Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? (56160 Views)

My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / Why Do Ladies Like Rushing Home After Spending The Night At A Guy's Place (Pics) / Ladies, Things He Will Do To You In Bed That Proves He Does Not Love You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Infolenka: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
What are some of the things you hate to see when you visit a guy's place. Things that are a big turn off.

Also, please chip in the things you love to see in a guy's place

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Jodha(f): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
No chair....

Clothes all over the place....unswept floor...

Since this made fp... Please i sell really affordable quality human hair....and hair care products...
Spoil yhur babe/sister/mother this festive period wink
Send me a pm or check my signature for enquiries..

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Jodha(f): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please when I visit a guy and notice he's overly familiar with neighbors...it irritates me...

249 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by illicit(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
I once caught a new fish....

I told her I haven't had sex in a while....

The day we wanted to get down at my place, she asked me to produce my condom, When I produced two, she asked for the pack and the rest, when I couldn't come up with it....

She threatened to leave until I confessed that I make love on a steady. wink

321 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by ouzo1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:
Please when I visit a guy and notice he's overly familiar with neighbors...it irritates me...

Hmmm na wao...

325 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
I don't visit guys

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
omo you land my place you go see clothes everywhere wetin concern me grin

nah kitchen me i know plate always dey but my bedroom nah plates plenty grin grin

hehehehehe grin

omo i can't keee myself, grin

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by pharmagba: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Untidy and foul smelling apartment

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Disappointed: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
I don't visit guys

389 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
U visit a guy who has not visited your parents for proper introduction. Na so "fvck" hungry you reach??

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

274 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by tnerro1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
If you come to my place, you will find my bathroom and toilet spotlessly clean, so clean that you can sit there and eat( I do at times wink grin)

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Freestainworld(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:
No chair....
Clothes all over the place....unswept floor...
wetin you wan use chair do? na sit you come do?

337 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Ottyn01(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
I don't visit guys

Rubbish. undecided

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by EmmaNuella77(f): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
BadRadio:
U visit a guy who has not visited your parents for proper introduction. Na so "fvck" hungry you reach??

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Exactly....
For me, its not ideal to visit guys alone or even visit at all at all..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

Exactly....
For me, its not ideal to visit guys alone or even visit at all at all..

Except...
except what

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by slawormiir: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Grab my weed while I read comments from my baby girls

Hope not to see a girl says she doesn't like the sight of bottles and weed because na wetin full my room be that

222 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by janedonez(m): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
My own oo What I hate seeing whenever I come vising a woman place is bra, panties, wrapper, wigs scattered all over her room

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by bouncin04(m): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Lol
In as much as Nairaland has lost it essence compare to years back when you are guaranteed of quality and reliable contents. One way or the other Nairaland only makes me laugh these days

Hello , it's a world of different strokes for different folks , Nairaland is still very much informative and educative , just don't wait till news hit front page , you can go to your favourite sections anytime and find interesting topics smiley

SILENTandSMART2:
omo you land my place you go see clothes everywhere wetin concern me grin

nah kitchen me i know plate always dey but my bedroom nah plates plenty grin grin

hehehehehe grin

omo i can't keee myself, grin
grin

Bros ,, main thing be say make you hol small change for pocket .. The worse reply you go get na this kyn talk for under ... ( Emotional blackmail ) ... grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Gimola1434: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Follow
Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lol
In as much as Nairaland has lost it essence compare to years back when you are guaranteed of quality and reliable contents. One way or the other Nairaland only makes me laugh these days

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
U no fit see chair for.my apartment ooo
Na bed u go siddon tongue

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by bBadass01(m): 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
You should have just told her you collected from a friend �quote author=illicit post=96857455]I once caught a new fish....

I told her I haven't had sex in a while....

The day we wanted to get down at my place, she asked me to produce my condom, When I produced two, she asked for the pack and the rest, when I couldn't come up with it....

She threatened to leave until I confessed that I make love on a steady. wink[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Ipisi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Oooo
Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Mikelarteta(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Most important thing a guy man must have is at the least a queen size mattress on the floor.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by reckony: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
na lesbian you be?
Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by SaridonP: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Same here. With my kitchen too. Make one girl no come dey think say I no fit tidy my apartment.

tnerro1:
If you come to my place, you will find my bathroom and toilet spotlessly clean, so clean that you can sit there and eat( I do at times wink grin)

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Jerewise332(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
BadRadio:
except what

For konji grin

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? by Strongbest(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance / Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.