Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum (40017 Views)

Open Grazing: Stop Crying More Than The Bereaved - Falana Tells FG / Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by NORSIYK(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
I have said it before that this Zulum of a character cannot be trusted, he's too fake to be real.
Very soon the real him will be exposed
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
G
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by MrStylish(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Abobi
North ate getting more than they bargained for
Please who is in abuja??
Is the protest hit hot??
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Yusuf1970(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
He who wear the shoes knows where it pinches
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by cynthia500(f): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
(Please mods take note)
Please share this everywhere so this can go round,
that moniker called slawormiir needs to be banned,
how can you keep using the F WORD on a public forum?
The F word is niggar,
for those that are also copying him and be shouting damn niggar
up and down should please take note and desist from this,
damn niggar is an insult to the black mans race but we just dont
know of it.
Thats what the whites uses to insult blacks there in the U.S
WHY ARE WE THIS IGNORANT AND REFUSED TO KNOW THE
TRUTH!
He keeps advertising to us he smokes and drinks and do a lot of
bombings in his laptop,
please is this the life we should be celebrating in this country,
we need good morals of youths that can show signs of leadership
and strenghts and not all this nonsense damn niggar we keep
seeing up and down our front pages,
please mods ban this slawormiir of a guy too,
he is adding nuisance to our beloved forum nairaland and also
teaching some peacefull youths on how to smoke and live the
nonsense niggar life,
i pray we all have sense to reject this damn niggar guy and
embrace the truth.
Damn niggar can never help us,
i repeat this damn niggar can never help us,
i drop my case,
(mods please take note,
for we can only celebrate heroes that adds meaninful things to our
lives and our environment and not this useless damn nigga we all
see on our front pages)
inshort make this a rule if any account is found wanting of ever
mentioning that F word called damn nigga again should be given
the heavy harmmer of ban straight away,
i dont want a situation whereby little children can now use this
damn niggar as their daily mantra,
we need to stop all this right now.
thanks.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by auwalyau: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
What Prof. Zulum said is a fact. Recall how many times Boko Haram attack Maiduguri and environs within a month pre-2016, the quantum of terror attacks, that go beyond Borno State, e.g. Kano, FCT, etc. If you are sincere you have to agree with Zulum's submission, despite recent happenings, there are far less terror attacks during Buhari times than before.
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1390475-gov-zulum-fire-security-situation-buhari-improved-buhari.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Another ars licker spotted. Praise singing will kill them all

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by EmekaBlue(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Buhari failed woefully
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by PenSniper: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
What do people expect from a quota professor ? Zulum is a mythical or fake performer to deceive the gullible.
If the first governor of Borno state to be "ambushed" twice by BH can claim that the security situation has increased, then we need no rocket science to know he suffers from cognitive dissonance and the state of his upstairs is suspect.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Queseda: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerians don't like hearing the truth. Majority of those blasting Zulum don't even reside here in the North, so our realities here is different from theirs. Years back, we can't enter a motor park without being scanned with metal detectors, barricades on roads leading to churches every Sunday, banks don't allow cars around there premises, we can't visit public places like eateries and have rest of mind because of the frequency of bomb blasts. Many seem to have forgotten the Nyanya motor park bombing, Banex plaza bombing, police HQ bombing, UN building bombing, and many others too numerous to mention.
We know we haven't got there yet considering Buhari promised more than what he has been able to achieve, but to say there's no progress is just being dishonest. Governor Zulum said nothing but the truth, the fact that most of you downsouth hates to hear anything good about Buhari's government doesn't change the realities of what was and what's obtainable now

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by dederocs(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Partisan politics effect sad
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Royalfurnitures: 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Don't forget that this Zulu was part of the last govt in borno that demonised GEJ for fighting boko haram and even at a time were supporting boko haram.
Forget his pretences,he's part of the problem

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

3 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Dovegrey: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
helinues:
As expected... Same Zulum they once praised

Like Zulum like Umahi like Wike

Pattern dey
Bro please when are you going to get just little sense?

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerians are learning FAST. How can you keep crying more than the affected ones? When they have all the power, and resources to face their issues?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Aconomist: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Southerners who cry over Northern issues are clowns. Let the North deal with its society the way they know fit. It's not our problem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by fk001(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerians are the most emotional psychopath on earth, they always want you to follow their bid, in their psycho minds you should never have an opinion or say the bitter truth. One mistake of saying the truth they will start yabbing you regardless of your age, integrity or popularity.

To them even if you are a madman or drug addicts but you always do what they like, then worry not they got your back. Case study (Naira Marley and Zlatan)

You can be their hero for a long time but don't make a mistake of airing your harmless view because if you mistakenly do then you are a villain to them. Case study (Sega link) when he suggested that Endsars protesters should know when to stop.

That's why I always counter them on Twitter aAd bash them.

Senseless Mofos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Eriggs: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
cynthia500:
(Please mods take note)
Please share this everywhere so this can go round,
that moniker called slawormiir needs to be banned,
how can you keep using the F WORD on a public forum?
The F word is niggar,
for those that are also copying him and be shouting damn niggar
up and down should please take note and desist from this,
damn niggar is an insult to the black mans race but we just dont
know of it.
Thats what the whites uses to insult blacks there in the U.S
WHY ARE WE THIS IGNORANT AND REFUSED TO KNOW THE
TRUTH!
He keeps advertising to us he smokes and drinks and do a lot of
bombings in his laptop,
please is this the life we should be celebrating in this country,
we need good morals of youths that can show signs of leadership
and strenghts and not all this nonsense damn niggar we keep
seeing up and down our front pages,
please mods ban this slawormiir of a guy too,
he is adding nuisance to our beloved forum nairaland and also
teaching some peacefull youths on how to smoke and live the
nonsense niggar life,
i pray we all have sense to reject this damn niggar guy and
embrace the truth.
Damn niggar can never help us,
i repeat this damn niggar can never help us,
i drop my case,
(mods please take note,
for we can only celebrate heroes that adds meaninful things to our
lives and our environment and not this useless damn nigga we all
see on our front pages)
inshort make this a rule if any account is found wanting of ever
mentioning that F word called damn nigga again should be given
the heavy harmmer of ban straight away,
i dont want a situation whereby little children can now use this
damn niggar as their daily mantra,
we need to stop all this right now.
thanks.
You dey jobless sha.
Na another member matter u carry 4 head like gala again, and helinues own don tire u?
See as d fake cynthia boy take d matter serious, I think say na beta tin i wan read by sef
Beta go and find something better doing with ur life and don't let ur life start ans end on nairaland. I pity ur life i

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by daleehat: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1390475-gov-zulum-fire-security-situation-buhari-improved-buhari.html
Those criticising the Prof are fools and people of low IQ and small minds... Every Borno indigene who can be sincere knows that Bokoharam attacks reduced drastically under this administration compared to a Borno under PDP/GEJ where even Maiduguri metropolitan area wasn't spare.

God continue to bless and protect ZULUM against the evil wishes of this children of perdition and anger. Ameeeennnnn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by safetyInspector(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
How will PDP give an APC man ticket�
kenzysmith:
Zulum is just targeting presidency but I prefare him to tinubu PDP should give him the ticket and power they return
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Amhappy(f): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
They are better for them so who am i to complain. God help the helpless citizens
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Ugonna62: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
i just wish these bandits a.k.a gun men should pls try as much as they can and kill one gorvernor for me,just one .then i wil go for thanksgiving the next day
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by daleehat: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
daleehat:
Those criticising the Prof are fools and people of low IQ and small minds... Every Borno indigene who can be sincere knows that Bokoharam attacks reduced drastically under this administration compared to a Borno under PDP/GEJ where even Maiduguri metropolitan area wasn't spare.

God continue to bless and protect ZULUM against the evil wishes of this children of perdition and anger. Ameeeennnnn
auwalyau:
What Prof. Zulum said is a fact. Recall how many times Boko Haram attack Maiduguri and environs within a month pre-2016, the quantum of terror attacks, that go beyond Borno State, e.g. Kano, FCT, etc. If you are sincere you have to agree with Zulum's submission, despite recent happenings, there are far less terror attacks during Buhari times than before.
daleehat:

no mind those petty morons from the Heasttt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2020

In a related development, the Democratic Coalition of Nigeria (DCN) on Monday, November 30, alleged that some members of the opposition have continually initiated moves to undermine the sovereignty of Nigeria through the sponsorship of violence across the country.

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Arysexy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
helinues:

Pattern dey

Shows they are not zombies and one way thinking.

God gave us sense for a reason.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by xtervaganza(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Any time I see a southerner hailing zulum I just know I've spotted another idiot

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by daleehat: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Bitterness has eaten too much out of you. You guys thought Zulum was against PMB that's why you guys started celebrating him.

The bitter truth is that Boko Haram of 2015-2020 cannot be compared with the Boko Haram of 202-2015 under Jonathan's clueless leadership. Bombings used to occur almost every week and across all the states in northern Nigeria. In fact, there was a time when almost 50 blasts happened in just one day and in one state (kano).

The kidnappings and banditry is where Buhari has failed but I would pick it over what used to happen in the past. Indeed, we do not miss GEJ. Get over it

You know this guys from the East has extraordinary Ignorance and foolishness even more than Zee World. Their first problem is understanding they don't read to understand before they rush to comment and already emotions have taken over their sense of rational judgement. They are so pathetic wallahi

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Lush100(m): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sir, even the 43 dead farmers agree with you.
You are the best since slice bread.

Nonsense crying and bereaved
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by NoFucksToGive: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
helinues:

Pattern dey

Brainless

Each time there is a post I rush there knowing for sure I will see your stupid comment

Your posts never make sense or give a coherent clear solution just cursing and blaming

You are a very uncouth low budget poverty stricken individual

No class whatsoever

See your mate in the attached
Blessed with good looks decorum class game and talent
Yours is to comment on nairaland
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by vicmac09(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]Chai! I'm not surprised sha.. Zulum looks to be a performing governor, that's why he's loved.. His utterances lately has given people a second thought. I remembered what he said about Endsars protesters, that's when I knew he's just another politician. His latest comment on insecurity has confirmed he's no different from the politicians we have.

You're comparing Gej and PMB in terms of security. Let me help with you analyse.. Both of them flopped in the security aspect and other aspects too but between suicide bombings and sustained attacks which one is harder to execute? No country can deal with suicide bombing because it ends as soon as it starts but we now have a situation where Boko Haram can attack a place for hours without any interference from our security operatives.. If you think that's better, then I'll just have to leave you to wallow in your stupidity.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Csami(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
abduljabbar4:

They think everyone is joining them once they speak against insecurity. They just hate the fact that Boko Haram is not as strong as it was.

Somebody even welcomed me to the "club" yesterday when I criticized Buhari for not doing enough against banditry. Supporting someone doesn't mean you have to agree with everything he does but ipobians don't understand this. If they like someone, they will worship him and support everything he does and if they don't, they would criticize him even if he builds a roof over their homes

Oga, keep quiet! Boko Haram isn't as strong as before yet they chopped off 78 of your brothers heads. 78 heads in one sitting doesn't equate weekly bomb blast according to your fish brain.

You guys can keep singing praises as long as they keep chopping your heads. I don't think anyone in the south gives a flying F about it anymore.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic / Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.