Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo (27134 Views)

Atiku: We Will Reconcile With Governor Wike Very Soon / Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso / Nnamdi Kanu, Reconcile With Asari Dokubo - Ohanaeze Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Baamm(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Dollanaira: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
lol
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by DontTradeUrSoul: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nazgul:
What kind of guardian angel encourages a person to keep malice with his fellow human?
Demons do, that's their specialization.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by BlackRexDeus: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Saul feared David and sent him out to battle with only a few men. But even with those few men, David had great success. All of Israel and Judah loved David.

David eventually married Saul’s daughter. Jonathon, Saul’s son, warns David. Saul tries to kill him with a spear again, but David, with the help of his wife, escapes.

Jonathon is nearly killed for asking about David and David has to go into hiding. Without food and a place to call home, David wanders the wilderness. He has to pretend he’s insane to protect himself. Saul kills 85 priests and their families who helped David.

David goes on the run again and is hiding in the wilderness from Saul’s wrath.

Then the opportunity arises for David to do something about his situation. While Saul was occupied with something else, David crept up on him and cut the corner of his robe off. He could have killed him, but David refuses. Even cutting his robe made David feel guilty.

Then David says, in 1 Samuel 24:12, May the Lord judge between you and me. And may the Lord avenge the wrongs you have done to me, but my hand will not touch you.

You are a great servant of the king who is my sincere friend. I am looking all around at all times said the son of David.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by adenigga(m): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
The guy is graphically illustrated below....

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by BlackRexDeus: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2020

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by animides(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
So even Deity like Gani Adams get Guardian angel ??. Dat guardian Angel supposed fear this man sef. Infact him don replace am to Guardian Demon grin grin grin

Guy, you don talk wetin I wan talk!
Gani Adams get guardian angel?
Omo x100
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Redhot111(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kriss216:
Obasanjo is way too big to fight with local champion!

Tell them ooo.
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by BlackRexDeus: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
They pretend that their sorceries work even when they don't.

If so, there would exist no evil men who escapes justice.

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by enemyofprogress: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
helinues:
Is this an old news or recent news?
it is boat old and new
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Obey82: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
I wonder who assigned that Angel to you. For the Angel not to have the heart of forgiveness, it's so clear where the Angel is leading you to.
Gani, you better repent before it's too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by orisa37: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
my-guarding-angel-wont-forgive-me-if-i-reconcile-with-obasanjo-aare-adams.

You call it your Guardian angel not demon so It's Holy unto The Lord and a SPIRIT of forgiveness.

OBASANJO will soon be 84 and you are just 50. You are a son to him.

OBASANJO is Aare Onakakanfo of NIGERIA and has National and International Laurels to show for it.

So please reconcile, forget and forgive yourselves and let your Guardian angel be PROPITIATION FOR your Sins before OLODUMARE.

GOD YOU AND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by orisa37: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
my-guarding-angel-wont-forgive-me-if-i-reconcile-with-obasanjo-aare-adams.

You call it your Guardian angel not demon so It's Holy unto The Lord and a SPIRIT of forgiveness.

OBASANJO will soon be 84 and you are just 50. You are a son to him.

OBASANJO is Aare Onakakanfo of NIGERIA and has National and International Laurels to show for it.

So please reconcile, forget and forgive yourselves and let your Guardian angel be PROPITIATION FOR your Sins before OLODUMARE.

GOD BLESS YOU AND OBASANJO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by aribisala0(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aare Ona Kakanfo of Oyo town
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by 12345baba(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
F them
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by almarthins(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nazgul:
What kind of guardian angel encourages a person to keep malice with his fellow human?

Guardian demon
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
animides:

Guy, you don talk wetin I wan talk!
Gani Adams get guardian angel?
Omo x100

grin grin grin
The thing laugh me nobe small
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by log10base(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
OBJ said the same thing about Atiku undecided
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Small080(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
See Gani killer face....
He look at Obj like I wanted to kill that wicked man....
Both are wicked sha grin
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by saintuspapa(m): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
... 'if not for strict nature of obasanjo couples with liberal nature of Yoruba people, opc would have snowballed to likes of boko haram.'

Nothing but true!
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Emmyloyalty: 12:52am On Dec 09, 2020
deebrain:
Hopefully the said guardian angel is doing His part in ensuring you reap your harvest for the innocent blood you directly shed in your tussle for power with Dr Fasheun in 1999. In a sane society, some people will be silent and hold their peace. But not Nigeria.

It can never be well with you sir.

Can you please tell me what he and Fasheun did in 99?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos / One Year After, Nigeria’s Border Remains Closed / Zahra Indimi & Sister, Hanan Celebrate Thier Mum, Aisha Buhari On 51st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.