Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Shiloh 2020 Thread - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2020 Thread (17789 Views)

Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 / Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
I Don't know what to ask God,

Because by his grace I have no problem, cheesy

All I Have to do is to keep thanking Him for For all that He Has done for me, cheesy

Also I Thank Jesus for Putting Me into A wealthy home,

And for those that are Asking God for Anything I Can Happily Tell You That HE IS ABLE TO DO ALL THINGS JUST HAVE FAITH. cheesy
Amen. I'm happy that you give the glory to God. Most people who are lucky like you won't even acknowledge it in the first place let alone of praising God. And even if they acknowledge the luck, they will give the glory to themselves. Imagine a young child of a billionaire telling us that he/she becomes a billionaire at 20+ because of hard work. Someone who doesn't know practically what hard work means. So I bless God for your life. You shall be greater than your past generations in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 09, 2020
Kennyking1234:
Nonsense
What is the nonsense you are talking about?
I don't understand sir.
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 09, 2020
Kennyking1234:
Nonsense
What is the nonsense you are talking about?
I don't understand sir.
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Angelmichael63: 12:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Kennyking1234:
Nonsense
assuming is beheading people that is when it will make Sense to you na.MAY GOD DELIVER U AND UR FELLOWS
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Angelmichael63: 12:20am On Dec 09, 2020
GOD OF SHILOH IS AT WORK AREADY IN MY LIFE AND FAMILY GLORY BE TO HIS NAME
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by TeaY2(m): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2020
DOWNLOAD TODAY'S MESSAGES HERE

SHILOH 2020 (DAY 1)

Title: GETTING SET FOR A TURNAROUND ENCOUNTER
– Bishop David Abioye

https://impactconnect.com.ng/download-getting-set-for-a-turnaround-encounter-shiloh-2020-bishop-david-abioye/

Title: UNDERSTANDING YOUR TURNAROUND ROOT
- Bishop David Oyedepo

https://impactconnect.com.ng/shiloh-2020-day-1-understanding-your-turn-around-root-bishop-david-oyedepo/

Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by JADEK01(m): 1:35am On Dec 09, 2020
DamZik:
Amen. I'm happy that you give the glory to God. Most people who are lucky like you won't even acknowledge it in the first place let alone of praising God. And even if they acknowledge the luck, they will give the glory to themselves. Imagine a young child of a billionaire telling us that he/she becomes a billionaire at 20+ because of hard work. Someone who doesn't know practically what hard work means. So I bless God for your life. You shall be greater than your past generations in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Mide3367: 1:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Ok...Happy shiloh.. grin... Them virgina people go full there looking for husband while i am here single and searching embarassed
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by chijokz(m): 2:12am On Dec 09, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
As usual Nigerians would go their as per routine then after service they would go back to embrace their individual sins. Going to church for show
You hit the nail on the head.
I had this same discussion with a friend. I told him the moment most religious Nigerians leave their place of worship, they return to their normal behavior of cursing, disobedience of the law, lying, cutting corners, cheating, hatred, etc

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 09, 2020
HerMajestyCares:

All I Have to do is to keep thanking Him for For all that He Has done for me, cheesy

And for those that are Asking God for Anything I Can Happily Tell You That HE IS ABLE TO DO ALL THINGS JUST HAVE FAITH. cheesy

Different strokes for different folks. The problems on my neck almost making me switch off my phone. Help me in prayers. I need a miracle.
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by chijokz(m): 2:23am On Dec 09, 2020
gypsey:
I hear this oyedepo guy is a crooked business man selling false hopes, false healings and miracles to his gullible dimwitted worshippers grin. He couldn't even heal ordinary malaria
I won't call him crooked. He's a successful businessman running an empire. Part of what he sells is hope in exchange for the customer's tithes, offerings, Shiloh sacrifice, seeds, etc.
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by chijokz(m): 2:44am On Dec 09, 2020
CYFANN:
SHILOH 2020 PROGRAMME TIMETABLE.

TUESDAY 8TH DECEMBER, 2020

Shiloh 2020 Opening Opening night : 7-10pm

DAY 2: WEDNESDAY 9TH DECEMBER, 2020

Shiloh prayer our 5:30am – 6:30am
Hour of Visitation – 7am- 12pm
Specialized classes – 1-3pm
Youth & Minister Conference – 3-5pm
Encounter Night – 7-10pm

DAY 3: THURSDAY 10TH DECEMBER, 2020

Shiloh Prayer Hour – 5:30-6:30am
Hour of Visitation – 7am-12pm
Shiloh Specialized Classes – 1-3pm
Encounter Night – 7-10pm

DAY 4: FRIDAY 11TH DECEMBER, 2020

Shiloh Prayer Hour – 5:30-6:30am
Hour of Visitation – 7am-12pm
Shiloh Specialized Classes – 1-3pm
Encounter Night – 7-10pm

DAY 5: SATURDAY 12TH DECEMBER, 2020

Impartation/Mantle/Anointing Service – 6am-12pm

DAY 6: SUNDAY 13TH DECEMBER, 2020

Shiloh Thanksgiving Service – 6:30am, 8:30am, 10:30am
With this tight schedule, when will attendees have the time to work or read or conduct their business or innovate which is key to turnaround encounters.
Elon Musk is a good example of how he spent his time reading and innovating which turned around all encounters - PayPal, Tesla and SpaceX.
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Emeka71(m): 3:20am On Dec 09, 2020
Nomorelove:
I'm currently watching it... Bishop Aremu is leading a prayer now
I believe Bishop Abioye should be there.
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by georgeakins: 5:46am On Dec 09, 2020
A mere jamboree! This strives because government has failed to make life meaningful to its citizens, thereby creating opportunities for con men to exploit the weak and vulnerables.

If the economy is good, just the way it used to be after independent, 70% of those people would not be at that jamboree
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:06am On Dec 09, 2020
Please if you an atheist or "religion na scam" follower please stay off this thread avoid posting rubbish here and the lord will bless you richly in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Teespice(f): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
The old hags must swallow their prides, shiloh is calling the remnants of the proud ladies who can't date broke guys and officially at their early 40s without boyfriend talking of fiance, menopause is around. Shiloh is your last hope.

I hope life doesn't happen to you to the point where you will go to Shiloh as your last resort and your case will be hopeless and nothing will be done.

You lack empathy and its a pity.
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Deuces1(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2020
HerMajestyCares:

Let me share in your testimony, so I can smile too.
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2020
Baba40:
I was indeed blessed today

We still have unfinished business

https://www.nairaland.com/6274746/baba40-dubious-fraud-proof
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by nonhuman(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
As usual Nigerians would go their as per routine then after service they would go back to embrace their individual sins. Going to church for show
am telling you, hypocrisy is too much in church
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2020
nonhuman:
am telling you, hypocrisy is too much in church
that's why I dont bother going anymore and I'm at peace. People just dey go church for going sake,they hear what the preachers are preaching and them go dey shake head but it's all lies cause they would pick up their dark side right at the church's gate when they finish
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by faithfull18(f): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
better joor, Any available man now, just say yes.
Lol, you will be there to epp me say the yes because I lost my voice grin
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by faithfull18(f): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Mide3367:
Ok...Happy shiloh.. grin... Them virgina people go full there looking for husband while i am here single and searching embarassed
You too go there so that you will meet undecided
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by TruthSeeker1: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Unclesamo:

says someone that does not believe in the coming of Christ.
legit Scammer.
ur prvx posts

Yes, I do not believe in the "coming of Christ" (and many other such religious dogmas!), but I'm really interested in following this shilo program online (for the first time) so that I'll get to know what goes on there. Unfortunately, I'm financially handicapped right now to subscribe for data and I also need some change for other crucial things, which is why I'm asking those God has blessed to assist me. Is there any sin in doing that?
If you can help, I honestly do need some financial assistance (no matter how little) and I will be very grateful. My beliefs or disbeliefs shouldn't be an obstacle ( after all, we cannot all believe the same things, because we cannot see life from the same point of view). Most people born into Christian homes end up believing in Christianity, while those who happen to be born into Muslim families (for no fault of theirs) almost always end up believing that Islam is the right way.
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by spiceadole: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2020
How come there are men in the congregation?

I thought they say Shiloh is for desperate single ladies looking for husbands.

Abi no be so dem dey use mock them?
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by SIawomir: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Drone95:
Slawormirr won't you come to Shiloh 2020? shocked

Issorite
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Nairalandwizerd(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Teespice:

I hope life doesn't happen to you to the point where you will go to Shiloh as your last resort and your case will be hopeless and nothing will be done.

You lack empathy and its a pity.

Yes, it's a pity. When you are in your prime, you keep changing men like your underwear and now, the years are showing. Men business isn't as boom as ever,. You can't eat your cake and have it but God is merciful, shiloh to your rescue.
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Teespice(f): 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
Yes, it's a pity. When you are in your prime, you keep changing men like your underwear and now, the years are showing. Men business isn't as boom as ever,. You can't eat your cake and have it but God is merciful, shiloh to your rescue.

Oh please shut up.

while at it, you need the Shiloh more than I do.

then write coherently. what is "boom as ever"

iti boribo
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Nairalandwizerd(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Teespice:

Oh please shut up.

while at it, you need the Shiloh more than I do.

then write coherently. what is "boom as ever"

iti boribo
grandma without husband, carry your frustration go meet your exs, na me use and dump u?

Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Teespice(f): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
grandma without husband, carry your frustration go meet your exs, na me use and dump u?

Fine bobo with wife, go face your family and stop ranting like a rabid bitch.
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Biggers82(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2020
Nonsense

You go their to enrich the Man and his family all in the name of Church.

That's why Nigeria is standing one place
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by CYFANN: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Download Shiloh 2020 Day Two Sermon's
Engaging The Key To Supernatural TurnAround - Bishop David Oyedepo (50MB)
Engaging Your Faith For Turn Around Encounter - Pastor Faith Encounter (15MB)
Engaging The Prayer Altar, For Supernatural Turn Around - David Oyedepo Jr (9MB)

Download All Below
https://impacttunes.com.ng/shiloh-2020-mess
ages/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc. / Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo / Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.