Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo (27135 Views)

Atiku: We Will Reconcile With Governor Wike Very Soon / Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso / Nnamdi Kanu, Reconcile With Asari Dokubo - Ohanaeze Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by BigDick70inch(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
D
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by juman(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Obasanjo is useless human being.
He is a disgrace to humanity.
He failed nigeria than any other person.
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by blackpanda: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kriss216:
Obasanjo is way too big to fight with local champion!

And what makes him big A serial loser that could neither guarantee victory for jonathan nor atiku even in his own local govt area
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by juman(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aare Onakakanfo position that obasanjo tried so hard to get, but alaafin gave it to adams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by oluwasegun007(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
Okay
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Peterus604: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Omo are dis people brothers or father and son..... Dey resumble die....
Dis wan shock me ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by PharaohMusa: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
I hear!!!!
The last time I check none of the men discoursed here added a value to the Naira
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by VirginFinder: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
This is why Nigeria is best for us, Yorubas...
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by oluxy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
He doesn't know his guidance angel has reconciled with Obasanjo since leaving him Adams behind to go settles his scores to with Obasanjo
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by NewBeijing(f): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
I wouldn't forgive him to if I were in his position
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Myhusband(m): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
mejai:
Who come ugly pass? Likes for obasanjo and shares for Gani Adams..

who come dense pass? like for Nnamdi KANU, share for Mejai
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by ednut1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Sijo01(f): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nazgul:
What kind of guardian angel encourages a person to keep malice with his human?

E shock you too grin
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Nazgul: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sijo01:

E shock you too grin
My sister e shock me o. Then angel de vex no be small. grin
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by zoedew: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/my-guarding-angel-wont-forgive-me-if-i-reconcile-with-obasanjo-aare-adams/
Gani Adams here is either under compulsion to greet Obasanjo or his taciturnity rivals Amacha’s! Whichever, it is extremely rude of a younger Yoruba man to greet a much older person the way he stands ramrod straight as if Obasanjo is his mate! embarassed
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by zoedew: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
juman:
Aare Onakakanfo position that obasanjo tried so hard to get, but alaafin gave it to adams.
Obasanjo does not deserve it. He has spent all his life so far fighting his own battles only!

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Emperor4tune(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Only a hardened witch will utter such a statement & i think lucifer is the guardian angel he refers because he is the lord of unforgiveness of sin
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by GreyLaw(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed. Foollllllllllll.......

It's only an act of foolishness to say you have a guardian angel without having a forgiving soul because the God that I know, who's the superintendent of all angels teaches us to always forgive our foes.....

Only a fellow fool like him will applaud him for splitting such words...

I hope you know there are fallen angels? I hope you know that fallen angels and demons are not the same entities, even though they are of the kingdom of darkness? Mr. Adams was simply referring to the demons and fallens angels that facilitate his charms.

The angels of God Almighty around him simply just record his evils and keep the record for the judgment day.
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
The guy suffer for obj hand...no be small.
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by SmartPolician: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
“I have no quarrel wit­h Gani Adams, but for­ his past way of life­ which was not in acc­ord with my standards­ and principles. I h­ave in the past, both­ in government and ou­t of government, refu­sed to grant Gani’s r­equest to visit me.”

When you see Obasanjo criticize others, you will think that an ANGEL is speaking.

Obasanjo is twice as deadlier as people who he publicly criticized
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Olatomiwami(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fussion1000:
I think Gani understand the clause, past ways of life sha, perhaps he forgot he betrayed his former boss and terrorised Yoruba nation, if not for strict nature of obasanjo couples with liberal nature of Yoruba people, opc would have snowballed to likes of boko haram.

Gbam!!! U sabi history, Gani need to let the sleeping dogs lies before Obj open a can of worms on his sorry ass.
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Never4getU: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
I think obj was bn petty with his statement after a purported reconcilation. I think Gani's response afterwards was necessary to maitain his image and human ego.

Its totally uncall for and i think this was poorly manage by a man who should be seen as an elder bringing people together not disorganized them like obj have done in this case.

Kriss216:
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Omihanifa:
Gani Adams is just wasting his time undecided trying to compete with Obasanjo ( BEEF MASTER)

obasanjo doesn't forgive, even when the person that he's having issues with dies, he will still write a condolence letter and insult the person. A classical example is kashamu buruji. Obasanjo threw shades at him when he died using a condolence letter he sent to the Ogun State government cheesy

Funnie but we'll said
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by ekestic1976(f): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
Coming too late! Sounds like an AFTERTHOUGHT.
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by ekestic1976(f): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fussion1000:
I think Gani understand the clause, past ways of life sha, perhaps he forgot he betrayed his former boss and terrorised Yoruba nation, if not for strict nature of obasanjo couples with liberal nature of Yoruba people, opc would have snowballed to likes of boko haram.
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by enemyofprogress: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
As if Obj fokn cares
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by enemyofprogress: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kriss216:
don’t mind the hediot. He is just an attention seeking old fool
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by biggie73(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Adams is not in the same league with Former President Obasanjo. Adams should look for popularity contest among his cliche.
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by gurunlocker: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Na why he no smile for the picture be that grin grin grin
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by powerkey: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
This AFONJAZZ with unforgiveness are twins.

Take your quarrel with obj to hell. Both of you should continue when you meet again there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Indimi & Sister, Hanan Celebrate Thier Mum, Aisha Buhari On 51st Birthday / 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.