Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats (28565 Views)

Governor Abiodun's Filling Station Rejects Old Naira Notes, Despite Threats / NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order / We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by jaxxy(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2020
mrkings84:
Me I know that the protests have not ended yet... We only went on a break. This government haven't seen anything yet

Nobody want mayhem, chaos, destruction of property or looting pls. I know government has its faults bt uncontrolled protests escalates into unnecessary chaos in volatile parts and areas of the country. That will not make life easier bt harder. More destruction will make lifer and governance harder.

If people must protest they must protest with sense and lawfully. The fact we are recovering from a global pandemic should make people understand we should be prepared for sm temporary difficulties bt we should hold government accountable to do their best.

Government needs to be pressured to do the right thing yes bt they also need time.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by BreconHills(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2020
ULOPVQ:
Nigeria must surely get to its own "Canaan", and the current generation will be one to lead it there. The older generation feel that by standing in our way the will stop this movement, but many of them fail to understand that in the next 30 years they will either be alive, or weak and the movement will still be alive.

There is no older generation standing in your way unless of course you mean that your parents, uncles and aunts don't wish you well

What is standing in your way is a political class that will always act to preserve the status quo irrespective of their age or generation. No dog gives up its bone without a fight.

What is also standing in your way is the rabid tribalism that seems to have been inherited from the " older generation" and which divides your strength and efforts. Even if hidden in public tribalism thrives in anonymous environments like NL.

We are not standing in your way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by ULOPVQ: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2020
BreconHills:

There is no older generation standing in your way unless of course you mean that your parents, uncles and aunts don't wish you well

What is standing in your way is a political class that will always act to preserve the status quo irrespective of their age or generation. No dog gives up its bone without a fight.

What is also standing in your way is the rabid tribalism that seems to have been inherited from the " older generation" and which divides your strength and efforts. Even if hidden in public tribalism thrives in anonymous environments like NL.

We are not standing in your way.

You got the script even if you ended up making it clearer for those that don't understand. I know for a fact that except the older generation in power, the rest of the older generation won't do anything to stop us. Once, we can defeat tribalism then the war is halfway won, we just have to keep on fighting till they give up or wait for their inevitable death. I have made it clearer for better understanding.

Good morning to you.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by seguno2: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2020
lexy2014:
Is asking for your thru d ballot box d only way to ask for your rights?

Did I say only way
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by Donspicey: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2020
sammy329:
angry

Say no to senseless protest.

We reject the ranting of some troublemaker calling themselves activist.

I hope you are doing well sha?

I hope you have private jet??

I hope you,ur house and family members have private and govt security guards??

If NO then take down dat shi.t up there.....

Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by seguno2: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Gabriel004:
Oga shut your mouth and brain. Which ballox box in a worthless country where votes do not count.

Worthless country made so by worthless people, or by who
Please open and engage your mouth and brain properly before you reply to show your worth.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by berrystunn(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2020
YorubaMod:

Just shut up, paid demon.

I understand your pain
Usu... Get the meaning and run mad . grin
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by 2by40ft: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2020
ULOPVQ:

Excuse for your inability to construct proper English sentences.
U need it I don't.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by ULOPVQ: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2020
2by40ft:

U need it I don't.

grin grin You clearly don't know me, there's no need to brag about my finances with a total stranger.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by lexy2014: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2020
seguno2:

Did I say only way

Interpret this:

"The people who can’t ask for their rights through the ballot box are an affront to reasonableness."
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by SAMBARRY: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2020
seguno2:

The people who can’t ask for their rights through the ballot box are an affront to reasonableness. Big affront to reasonableness.
like Nigerians have a choice with the kinds of nuisance they throw in our faces to choose from.theyre all birds of a feather

They should continue.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by seguno2: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2020
SAMBARRY:
like Nigerians have a choice with the kinds of nuisance they throw in our faces to choose from.theyre all birds of a feather

Who/what stopped you from working with others to throw less nuisance in our faces to choose from?

They should continue.

Of course they will, as long as you don’t work your asss out getting less nuisance to throw in our faces.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by 2by40ft: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2020
ULOPVQ:

grin grin You clearly don't know me, there's no need to brag about my finances with a total stranger.
There's no need for you to lie here coz i don't care.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by AregbeFufu: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Not only backbone even strong skull.

This is yoruba protest and any igbo that joined is a hired machinery by yorubas.

Na so 1966 coup start which you people later tag Igbo coup.

If something worst happen on the process,you revisionist will say it Igbo fight against your Sons,buhari and Osibanjo.

You have already started claiming that the backbone is Igbo,that another Ironsi in making.

This is yoruba protest!

This yoruba protest!!
You can imagine that cow..grin
"Igbos are the backbone of the protest".
They have started again, the history revisionists have taken up their biros ones more.
Out of all the top influencers of this yoruba protest, only dj switch is Igbo, and of course you have seen how she has been scapegoated as the "enemy of the country" by her so called comrades.
And as usual my people are still so daft and so clueless about the workings of Nigeria, without knowing the kind of skewed intentions their "comrades" always have towards them at any given time.
I heard that some idiots are planning another protest here in Enugu, really wish they would be made an example.
No be only backbone na spinal frame.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by ULOPVQ: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2020
2by40ft:

There's no need for you to lie here coz i don't care.

grin Believe all you want after all its only your thoughts and it can't affect me in any way.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by SimmyA1: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2020
sammy329:
angry

THE WEED U TOOK, HOW MUCH DID U BUY IT ?
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by Tranquillity360: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2020
AregbeFufu:

You can imagine that cow..grin
"Igbos are the backbone of the protest".
They have started again, the history revisionists have taken up their biros ones more.
Out of all the top influencers of this yoruba protest, only dj switch is Igbo, and of course you have seen how she has been scapegoated as the "enemy of the country" by her so called comrades.
And as usual my people are still so daft and so clueless about the workings of Nigeria, without knowing the kind of skewed intentions their "comrades" always have towards them at any given time.
I heard that some idiots are planning another protest here in Enugu, really wish they would be made an example.
No be only backbone na spinal frame.
Don't mind them.

Igbos need to be wiser,this people are not to be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by YorubaMod(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2020
berrystunn:

I understand your pain
Usu... Get the meaning and run mad . grin
Ofeke.. Go and google it.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by berrystunn(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2020
YorubaMod:

Ofeke.. Go and google it.

Udené

Eat your shitttt.

Gay
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by PHAYOL81: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2020
The just circulated fake video is an indication some elements had penetrated into Lagos State to cause mayhem and collapse the Yoruba structure. They don't plan to stop in the hope of achieving their aim at all cost. They have cover in some yoruba partners or pals whom they must've been blinded by some witty promises.
But then, we know which tribe has more of its people spread elsewhere and we obviously hope they are prepared to face the consequences of these incites when whatever hold they have over the yorubas wear off.
To them lots saying a particular tribe is excluded to exonerate their involvement, we know better. We know the names you peddled around as victims of the previous protest, we know the part of the country they come from and we saw how easily the few yoruba names among them are rejected as participants and victims.
One thing i know, there's a end to all this and each Omoluabi should be cautious lest he becomes a tool in the hand of the enermies against his land.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by YorubaMod(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2020
berrystunn:

Udené

Eat your shitttt.

Gay
Useless fool, go tell that to ur father
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by 2by40ft: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2020
ULOPVQ:

grin Believe all you want after all its only your thoughts and it can't affect me in any way.
It does very well u just fail to see it yet.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by boyjo: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2020
We Nigerian youths reject another round of meaningless protest in JESUS name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by Emmadoc: 11:01am On Dec 08, 2020
sammy329:
angry

Almajiri spotted...

Spit.

Anything regarding prosperity of Nigeria, una no like am one bit.
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Not only backbone even strong skull.

This is yoruba protest and any igbo that joined is a hired machinery by yorubas.

Na so 1966 coup start which you people later tag Igbo coup.

If something worst happen on the process,you revisionist will say it Igbo fight against your Sons,buhari and Osibanjo.

You have already started claiming that the backbone is Igbo,that is another Ironsi in making.

This is yoruba protest!

This yoruba protest!!

Ur on ur own ...u don't speak for the ibos go to Twitter endsarsnow is still trending
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2020
AsiwajuAsatheo:
Who fit help me summarize this epistle
_!""Π∆¶™£~@£¢∆¶•{×|Π√`=¥{\[℅=|×`°℅¥[]`{€=°=|°°`^~Π°¢°did u understands
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by berrystunn(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2020
YorubaMod:

Useless fool, go tell that to ur father

Gay with HIV.

Deliverance is not going to help you.
Die soon or run mad
Re: Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats by YorubaMod(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
berrystunn:

Gay with HIV.

Deliverance is not going to help you.
Die soon or run mad
Incompetent pig, go and examine ur head..
Bloated fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / The Asiwaju They Don’t Know By Tayo Ayinde / Senate Crisis Gets Messier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.