

I'm sorry I can't help you.
Only God can .
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by berrystunn(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2020
YorubaMod:

Gay right will come soon for your freedom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Defections: APC Expresses Confidence In Dogara / APC Holds Rally For Tinubu And Oyo State Candidates (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.