Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Problem No Dey Finish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem No Dey Finish (321 Views)

Problem No Day Finish Try They Enjoy No Wahala(photos, Video) / Girls With Big Yansh, Nor Dey Finish For This Life. / Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem No Dey Finish by Ezenwa12345(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2020
The topic is not about relationship...
Anyway it's about how life is what you expect after making plans .
So for like two weeks, our water finished in our Tank , I was trying to reach my regular guy that will refill my Tank but he was saying that his Tanker is at the mechanic, under going some mentenance . So this morning being December 8 2020 I called him and he said that he is done with the stuff , that he will be coming soon . So around 9am , he arrived, filled the Tank and paid him 5k because he said water is scarce because of dry season. We talked about the issue going on the country and come . He left; I was in my room about to sleep, then my junior bro told me that the Tank was leaking, I went out to check, at that Time,it was small . Then with time it started increasing in pressure and was expanding. I tried to amend it to my power but it couldn't. Then I ran out of opinion and options. So I could friends and neighbors to come and fetch as many they can . My two big drums and some jerican was filled also . What I did was to empty them all and borrow another drum. I gave all those in the two big drums out and then had to fill it again from the Tank. People came and started fetching till it got very down , I now happened to buy chewing gum to seal it for the mean time. It hurts me so much, but I can't allow it waste. Yesterday I paid 5k to EEDC because of reconnection fee.
So in summary
Problem No Dey Finish
But what do we have to do
Re: Problem No Dey Finish by Nazgul: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
I feel your pain bro...as long as you draw breath bills would keep piling up. The best it to ensure that you don't spend foolishly and blindly. It's well
Re: Problem No Dey Finish by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Indeed, problem no dey finish! I thought about all the things that have happened to me this year and said this same thing to myself and decided to make yogurt and granola, Omo, wahala no dey finish was my caption on whatsapp yesterday and today.
We'll be alright in the end.
Sending you e-granola, enjoy. Lol. grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs A Baby, My Sperm Is Wasting. / Bbnaija: Nengi Fans Gift Her Range Rover On Her Birthday (video) / Why Are Nigerian Feminists So Toxic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.