Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. (589 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by izito(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
What are some of the things you hate to see when you visit a lady's place. Things that are a big turn off.
Me I don't like seeing a lady's room dirty and smelling ...a big turn off
Also, please chip in the things you love to see in a lady's place ..
When her room smells nice..
Guys you can add yours
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by Kriss216: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
I don't visit girls!
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by Charlieluvboy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
used panties.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by MercyNMighty: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
i don't visit girls

as an Afrika man, you control babe to your side not the other way round
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by jawalis(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
I hardly visit ladies though cos most will think you want something more than just your visit. But to those sensible ones I visits, I hate to see a lady’s room not well arranged. It passes the wrong message to me personally about her. And again, I hate to see her in wrappers; it’s a little annoying. Lastly, I don’t like to see undies and some innate things. On my way to Denique place is. grin
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by longetivity(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
I don't visit ladies either
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by Samakus(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
I don't visit girls either either
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by SlurUsername1: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Used pads
Used condoms
Unwashed clothes
Unwashed dishes
Dirty bedsheet

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by ModsStopBanning: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Does anyone visit girls
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by Kriss216: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
jawalis:
I hardly visit ladies though cos most will think you want something more than just your visit. But to those sensible ones I visits, I hate to see a lady’s room not well arranged. It passes the wrong message to me personally about her. And again, I hate to see her in wrappers; it’s a little annoying. Lastly, I don’t like to see undies and some innate things. On my way to Denique place is. grin
On your way to Denique place? Be careful young man!
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by slawormiir: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by SILENTandSMART2: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
oyaa seun mynd44 comman help us move our own thread to front page oo wink smiley

my real niggas you see ehh,

those girls are very very very very dirty, once you get to there house nah pant, bra , sanitary pads , etc you go see on the floor and windows , grin , hahahaha grin

dem go dey say it is so risky for them to hang it out cus of yahoo boy stuff cheesy

i always shake my head in Spanish way anytime I'm in there house,

she will be like i should drop money nah cus she don fix her nail she can't use hand wash ,in my mind I will be like "eleribuu girl nah me born you ?"

my real niggas, girls are very very lazy being, they won't mop the tiles, used plates will be in there kitchen,

there bedroom always smell, i will jusss stay in the parlour , lemme just stop cus girls are very lazy and dirty

smiley

also plate go full kitchen
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by Sundrus: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Used Pants, pads & hairs come litter everywhere. Turn off... She sef go know cuz i no dey hide my own. If u do anyhow, u see anyhow.
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by jawalis(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kriss216:

On your way to Denique place? Be careful young man!
You should be the one to be more careful cos I didn’t remember mentioning your name
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by Kriss216: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
jawalis:

You should be the one to be more careful cos I didn’t remember mentioning your name
Lol
Calm down Ogbeni.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by illicit(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Her ex....
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by Denique(f): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
jawalis:

Hello Ja.walis!
It will be a pleasure to host you cool
That said, I'd like for you to know that Kriss216 was just having a friendly banter with you. You should check out his previous posts. He's a cool guy, trust me!

Good night and do dream of Kriss. cool
Re: Guys What Are Things You Hate Seeing When You Visit A Lady.. by tobechi74: 12:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Bible,. Rosary, religious pamphlet. Hymn book.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex / Davido Fights Burna Boy In Ghana / 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Wrong To Castigate FCMB MD Over Tunde Thomas Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.