Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Shiloh 2020 Thread - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2020 Thread (17781 Views)

Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 / Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Nasty22(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
I Don't know what to ask God,

Because by his grace I have no problem, cheesy

All I Have to do is to keep thanking Him for For all that He Has done for me, cheesy

Also I Thank Jesus for Putting Me into A wealthy home,

And for those that are Asking God for Anything I Can Happily Tell You That HE IS ABLE TO DO ALL THINGS JUST HAVE FAITH. cheesy
I pray to testify like this some day.. Btw can you help me to secure a job?.. That's my biggest prayer point and expectation.. Will be very grateful
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by CYFANN: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
YOU ARE GOING SOMEWHERE, DON’T ALLOW UNFORGIVENESS TO STOP YOU
Bishop David Oyedepo

I was told the Church had judgement for a case outside the country. I never knew that there was a case and I’m supposed to be the Head. I never knew there was a case.

Question: What would you have done if you knew?
Response: I won’t do anything, I will just be praying for souls to be saved and for them to be established in the faith.
Nobody wants to be wrong. Those who fail exams didn’t fail exams because they wanted to fail, they wrote the best that they knew, they didn’t measure up. That is it.

There was a case against our Church in another country, the Supreme Court ruled that the case should not be brought up anymore. We don’t even speak their language, neither did I know.
In case you are holding anybody in your heart right now, let him go. Let that man go, let that woman go. It is troubling you, it is not troubling the person you are embittered about (Hebrews 12:15). Let that woman go, let that man go, let that family go. The Love of God forgives.

We had an experience, my wife and I on British airways: someone that had been standing against our Ministry for 7 years consistently, unabated. Got to a point where he tore my books, trampled upon it and said, “this is the devil”. Neither did I know he was on board that plane. My wife was a bit apprehensive, because he had gone to greet my wife, wondering what I would do with him.
As I boarded the plane and I saw him, “hey, how are you? How have you been? How is your family?”
No premonition.
I am going somewhere, don’t block my way there!
I knew where we were when the attacks started and thank God for where grace has brought us. If I allowed bitterness in me, we will not get here.
Are you in love with Christ? freely forgive. Then you find your future opening up with new chapters.
# Day3
# Shiloh2020
# TurnaroundEncounters
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by CYFANN: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Second Teaching Title: Exploring Covenant Platforms for Turnaround Encounters with God. Josh. 24:15
Ministering: Pastor David Ibiyeomie

Patience is not a gift of the Spirit; rather it is a fruit of the Spirit, it should be consciously nurtured. The heavenly crown will only fit those who endure to the end.

Every time you are sowing a seed, don't think it is a waste; you need to cultivate patience.
If you want your service to be rewarded, then give it all it takes. That you have a challenge does not necessarily mean you have committed sin.
After patience, live for others to live. Any service that does not touch mankind is fake - Job 29:12-17

As long as you are always a collector, you will never go far in life. Be like the water so that people can quench their thirst through you, be like the fruit so that people can eat you, and be like the soil so that people can grow through you.
Giving guarantees long time happiness.
No poor man can be wealthy if he does not become a giver. Learn to share what you have with others no matter how little it is.
Distribution is the secret to supernatural encounters.

There is faithful service and there is faceful service. Covenant Platforms to Learn from Job for Turnaround Encounters
1) Patience - Jam. 5:11
2) Live for others to live - Job 29:11

# Day3
# Shiloh2020
# TurnaroundEncounters

Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by CYFANN: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Give continuously

Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by CYFANN: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
SHILOH TESTIMONIES

3rd Encounter Night
Shiloh 2020 Day 3

1. 20 years marital siege destroyed in the lives of 4 sisters from Shiloh 2016 – Sis Breakthrough
2. At the age of 37, 8 years of marital delay turned to marital testimony from Shiloh 2019 – Sis Precious
3. 20 years marital siege destroyed at Shiloh 2019 – Sis Danielle
4. Delivered from 20 years of bedwetting, turned around in Shiloh - Sis Odum
5. 10 years of stagnation, no job after NYSC at Shiloh 2019 – Bro Ifeanyi
6. In 2018, my daughter was healed from 4 years of autism. Delivered from joblessness, now the National Chairman of Health Commissioners in Nigeria, miracle babies from her two younger sisters, divine preservation during # ENDSARS, delivered from lump in her left breast - Dr Better

# Shiloh2020
# TurnaroundEncounters

Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Swipa: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
chijokz:

With this tight schedule, when will attendees have the time to work or read or conduct their business or innovate which is key to turnaround encounters.
Elon Musk is a good example of how he spent his time reading and innovating which turned around all encounters - PayPal, Tesla and SpaceX.

It happens once a year.
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by Kennyking1234: 4:25am On Jul 11, 2021
Angelmichael63:
assuming is beheading people that is when it will make Sense to you na.MAY GOD DELIVER U AND UR FELLOWS
how was it?
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by CYFANN: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
chijokz:

With this tight schedule, when will attendees have the time to work or read or conduct their business or innovate which is key to turnaround encounters.
Elon Musk is a good example of how he spent his time reading and innovating which turned around all encounters - PayPal, Tesla and SpaceX.

Shiloh is just a 6-7 days programme, there are 365 days in a year to do whatever other business they want to do.
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by chijokz(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
CYFANN:

Shiloh is just a 6-7 days programme, there are 365 days in a year to do whatever other business they want to do.
But Shiloh was destroyed in the scriptures according to Jeremiah 7:14 then why is Oyedepo resurrecting it again? Am I missing something?
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by CYFANN: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
chijokz:

But Shiloh was destroyed in the scriptures according to Jeremiah 7:14 then why is Oyedepo resurrecting it again? Am I missing something?

No problem if that's your personal belief. People who believe in transformation of their lives will go there and get their lives transformed while you keep checking for mistakes in the Bible. Na there you go dey.
Re: Shiloh 2020 Thread by chijokz(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
CYFANN:

No problem if that's your personal belief. People who believe in transformation of their lives will go there and get their lives transformed while you keep checking for mistakes in the Bible. Na there you go dey.
I'll be at the next Shiloh so I can get my life transformed and donating my salary and house as Shiloh sacrifice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ituah Ighodalo Starts Own Church / Happy 68th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo / Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.