Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message (35658 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm / Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by bolaayenimo: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pls Osaze needs help. He is suffering from depression
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Factfinder1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mentally unstable people everywhere on our cyber space
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by AFONJACOW(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Let's bet... This ode-wingie will go fully mad before quarter of next year...

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Factfinder1:
Mentally unstable people everywhere on our cyber space

grin grin grin

People wey normal no pass two.

Me and Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by mekanaky: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mokason288:
This guy is a bitch Ass Nigggerrr so if a woman is woooooing you... the best thing you could think off is to call her out publicly?

You are a bitch

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
that’s not an apology. He still stands on ground to call her out publicly, if he had read well too.
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Born2Breed(f): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
I thought his account was hacked. Those statements were like that of a mentally deranged fellow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by OmoAkin85: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Vogoso3583:
Follow
guy u may not make it in life with dis petty scam..i pity ur unborn child ..dont complain say na village people dey do u when ur life start becoming miserable smh
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mokason288:
This guy is a bitch Ass Nigggerrr so if a woman is woooooing you... the best thing you could think off is to call her out publicly?

You are a bitch

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

I used to like Osaze, now I hate him. He seems to have mental problem.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by victorazyvictor(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
longetivity:
osaze bad boy, ur apology is accepted

grin
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Nuheights(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Oseze, please examine your head.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Chidex50(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
China's always cunny in all her dealings. Needless to say,our Government is just running to them for everything. We don't know the harm we're putting ourselves to.

Anyways I can be your plug for IT Networking/Connectivity devices, CCTV Cameras and RENEWABLE Energy

1 Share

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by victorazyvictor(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bipolar dwy worry Osaze too?
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by PAWG(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
Mokason288:

You are a bitch

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
[/s]

Shut it e-warrior.
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Awoo88: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
This guy is suffering from one of those mental illness with very usual name
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by AsawanaDgreat: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Too much of Edo weed is disturbing Osaze
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by TerrorSquad147: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lawliet:
This man is slowly losing his sanity
give me your account number and phone number
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by saxby(f): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
I hope his apology is accepted but him no try sha
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by mightyhazel: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Is it necessary?

they should book him for rehab

or exorcism
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Arysexy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hezmatosky:
The main issue is Mrs Kanu, stay your own and respect your husband

Na your type carry the gossip for head and abused Kanu's wife of infidelity.

How is Mrs Kanu the issue? The husband asked her to reach out to osaze and find out how he overcame an injury which their son presently have. Why do u think the wife is d problem?

All the NL members that abused this woman should hide their heads in shame and apologize to her publicly.

Not every woman is as loose as some members here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Kiddllc: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
So Osaze nor even get sense? Must u say everything out in public Whatever happened to ignoring her if she ever did what u felt was out of context.. Good u apologized tho
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by SavageResponse(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
This guy has mental issues

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by bigtt76(f): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Baba de on the apologizing wing now cheesy

Despirado121:
Former Super Eagles player Osaze Odemwingie has apologised for publicly accusing Amara Kanu wife of ex-Super Eagles captain Nwankwo Kanu of sending him inappropriate private messages, Igbere TV reports.

Odemwingie’s apology comes days after Kanu waded into the allegation.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, Odemwingie said he read too much into her messages, adding that he meant no attack on the Kanu family.

Mrs Kanu had messaged him to get tips on getting her son back on his feet after suffering a knee injury.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIhC4vurMXu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The former Stoke City player added that he met Mrs Kanu once at Watford stadium during a charity match for Kanu Heart Foundation.

Kanu, who starred for Nigeria in the past alongside Osaze, had on December 3 responded to the allegation by tweeting a video of himself and wife looking happy together.

Lalasticlala
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by sylve11: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
All these na arrangy stuffs. I told you guys in the previous threads. They just wan trend.......... grin cool
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Very useless man. Guys dey hide relationship with even who Dem no wan marry not to talk of person wife.... Thats even if na true at all say she toast am.
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by femi4: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Only Odemengie has misyearned to two different people and apologized to them within a week.

A fool will always live to regret his words while the wise will always live to regret his silence
He's not normal now
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by fof1: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
writetopoker2:
But instead of the public accusation of Kalu's wife, he should have been sure, then confront Kalu maturely. Instead of going online at the first instance to disgrace him self publicly.

Now he has an indelible beef with Kalu family and bears the public gossiping attached to his name.

A man for that matter. For all I Care that apology holds no water

NO WAY... HE CAN NEVER HAVE BEEF WITH D KANU PAPILLO FAMILY. SEE KANU AS A VERY MATURED AND DISCIPLINED FELLOW,BEARS NO GRUDGE AND A CONTINUED GRATEFUL FELLOW TO GOD FOR HIS CONTINUED RECOVERY AND LIFE. KANU NWANKWO IS TRULLY A MATURED HERO IN NIGERIA FOOTBALL CIRCLES. LEARN FROM HIM. HE DIRECTED HIS WIFE TO GO AHEAD AND CONTACT OSAZE,WITH FULL TRUST IN HIS AMARA...

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Undefeated0: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Akubojr(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
okay
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Kindledlight(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good you Apologized

Thank you Osas.
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Lawliet(f): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
TerrorSquad147:
give me your account number and phone number

Pm me
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by TerrorSquad147: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lawliet:

Pm me
follow me
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Ykc2(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Benin people and hot blood upon say this one get some oyibo blood still that aggressiveness of benin person dey him body,from their girls to boys ,come Europe begin form cult Austria deport dem no be small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) / Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.