Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? (28253 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by King44(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Tell her to take in na

I mean get her pregnant and do some introduction before you discharge atleast with that she will reduce are whoring
lol... Reduce her whoring part funny... No even stopping it completely.

There was a case like this ops own sometimes ago, which ended in mega premium tears... Omo he did introduction planning to do the rest when next he comes to Naija but unfortunately his to be wife who was a teacher then... Kept whoring (accrdn to your words) till she revealed her identity to the innocent man's family... Naso I dey look the lady as she dey waste her life until she passed marriageable stage later later she became baby mama for two men
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
jansonn:
Oga!! Don't try to marry any girl oo!! My eldest brother got married before moving to UK and 10 years later, he's still saying if he had known he wouldn't have married!! My immediate elder brother just moved to Europe last year, but he had a fiancee before moving, now he's seriously regretting and looking for ways to settle her. I on the other hand have been single for over 25 years of my life now cause I no want make one naija babe spoil my children dual citizenship. Baba, no try am ooo, I've adviced you like my own brother... It's up to you now

Why is you immediate elder brother regretting?
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Cmanforall: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

I am 32. I am planning to move overseas- America, Canada, Europe or Australia in that order. But I'm seriously considering settling down before I turn 35 or at most 35. My problem right now is having to decide if getting married before i travel will be a better idea considering how uncertain things might be for a new immigrant.

I can be skeptical towards ladies, very selective and reserved. So I want to hear your suggestions please..
Marry before travelling.
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Burgerlomo: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:
Travel out and marry, else you'll end up sending your hard earned money from abroad to Nigeria for a supposed wife who'll be cheating around.

Travel out first bruv.

You'll see classy women that you'll marry there.

Wa gbayi iwo omobinrin yi cool

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Emperor4tune(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
travel oversea,marry oversea & be thrown overboard..ma gee take one of our daughter with u at least there will be a second chance when u Bleep her up,but you see that oversea,trust me before she calm down fire must razed an apartment or a bullet is been fired against ur skull. am using parabels so get wisdom
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

I am 32. I am planning to move overseas- America, Canada, Europe or Australia in that order. But I'm seriously considering settling down before I turn 35 or at most 35. My problem right now is having to decide if getting married before i travel will be a better idea considering how uncertain things might be for a new immigrant.

I can be skeptical towards ladies, very selective and reserved. So I want to hear your suggestions please..

Use your head brah ! Travel out and get married when you get to your dream country man ! I'll advise you go for a white lady. They (Caucasians) are better; very supportive and hardly cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Bahamas95(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Oga leave marriage matter first, concentrate on your travelling. You will find a far better wife there, most Nigerian ladies don't deserve to be called wives......We just get married to them to make babies, they ain't loyal. Any slight opportunity they will definitely cheat on you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by honatoa(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
If you are going with papers, if you have a girlfriend that you hope on my guy marry her b4 coming.. if u don't have papers, meaning you going there to hustle it out eventually my guy leave the poor girl alone dont marry her. But if she stays eventually you can go back..

Getting a woman over there not easy as u think, yes they fine, get money but are you ready to deal with them mentally.. most are even transactionary union.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by kushme: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

Please sir, don't let the lust for prick inside Pussy mess with your head...
Travel, but before then get yourself a girlfriend, flirt with her, be fvckin' like a wife or a hoe(your choice)..
Warning :never tell her your traveling plans..
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by honatoa(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
No loyalty anywhere in the world bro. Pray you find comfort with the one you choose..

Bahamas95:
Oga leave marriage matter first, concentrate on your travelling. You will find a far better wife there, most Nigerian ladies don't deserve to be called wives......We just get married to them to make babies, they ain't loyal. Any slight opportunity they will definitely cheat on you.

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
No, when you reach Mars. Mtschhhheeewwww
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Bawofss(m): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
doggedfighter:
First thing first
For someone that's sceptical towards ladies, very selective and reserved.
Focus on your abroad, Mr grin
op marry dis lady.....she is good and honest. i sabi her
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by samwillyco1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Leave girls and travel first it would help you a lot, you may find your destiny helper there and will not be worried about anything concerning any lady kept in Nigeria pluse green card made easy grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Shampoo77: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

All I know is that if you marry it will be very difficult to travel out.
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Amalekki: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
The pressure is real. There is no ejoor sir or dobale abroad when you are broke. Do not double the devastating pressure that is waiting for you in your first five years settling down abroad. It is uncertain, it is critical, it is vital, and could have a lifelong effect - do not gamble!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Enculer: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

Move to Europe.
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Bennysam: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:
Travel out and marry, else you'll end up sending your hard earned money from abroad to Nigeria for a supposed wife who'll be cheating around.

Travel out first bruv.

Take this advice, I have been there

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Bennysam: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I will advise you marry first. Make sure you trust her and make sure you both would be sincere to each other before traveling, after sometimes you can proceed her visa.

If am were you!!
Don’t listen to this man , there is nothing like trust in the life of Nigeria woman
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Goodman247: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Why isn’t everyone fleeing??
Doctors, Teachers,engineers, others and you
Who will fix this shit of a country chaii !!
you will fix it grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
parkervero:

Meaning this is what you will do or that you are doing (i.e cheating on your man) that traveled?

That's a guy. Trust me.
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by bisi16(m): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

Travel out first bruv.

Ignore shallow-minded peeps here. You’re a different breed. Big ups!
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

Please, travel out and marry over there, so as to avoid this kind of stories making FP on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/5700498/sister-want-expose-secret-life

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

Do not marry and leave your wife in Nigeria.

Modern day women are not loyal at all.
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by wrongnumber: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

At 32 you may still be LUCKY to marry abroad. Note that word. LUCKY
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Liposure: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sort yourself out first. Marriage should be an afterthought
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Neoteny(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Funny how some people think legal migration is as easy as ABC.

You're in for some rude awakening.

By the way Trump has disabled migration for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by dollarlander: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

In the first place, at 32 you should have had some work experience. Are you gainfully employed or you are on your own running business.

If at 32 you are still not settled down and still planning abroad, because right now you did not say you already know.where you are going. You may still be searching for a place abroad in the next 3 to 5 years. You will be 35, 37 then.

I will suggest you go abroad, don't put any lady here in problem and directionlessness.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by MolarT(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

marry now and kiss ur travelling good bye or been delayed by 2 or more years.. I was in this situation.. I even had a gal of 4+ years relationship.. I traveled and sent money for trad and bride price after 1 year..

In summary am coming for ma church wedding soon.

U no even get serious relationship, married suppose no de ur mind now at all at all.. however, having a gal u love makes u knuckle down while staying abroad and also have good plans...
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by xtervaganza(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

I don't care what you do, but whatever you do in the life, don't be in overseas and then use your money to marry a naija babe and bring her over to your side.

It will end in tears and you might die drowned in your tears
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Gerrard59(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
wrongnumber:

At 32 you may still be LUCKY to marry abroad. Note that word. LUCKY

He's a man, a man can marry anytime provided he has improved his market value whose chances improves as he ages. I don't get this fascination with men esp Nigerian men marrying early when you can spend the greater part of your youthful life preparing for your children's future and retirement. For goodness sake, you're a man. You can marry at any time you desire.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Almunjid(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
PataAlhajaKeji:
Never!

Don't you ever get married. Never!

Marriage ain't worth it.

The cons far outweigh the pros. Trust me.
Ur father never married ur mother too because he believed marriage doesn't worth it. A typical mentality of a product of one-night-stand. Now u know who u are. Go and deal with ur emotional and psychological problems and keep ur useless advice to urself.

peace!
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by johhnnie(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
YorubaMod:
Oga, better not tie ur future down with these nigerian women, a word is enough.

This advice is golden!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Container Falls At Toyota Bus-stop, Apapa-oshodi Expressway (Photos) / Flood Sweeps Car Away In Asaba, Tricycle Rider, Passengers Escape (video) / Car Falls Off Abuja Bridge (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.