Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum (40036 Views)

Open Grazing: Stop Crying More Than The Bereaved - Falana Tells FG / Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by AsawanaDgreat: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Na d first time the man fuckup be dis, make una forgive am
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by QuotaSystem: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Bitterness has eaten too much out of you. You guys thought Zulum was against PMB that's why you guys started celebrating him.

The bitter truth is that Boko Haram of 2015-2020 cannot be compared with the Boko Haram of 202-2015 under Jonathan's clueless leadership. Bombings used to occur almost every week and across all the states in northern Nigeria. In fact, there was a time when almost 50 blasts happened in just one day and in one state (kano).

The kidnappings and banditry is where Buhari has failed but I would pick it over what used to happen in the past. Indeed, we do not miss GEJ. Get over it

Very well said.

GEJ was too clueless and incompetent in security issues for the North to forget.

They have forgotten things were so bad the ineffectual dullard had to postpone the general elections by 6 weeks because of Boko Haram.

Zulum remains a Governor par excellence and he spoke nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Elmander1983(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
During the past government, it was obvious that the past governors were working against Goodluck Jonathan. So based on records, shut up Zulum so you don't dent the image you have managed to paint.
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1390475-gov-zulum-fire-security-situation-buhari-improved-buhari.html

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Nchenches: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1390475-gov-zulum-fire-security-situation-buhari-improved-buhari.html
With Sokoto Caliphate, Kanem Borno also adopted Unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system between 1999-2001.

Who expected Zulum to blame PMB who shares with Boko Haram the same objective for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system?

SOUTHERN AND MIDDLE BELT NIGERIANS:

END NIGERIA BEFORE NIGERIA ENDS YOU.

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Born2Breed(f): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
The North is very safe

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by seborrhic: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
helinues:
As expected... Same Zulum they once praised

Like Zulum like Umahi like Wike

Pattern dey
This your own foo lery has entered something else.
How can a single individual be fo olish, disgusting and nauseating at the same time?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Eriggs:
You dey jobless sha.
Na another member matter u carry 4 head like gala again, and helinues own don tire u?
See as d fake cynthia boy take d matter serious, I think say na beta tin i wan read by sef
Beta go and find something better doing with ur life and don't let ur life start ans end on nairaland. I.org pity ur life i

Lol na now you notice the cynthia500 ?

Na Almost on everythread she dey report slawomir
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Mitsurugi(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
helinues:

Pattern dey

Oga the castigation is based on the fact he presented before Nigerians. If things were that improved why the drama on social space? Explain that.

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by victorazyvictor(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Racoon:

Governor Zukum simply acted reckless & irresponsible with this utterance.It simply tells how people change when they are in position of leadership.

He has received award na grin
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Timfreds(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zulum is one Governor I respected for his stance on the Boko Haram insurgency. But with this remark, I give up. Truly politicians cannot be trusted.
Let it be known that the north deserve no pity from the south on the killings going on there. They are on their own.

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Baiser(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
We are too dumb in this country.
Too quick to vilify.

He said according to records.
This is true.
When GEJ was president.
1. There were bombings almost daily in Abuja, borno and other states.
2. Bokoharam had a whole town and states under its command.
3. Mercenaries had to be deployed.
4. Chibok girls were kidnapped.

This same governor told Buhari his service chiefs were deceiving him.
Requested mercenaries.

As long as he refers to the bokoharam debacle, he is right, fearless and a good leader.

Please let us think and not be deceived by mere propaganda.

Ye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Ade3131: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Bitterness has eaten too much out of you. You guys thought Zulum was against PMB that's why you guys started celebrating him.

The bitter truth is that Boko Haram of 2015-2020 cannot be compared with the Boko Haram of 202-2015 under Jonathan's clueless leadership. Bombings used to occur almost every week and across all the states in northern Nigeria. In fact, there was a time when almost 50 blasts happened in just one day and in one state (kano).

The kidnappings and banditry is where Buhari has failed but I would pick it over what used to happen in the past. Indeed, we do not miss GEJ. Get over it

I think this settles it for me. If this is the common perception of most PMB supporters, and particularly our northern folks, then it's a waste of time for anybody wether governor or governed in and around the north to complain about insecurity.

If i may ask, doo you even place any premium on LIFE going by how you guys down-score and downplay the height of insecurity in the country by comparing failures? Does it mean that if the stats appear unfavorable or doesn't suit your narratives as PMB supporters or a northerner, you'll say thank God our case isn't as bad as Syria?

Yorubas will say 'he that was flogged 10 lashes but came out bragging he doesn't feel the pains, na him body e dey ooo'.

My serious concern is the reputation of my national identity. The same country known for its notoriously corrupt leaders and fraudulent youths now has a new identify as a country with strong hold of terrorism and banditry. Poor country with rich politicians. It's a shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Mrbenny001: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
If someone do well he should be praise and if found doing wrong or erring, he should be criticized.. don't be stupid all your life, get small sense
helinues:

Pattern dey

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by SANDAT(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
The man said his analysis is based on records, I dont know why people are just following the crowd. Have we forgotten so fast what was happening all over the North in those days.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by NairaMaster1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Racoon:

Governor Zukum simply acted reckless & irresponsible with this utterance.It simply tells how people change when they are in position of leadership.

You guys now know that an average northerner will never speak guile of their leaders.

Southerners destroyed Jonathan and they are still doing it.

What have we not seen with Buhari?

Corruption, hunger, insecurity, etc.

But an average northerner looks at the religious point.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by authority2006(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Who asked them to cry, busybody?
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by SANDAT(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please allow people to express divergent opinions on this forum without insults. Must everybody see things from your perspective. The Governor spoke based on records available to him.
Mrbenny001:
If someone do well he should be praise and if found doing wron or erring, hr should be criticized.. don't be stupid all your life, get small sense

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by authority2006(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
NairaMaster1:

You guys now know that an average northerner will never speak guile of their leaders.

Southerners destroyed Jonathan and they are still doing it.

What have we not seen with Buhari?

Corruption, hunger, insecurity, etc.

But an average northerner looks at the religious point.

Northerners, religion, politics, call it anything you want, it doesn't change the fact that Zulum spoke fact. Nobody has disputed what he said, I just don't know why you guys want to hang him.
Farmers were killed by Boko Haram but how did that negate the fact that all the local government areas being occupied by Boko Haram before are being occupied by the residents?
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by barragan: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ugonna62:
i just wish these bandits a.k.a gun men should pls try as much as they can and kill one gorvernor for me,just one .then i wil go for thanksgiving the next day

Not surprised by your comment. Some of you people are a lost cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by authority2006(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Freestainworld:
They will kill him one day then he will realize his level of stupidity.

He was attacked like once or twice by the terrorists in the past before making this recent comment. How you guys still think that he made mistake or doesn't know what he's saying is what I don't understand.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Gerrard59(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
PureMe01:
All those who have been hailing zulum up and down about how different he's from other politicians,you can now see for yourself....all na scam.
Na still dem dem grin

To me, any Nigerian who praises a Nigerian politician is a foolish person.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by authority2006(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Queseda:
Nigerians don't like hearing the truth. Majority of those blasting Zulum don't even reside here in the North, so our realities here is different from theirs. Years back, we can't enter a motor park without being scanned with metal detectors, barricades on roads leading to churches every Sunday, banks don't allow cars around there premises, we can't visit public places like eateries and have rest of mind because of the frequency of bomb blasts. Many seem to have forgotten the Nyanya motor park bombing, Banex plaza bombing, police HQ bombing, UN building bombing, and many others too numerous to mention.
We know we haven't got there yet considering Buhari promised more than what he has been able to achieve, but to say there's no progress is just being dishonest. Governor Zulum said nothing but the truth, the fact that most of you downsouth hates to hear anything good about Buhari's government doesn't change the realities of what was and what's obtainable now

Simply refer to them as wailers, haters, IPOBians, PDP members and sympathisers. And they're in minority, they're just loud on social media.

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Mrbenny001: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
What was happening oga?, Bokoharam are now more agrresive, more audacious, the North has never known this level of kidnapping banditry,
what a hell are you saying
SANDAT:
The man said his analysis is based on records, I dont know why people are just following the crowd. Have we forgotten so fast what was happening all over the North in those days.

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by jrusky(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
I said it never trust a politician definitely this man know something about killings of his people or has received bank alert in Billions of Naira to start displaying Dirhoea of the mouth and brain symptom.

People should stop.pitying the North lets allow them to use their stupidity erase their region out of Nigeria map I swear its a welcome development that will worth celebrating.

I lost all human feelings for them because I have never seen people that reason thd way they do.
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by authority2006(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
helinues:

Pattern dey

“For instance, unlike the years before Buhari when a number of local government were no-go-areas, we now have citizens led by our traditional rulers, safely back to Bama, Gwoza, Askira-Uba, Dikwa, Ngala, Monguno, Kukawa, Damboa, Konduga, Mafa, all of which no one could visit not talk of living there. Our emirs were all in exile. Today, Bama is coming back to live and so is Askira-Uba, Damboa, Gwoza and others. Live is even returning go Baga.

“Insurgents were so bold to attack and take over military facilities like the army barrack at Monguno, Bama, Giwa Barrack and Multinational Joint Task Force Headquarters at Baga to mention just a few.

“There were daily attacks bomb blasts in many parts of Maiduguri, the most populated part of the state but all of these have stopped under Buhari. These are the records and no one can dispute these records” Zulum said.

That's what he said, argue against it instead of looking for erroneous pattern. Not everyone has short memory, not everyone forgets longterm objectives. Zulum is not one of you, unpatriotic elements. Always waiting for bad news to launch their social media attacks.
I'm even surprised that you really stopped your business of trolling!
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Asadujames202(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Cowhari issa terrorist

Cowhari is the sponsor of boko haramm
Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Ugonna62: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
barragan:

Not surprised by your comment. Some of you people are a lost cause.
ur already lost by that idiotic response as if those being killed on daily basis ar not human beings like and ur wicked and evil leaders are playing politics with ppls life.pls dont quote me again if ur a zombi

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by michoim(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Don't say Nigerians blast Zulum but disgruntled IPOB/PDP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Aflix(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
vicmac09:
[color=#006600][/color]Chai! I'm not surprised sha.. Zulum looks to be a performing governor, that's why he's loved.. His utterances lately has given people a second thought. I remembered what he said about Endsars protesters, that's when I knew he's just another politician. His latest comment on insecurity has confirmed he's no different from the politicians we have.

You're comparing Gej and PMB in terms of security. Let me help with you analyse.. Both of them flopped in the security aspect and other aspects too but between suicide bombings and sustained attacks which one is harder to execute? No country can deal with suicide bombing because it ends as soon as it starts but we now have a situation where Boko Haram can attack a place for hours without any interference from our security operatives.. If you think that's better, then I'll just have to leave you to wallow in your stupidity.
Haaaaaa! Thank you. I have been saying this. Even me that is not experienced can take a bomb any where without anybody suspecting me.

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Aflix(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Csami:

Oga, keep quiet! Boko Haram isn't as strong as before yet they chopped off 78 of your brothers heads. 78 heads in one sitting doesn't equate weekly bomb blast according to your fish brain.

You guys can keep singing praises as long as they keep chopping your heads. I don't think anyone in the south gives a flying F about it anymore.
Dem be mumu. They are comparing beheading that takes time to do to suicide bombing wey be 2 seconds.
One of the survivors of the beheading said that Boko haram got tired of beheading, so they asked the ones remaining to go and spread the word.
Just imagine!

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Morons!! Most of nozooria politithiefiance are bird of same feathers!! whenever they start licking there boss ball's! They will start there usual praise!! Mtcheeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) / President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.