Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,172 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message (35657 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm / Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Odemwingie looks like someone having some mental health issues and need's help ASAP.
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Paulianfa(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
what is really wrong with osaze because it seems he talkes too much, after the public assault he now appologies, arrant nonsense
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Rocktation(f): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
He probably thinks that he's nature's rare gift to womenfolks, because him yellow...mugu..

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Rocktation(f): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
danuzochukwu:
This is what I hate doing in my life, talking rubbish to people and later apologizing. I think Osaze was either looking for attention or he is developing some mental problem.

Exactly! I really don't know if apologising makes some people orgasmic!

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by SOJOSEPH(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
fooool

i knew he come here to say sorry
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Egoveen: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
#Gulder...always the ultimate...they banned me but i will always come back stronger...#unagobantire.
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by ihedioramma: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Only Odemengie has misyearned to two different people and apologized to them within a week.

A fool will always live to regret his words while the wise will always live to regret his silence
The guy done enter politice
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Osaze could be wrong. But if amara wasn't free or pally with osazes family,she shldnt have dm him.

But I remember few yrs ago,amara insulted Kanu's brother ( Laura ikeji's husband) over tickets/kanus money.

See how it feels to riddle someone on media

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by pepperdemzombie: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dididrumz:
A very wrong move He took in the first place.

Good he's apologized.

No matter what happens, you just don't drag another man's family in the public like He did without first talking to the said man in private.

Where were you when Amara was dragging Kanu's family name online? Were you not aware he called Ogbonna Oloriburuku, Oloshi and thief online because of a match ticket? Did she consult Kanu before going online?
It serves the bitch right as she tastes public embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Dididrumz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Where were you when Amara was dragging Kanu's family name online? Were you not aware he called Ogbonna Oloriburuku, Oloshi and thief online because of a match ticket? Did she consult Kanu before going online?

I'm not aware of all of that ooo
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by pepperdemzombie: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
goldony:
Osaze could be wrong. But if amara wasn't free or pally with osazes family,she shldnt have dm him.

But I remember few yrs ago,amara insulted Kanu's brother ( Laura ikeji's husband) over tickets/kanus money.

Don't mind the mumu.
She didn't congratulate Ogbonna on his wedding. Her family was supposed to be represented at the wedding as per in law, no! She didn't congratulate them on the birth of their 2 children. She doesn't talk to them neither do their children relate.
You can never see her relating with the Kanus not to talk of posting anything about them online, but you will always hear "good wife " just because she was a virgin at 14 or 15 when Kanu married her.
Kanu has heart problems, so cannot pump well. Hence this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by pepperdemzombie: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dididrumz:

I'm not aware of all of that ooo
It was a very big disgrace, you can check it online. Kanu bought ticket to watch a live match for their son. I don't know what transpired, Kanu gave the ticket to Ogbonna. So, Ogbonna posted the ticket on his page telling fans that he was going to watch the match live. Only for Amara to disgrace him publicly that he stole her son's ticket and should pull down the post.
Called him all sort of barbaric names and told the whole world that Ogbonna had tried to kill her husband several times to get his properties.
Kanu unfollowed her without uttering a word, why is he talking now but kept quiet about his brother.
She decided to tender a rubbish apology by typing "I was so wrong and shouldn't have done that", she never mentioned Ogbonna's name in the so called apology.
She didn't congratulate him on his wedding nor the birth of his children. They don't talk, even ignoring the Ikeji family, she is a bad woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Dididrumz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

It was a very big disgrace, you can check it online. Kanu bought ticket to watch a live match for their son. I don't know what transpired, Kanu gave the ticket to Ogbonna. So, Ogbonna posted the ticket on his page telling fans that he was going to watch the match live. Only for Amara to disgrace him publicly that he stole her son's ticket and should pull down the post.
Called him all sort of barbaric names and told the whole world that Ogbonna had tried to kill her husband several times to get his properties.
Kanu unfollowed her without uttering a word, why is he talking now but kept quiet about his brother.
She decided to tender a rubbish apology by typing "I was so wrong and shouldn't have done that", she never mentioned Ogbonna's name in the so called apology.
She didn't congratulate him on his wedding nor the birth of his children. They don't talk, even ignoring the Ikeji family, she is a bad woman.

Woow, that's a lot from one woman.
I honestly didn't hear any of this.

So I guess it's Karma now.

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by pepperdemzombie: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dididrumz:

Woow, that's a lot from one woman.
I honestly didn't hear any of this.

So I guess it's Karma now.
Exactly, those who throw stones can't live in glass houses. Linda did baby showers abroad, only Kanu was there, she didn't attend. The family is supposed to blend with the Ikejis as in laws but they don't talk. She doesn't talk with Laura, not on good terms with the husband's family. She is not on any one of them's page. But you will always hear "good wife" just because she was married as a virgin at 14 or 15 or so.
Such a bad woman.

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by romunu(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
No wonder him career quick end
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
he just want to be heard again, at least on social media. niggaz name was already fading out, and there was no better of bringing it back than through what he's doing now. last week was Mr P today, Kanu. it's ok, I wish him well.
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by themanderon: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
He looks like someone something is eating up inside. Maybe his career that crash landed who knows.
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Dreyton36: 1:29am On Dec 09, 2020
In this life ehn

Avoid anything that'll make you end up apologising to your fellow man
Keep your peace and always mind your business, that's the secret and don't forget to always walk around with your Jasper cuz

E GET WHY

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 09, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Don't mind the mumu.
She didn't congratulate Ogbonna on his wedding. Her family was supposed to be represented at the wedding as per in law, no! She didn't congratulate them on the birth of their 2 children. She doesn't talk to them neither do their children relate.
You can never see her relating with the Kanus not to talk of posting anything about them online, but you will always hear "good wife " just because she was a virgin at 14 or 15 when Kanu married her.
Kanu has heart problems, so cannot pump well. Hence this.

My dear!! I used to follow amara on IG and she doesn't blend with them o.
She's lucky Late Aunty Angela Onyeador hooked her n kanu up for marriage,as both r from Arochukwu.
I felt sad the way she dolted insults at Ogboo...no matter what,a wife, unites not segregate.
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by JaneYave(f): 5:37am On Dec 09, 2020
A woman has always been misunderstood from the world go.This is the reason why many aren't themselves. On a more serious note: Does it mean no one can trust anyone anymore? We read underlines, draw deep meanings, misunderstand, yet we can't give an chance for explanation.Kanu did what a true husband should do and its commendable.
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by mokane28: 5:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Exactly i wonder why people didn't decipher this since all this issue started that this is Karma for how Amara disgraced Kanu Nwankwo's Brother online
goldony:

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by mokane28: 5:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Exactly i wonder why people didn't decipher this since all this issue started that this is Karma for how Amara disgraced Kanu Nwankwo's Brother
pepperdemzombie:

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by mokane28: 5:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Your brain ia functioning well well, the Amara might not be such a nice person as everyone is thinking, her innocent looks is deceiving people, she finished Kanu's brother
pepperdemzombie:

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by gafmars(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2020
he needs help undecided
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Attention gotten. Intent achieved. We know all these things. Apology ko
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by pepperdemzombie: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
goldony:

My dear!! I used to follow amara on IG and she doesn't blend with them o.
She's lucky Late Aunty Angela Onyeador hooked her n kanu up for marriage,as both r from Arochukwu.
I felt sad the way she dolted insults at Ogboo...no matter what,a wife, unites not segregate.
Her innocent look is deceiving a lot of people. Even Kanu knows but covering up maybe because he claimed she saved his life when he had an heart attack.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year / Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.