Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! (1665 Views)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / Top 8 Reasons Why A Person Faints During Sex and what to do it if it happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Henrywalker: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
8 reasons why you should not have a girlfriend!!!
1. They are all liabilities.
2. Every hustling man deserves a peace of mind.
3.You would be performing her father's duties — she would require from you what her father could not do for her.
4. You may not even marry her.
5.You need to make money first before Love!
6.Emotions are distractive — learn how to stay away from it.
7. Should would later become your ex — one of your worse enemies.
8. They will eventually Break your heart, leaving you alone and lonely!

5 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by slawormiir: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Although I don't do girlfriend and relationship

But I must confess your write up is devoid of intellect

Most ex are good friends till the end of time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Famexit(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Wyry: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
never had a girlfriend

the only relationship I have ever done was high school and that was pure love, not the material things

I enjoy my peace and sanity

I don't have to report to anybody for anything I do or share my emotions with one mudafucker only to stab me at the back

when we need pussy to Bleep, we know how we get them and they are always of those that are in a relationship

is God not wonderful?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Freestainworld(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
I still communicates with my ex till date, even my wife knows her, I did a lot of positive things in her life which she never forgets, even if I decides to stay mute on her, she will still call me, we are like best friends, I am married, she's married with kids too, life goes on.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by MJBOLT: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
change that number 1,all women are liabilities

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Henrywalker: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Although I don't do girlfriend and relationship

But I must confess your write up is devoid of intellect

Most ex are good friends till the end of time
Thanks...
Every girlfriend was once an Ex, and every Ex will also be someone's girlfriend grin.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Henrywalker: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
MJBOLT:
change that number 1,all women are liabilities

Okay sir!!!
Try to calm down. grin grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Famexit(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Someone up there is going around calling all Nigerian girls useless grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Henrywalker: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
DidYUknow:
Interesting..
Another Good point in the picture smiley.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Henrywalker: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Famexit:
I tried to calm him(wyry) down, but he refused.
Whoever that broke his heart must be a very bad(smart) girl. undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Famexit(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Henrywalker:

I tried to calm him(wyry) down, but he refused.
Whoever that broke his heart must be a very bad(smart) girl. undecided

grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Henrywalker: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Freestainworld:
I still communicates with my ex till date, even my wife knows her, I did a lot of positive things in her life which she never forgets, even if I decides to stay mute on her, she will still call me, we are like best friends, I am married, she's married with kids too, life goes on.
You are lucky!
Some girls will turn into demons once you break up with them. Some would even spend the rest of their days trying to get you down.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Henrywalker: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2020

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Uzomacharles: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
How you wan take know the real girl for you when time to marry com?
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by demmymoney(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Don't have a serious girlfriend if u know u ain't ready to settle down with her ie if u don't plan on marrying her.

Marriage is sweet with the right person
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Liposure: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by grim33(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Very nice . MGTOW GUYS MGTOW
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by IKWUADA(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Famexit:
His mother was once a girl

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Henrywalker: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
IKWUÀDA:
His mother was once a girl
Wyry, is your mother among the useless girls?
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by blinking001(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
More like 8 reasons why you shouldnt have a Nigerian girlfriend.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Henrywalker: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
blinking001:
More like 8 reasons why you shouldnt have a Nigerian girlfriend.
Yeah, that's a good topic!!!
It speaks more about Nigerian girls! smiley
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
He that finds a wife, finds a good thing...not a girlfriend.
Every relationship should have a marriage destination, so try to gather as much girlfriend as you can then pick one and commit to her .. peace out
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
But I have zero sha
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by MINORU: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Freestainworld:

You are bleeping her

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
mmmmm
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Thesole(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
147 cool
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by Mywd: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Uzomacharles:
How you wan take know the real girl for you when time to marry com?

Righteousness89 come and answer ooo
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by folashade61707: 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Don't have a serious girlfriend if u know u ain't ready to settle down with her ie if u don't plan on marrying her. Marriage is sweet with the right person
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! by tobechi74: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Have female friends but not girlfriend. If you play your card well, you may get the stuff ones a while while avoiding the baggage

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / How Do You Feel About Women Dat Does This? / I Made Her Cry For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.