Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum (40002 Views)

Open Grazing: Stop Crying More Than The Bereaved - Falana Tells FG / Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by ablejesus26(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
authority2006:

Simply refer to them as wailers, haters, IPOBians, PDP members and sympathisers. And they're in minority, they're just loud on social media.

Ok just forget about pdthief every sensible person knows they are useless bunch of thieves and ofcus this same bunch of thieves migrated to Apcheat and became saints immediately like our amiable Orji Kalu
in your opinion is this Govt doing well with regards to Security??
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by shugabasbn: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The fact is that one can’t be more catholic than the pope.
If the governor of Borno State, Zulum, has said the state is now more peaceful under Buhari, so it is. Let the state be.

But if he now comes out to tell us stories that touch later, “yi o se eriibu o” (he will be unfortunate o)

Oga Ade ewo ni tepe? The owner of the body say him body no dey pain again.
Me and my family, we can only pray for the innocent ones that caught in this game of thrones. Those that playing the game know when to stopped.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Miracle2020: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ipob is in pain. Zulum only state the fact but Igbos are expecting him to lie.
In 2014, 17 local governments were under the control of boko haram but now non is.
God bless zulum
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Ibman: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
hahhh!!!! but that's the truth..... before Buhari came on board, At a point we couldn't travel to our villages in parts of southern Borno but we do travel now and our mind is at rest because we feel our love ones over there are secured.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Ibman: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
that's the truth..... before Buhari came on board, At a point we couldn't travel to our villages in parts of southern Borno but we do travel now and our mind is at rest because we feel our love ones over there are secured.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by stieyven(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Pity who pities a fool,
Just as Buhari said Abacha didn't steal a dime, this is the modus oparandi of these Fulani and their allies
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by davididenyi(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
A lion can never give birth to a goat,
Nah them them,
If you no ,you no
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by davididenyi(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
dstar01:
The governor is playing politics with the security situation of the state and the consequence is the killing of the citizens of the state and indeed the northern region. Shame on our political leaders.

Start something no matter how small:

Deciding to break free from the yoke of poverty is good. Making positive changes is equally good. However, the most crucial stage of entering into the wealth domain, involves doing something tangible. Some individuals are damn too lazy. They believe manna will fall from heaven and things will just begin to work like magic as long as they are positive minded.

Start that small business you've been thinking about. Get that application out and secure that job! Just do something no matter how small it may seem.

Enough of thinking about it. Enough of procrastination. Just go ahead and do what you got to do.

Sir pls ,is that all?
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by joshuanwankwo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
some people are just sadistic.

yes I fully support Zulum on this. Insecurity is still very much a source of worry, but without bias, Buhari administration really tried to curtail boko Haram incidence in the NE. During Jonathan era, Boko Haram covered the entire Borno, Adamawa and Taraba states, to the extent that the Borno state governor, Kashim Shetima left Maiduguri and lived most of his tenure in Damaturu of Yobe state. In fact as much as I dislike Buhari and his administration, I have to admit it that the reason banditry and other activities are gaining weight in the North is because most of the Nigerian soldiers are fully engaged in Borno state, fighting the Boko Haram.

So if you want to mention places that Buhari has failed, Economy is one of them, but for the issue of Boko Haram, tho it is far from over, yet, Buhari deserves a pass mark for it.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

There is something slavish about the new testament, you better get those books removed by the catholic church and realize this is not a gay battle, even Jesus advised his people to get a 'get urself a gun'

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by NaMeAboki: 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
The governor was 100% accurate in what he said; some ppl simply have short term memories and their judgement apparently clouded by their hatred for Buhari.

They cannot therefore remember what it was like under Jonathan; many of us in the north will not forget the: numerous military check points and harassment by soldiers manning them, fear of assassination/repercussion for saying anything negative about Boko Haram in case you are overheard by their informants who are already embedded in most local communities; frequent bombing of religious houses (churches and mosques); several LGs in the NE under control of insurgents; even the seat of government, Abuja, was not safe from terrorist attacks; lest we forget bombing of the UN building; you sleep and wake up in constant fear of being bombed or gunned down; you; your wife & children are also at risk of being robbed, killed or molested at home by your own soldiers, after a bomb blast and your area is cordoned off for a house to house search.

Yes, insecurity is currently on the increase but it is still not as bad as it was under Jonathan - the records are there; let anyone who disagrees prove otherwise.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by achimendy(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2020
That statement from the governor just show how stupid he is. If security is better under buhari why are you always shouting at any strike. Anyway, from what I can see the forces of power are pressurizing him to speak that bullshit in his mouth.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by ijayebonyi(f): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=StaffofOrayan post=96847949]Pity who pities a fool,
Just as Buhari said Abacha didn't steal a dime, this is the modus oparandi of these Fulani and their allies[/quote thank you

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Mrbenny001: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2020
No, you don't get it, the guy is arguing why people that once praise Zulum are now scolding him, that is hypocritical, that is playing politics with people life, and mind you all politicians if you ask them always have records to back their dirty statements and partisans
SANDAT:
Please allow people to express divergent opinions on this forum without insults. Must everybody see things from your perspective. The Governor spoke based on records available to him.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by abduljabbar4(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Csami:

First of, I'm not a loser, your people are. Secondly, I don't care what a politician says. You guys can die week in, week out as long as no terrorist enters the south, we're fine. But here is the fact, your brothers won't stop chopping the heads of your other brothers for Allah's sake and when that happens again, guess who will be here to gloat? Me!

It's like this one is living in a cave. Don't just be coming to nairaland to see pictures of Tonto Dikeh and com, sometimes take your time to read the news. Just today, 20 southern youths died due to cult clashes. Yesterday, about 7 were found. A female kidnapper was burnt to death in the morning and 6 ipob terrorists were arrested for destroying a court. Do you guys really think you are safe and insecurity is restricted to the north? Think again. Cultism is killing yoyr youths on a daily basis and in double figures

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by abduljabbar4(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arysexy:

Lie MoreHarmMade

No less than 100 bomb blast every week.

So under GEJ, in a year we had not less than 100 × 52weeks ie not less than 5200 bomb blast in a year.

I no blame you, this evil govt has officialized lying

That's how idiots fail examinationscheesy. I said 100 people get killed every week, and this idiot is saying '100 bomb blasts'.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Csami(m): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2020
abduljabbar4:

It's like this one is living in a cave. Don't just be coming to nairaland to see pictures of Tonto Dikeh and com, sometimes take your time to read the news. Just today, 20 southern youths died due to cult clashes. Yesterday, about 7 were found. A female kidnapper was burnt to death in the morning and 6 ipob terrorists were arrested for destroying a court. Do you guys really think you are safe and insecurity is restricted to the north? Think again. Cultism is killing yoyr youths on a daily basis and in double figures

Dude, go and tend to cows.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
abduljabbar4:

If you like, cry from now till 2030. The northerners can judge things for themselves. Yes, those northeastern states were hit but Taraba, Kaduna, Abuja, Sokoto, Bauchi, Katsina, etc all experienced bomb blasts. In fact, Kaduna experienced about 5 I think so yes, it was all over northern Nigeria. As at 2015, statistics put the total loss of lives due to Boko Haram at 30,000 (not to talk of the injured and the hundreds of thousands of refugees). Only a fool would say that banditry and kidnappings is worse than this.

Just accept it. Buhari has failed to secure the north but don't even compare him with gej. There was a time you couldn't go to a mosque or a market due to fear of bomb blasts (2012-2015)

Only a scallywag will say,that security has improved.
Up till now many people all over Nigeria cannot go to farms without fear of been killed.
Many people cannot travel,for fear of been kidnapped.
Get it?
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by NairaMaster1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
authority2006:

Northerners, religion, politics, call it anything you want, it doesn't change the fact that Zulum spoke fact. Nobody has disputed what he said, I just don't know why you guys want to hang him.
Farmers were killed by Boko Haram but how did that negate the fact that all the local government areas being occupied by Boko Haram before are being occupied by the residents?

Kikikikiki

Who told you Boko Haram no longer hold territory? Travel to a local government in Borno let's see. Boko Haram now kill generals unlike before
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by abduljabbar4(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
BobbyZrealist:

Only a scallywag will say,that security has improved.
Up till now many people all over Nigeria cannot go to farms without fear of been killed.
Many people cannot travel,for fear of been kidnapped.
Get it?

There was a time people couldn't go to the market as well, and there was a time local governments were taken over by terrorists. You are free to believe what you want to believe though
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by SANDAT(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mrbenny001:
What was happening oga?, Bokoharam are now more aggressive, more audacious, the North has never known this level of kidnapping banditry,
what a hell are you saying
For the kidnapping and banditry, it"s a result of cattle rustling prevalent all over the north were the fulani and those that own farms and raise cattle in the north lost a lot of cattle (If u follow the news closely this happened during Jonathan administration). The fulani due to the nature of job lack education and don"t go to learn any handwork. They depend on these cattle for everything i.e. survival. When they lost their cattle a lot of them simply joined in the rustling business and later kidnapping. Now a lot of their youth are in the bushes and with their knowledge of the bushes, the animosity between them and their host communities in the North were they are well known and the fact that they dont have any other trade other than cattle rearing, this I am afraid is not likely to stop now. May God help us.
In the case of boko haram, I dont know where u live but for those living in the North we all know we had road blocks all over in our cities and entrances to cities and despite that we still had bombings almost every week. Kano, Kaduna ,Abuja and Maiduguri were major centres of bombings then and a lot of LGA's in Borno I know were under their control. Now i know boko haram activities is limited to villages and soft targets.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by SANDAT(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Have we forgotten so fast, it is not too long ago that bomb blast were all over the North including Abuja. The man spoke the truth, let then leave him alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office / APC Buried In Akwa Ibom After The Supreme Court Verdict (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.