Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official (38919 Views)

The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto / Manchester United Vs Istanbul Basaksehir : UCL (4 - 1) On 24th Nov 2020 / Istanbul Basaksehir Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 4th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2020
abbey621:

You're a dumbass, a simple 2 hour search on Google will expose many cases like this, stop drinking the cool aide and enlighten yourself! We have many black men convicted of rape from the 1980s because even tho there were no DNA evidence, the victim description fit the suspect, black man, tall, scary and familiar with the area. No DNA evidence, nothing! About 10 of them were freed within the last 4 years based on wrongful conviction but your black ass will sit in 9ja and spew rubbish.....Well done sir!

Is obvious you are an Illiterate coupled with low IQ.

In your dumb mind those Blacks would have been freed becos they were black, even when they matched the victims description?
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2020
abbey621:

Where did this one come from? Haiti killed all the whites but they were basically lowballed by the UN and Swiss Banks as punishment, read boy read! Educate yourself instead of coming with some bullshit rhetoric. They were denied humanitarian reliefs and left to fend for themselves without viable trade routes. What did you think would happen when a bunch of people who have been denied their rights and history suddenly gain freedom without proper guidance or resources? It's just like what's happening in Zimbabwe, they got rid of the snake but the effects of the venom will hurt for generations to come.

I started reading by the age of 6.
by age of 8 I have finished the book Wealth of a nation by Adam Smith 3 times from beginning to end.

You can never match me when it comes to reading and facts.

It took Haiti over 100yrs to pay the so called debt, even after the debt was reduced several times.

So they need guidance?

I thought they built Egypt pyramids and were kings and queens?

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=abbey621 post=96877065]

Once again you're removing the conditions, most times it occurs on a professional capacity or a workplace but let me entertain you a little. Why do blacks get upset when the focus is on their skin color instead of other attributes? Could it be the 400 years of slavery? Could it be that even after slavery, for another 100 years the word black, nigger was continuously used as a derogative? Could it be that up until 1970s, blacks were restricted to lower income jobs and marginalized based on their skin color? If you don't understand the history behind something, you will never see the significance.

I'll give you a simple analogy, you were molested, raped, tortured by people from another tribe. 20 years later, you moved to a neighborhood dominated by people of that tribe and you hear your neighbors jokingly saying if your kids don't stop running around, they'll tie your whole family up and torture them. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Would you be upset? Worried? Nervous or will you
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:50am On Dec 09, 2020
abbey621:

I work with whites on a daily basis and I can tell you no black guy in the office would openly call a white colleague or boss, "WHITE GUY", once again your ignorance is outstanding!
wow have learnt alot from you today god bless you.

more wisdom
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by bigt2(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2020
adioolayi:

Beautiful!

But..why you didn't reference Late Bob Marley....Just like you referenced others in your quotes
My bad...
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Goel: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2020
codemaniacs:
Knowledge was shared with China, India e.t.c. that's why they're improving. How many apple, Android and other tech and non tech factories are in Africa?
Foreign tech factories don't count on knowledges of China & India. Their have been pouring money like water to develop west like technologies for past 40 years even when they were poorer than Africa.

As for west, West stole much more knowledge from China and India in past 500 years what developed them.

And these are Afriacans who asked for charity. China and India were enemies of west and sanctioned for many decades. They developed their own factories and supply chains. Later west signed trade deals to manufacture cheap goods by use of Chinese and Indian supply chains.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by codemaniacs: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
zz
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
blueAgent:

Is obvious you are an Illiterate coupled with low IQ.

In your dumb mind those Blacks would have been freed becos they were black, even when they matched the victims description?

So the ones that were later exonerated because DNA evidence proved someone else did it, what do you have to say about those? The men that served 10, 15, 20, 30 years in jail for a crime they didn't commit all because of their skin color, what do you have to say to them and a mistaken witness. You're a f*cking disgrace! You read books at 6 and age 8 but you obviously didn't apply what you learned into intellectual capacity. You are welcomed to compare qualifications and IQ but your comments on Nairaland already gave you away as an empty drum!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by bigt2(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Emmatee1816:
I am envious of your writing skills
I didnt write them. Glad you liked it though wink
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2020
abbey621:

So the ones that were later exonerated because DNA evidence proved someone else did it, what do you have to say about those? The men that served 10, 15, 20, 30 years in jail for a crime they didn't commit all because of their skin color, what do you have to say to them and a mistaken witness. You're a f*cking disgrace! You read books at 6 and age 8 but you obviously didn't apply what you learned into intellectual capacity. You are welcomed to compare qualifications and IQ but your comments on Nairaland already gave you away as an empty drum!

You keeping proving yourself as been Naive.

No victim who was robbed,rapped or killed by a white or Asian man would just wakeup and claim that it was done by a black man, what will the victim gain by punishing an innocent man while letting the true suspect go free?

The fact that the wrong black person was arrested does not negate the fact that the crime was done by a black person as described by the victim and eye witnesses.

I have seen countless cases of Whites who spent years in prison for a crime committed by a black only to be exonerated years later.
One invouled a white woman dating an Ex black NFL player.

stop making out every thing to be about racism.

Research has shown that blacks are incerated at lower rate than they deserve.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2020
abbey621:

You keep parroting liberal lies without facts.

I deal with facts not feelings and sentiments.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=174599
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
blueAgent:

You keep parroting liberal lies without facts.

I deal with facts not feelings and sentiments.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=174599

ODE....You deal with facts yet the opening abstract from the link you provided confirms my statement:

The criminal justice system has clearly been biased against blacks in the past, but recent evidence on such bias is far less conclusive.

So what part of men from the 1980s serving 10, 20, even 30 years in jail for crimes they didn't commit don't you understand, ignoramus!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
blueAgent:

You keeping proving yourself as been Naive.

[s]No victim who was robbed,rapped or killed by a white or Asian man would just wakeup and claim that it was done by a black man[/s], what will the victim gain by punishing an innocent man while letting the true suspect go free?

The fact that the wrong black person was arrested does not negate the fact that the crime was done by a black person as described by the victim and eye witnesses.

[s]I have seen countless cases of Whites who spent years in prison for a crime committed by a black only to be exonerated years later[/s].
One invouled a white woman dating an Ex black NFL player.

stop making out every thing to be about racism.

Research has shown that blacks are incerated at lower rate than they deserve.

No victim purposefully identified a black man as the culprit? Well I guess Ronnie just had bad luck!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/28/us/ronnie-long-nc-wrongful-conviction-trnd/index.html

Your brain has a hole in it, that is the only reasonable explanation for your ignorant assertions. You have seen countless whites serving years in prison for crimes committed by blacks? Please name 10? You said countless so I am assuming the stat is more than 100. Name just 10, if you can't then you're full of sh*t!

Research has shown that blacks are incacerated less than they deserve? YEA I SHOULD END THIS DISCUSSION HERE, IT IS OBVIOUS I AM CHATTING WITH A MENTAL PATIENT!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
abbey621:

No victim purposefully identified a black man as the culprit? Well I guess Ronnie just had bad luck!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/28/us/ronnie-long-nc-wrongful-conviction-trnd/index.html

Your brain has a hole in it, that is the only reasonable explanation for your ignorant assertions. You have seen countless whites serving years in prison for crimes committed by blacks? Please name 10? You said countless so I am assuming the stat is more than 100. Name just 10, if you can't then you're full of sh*t!

Research has shown that blacks are incacerated less than they deserve? YEA I SHOULD END THIS DISCUSSION HERE, IT IS OBVIOUS I AM CHATTING WITH A MENTAL PATIENT!

Are you running away?

You are still far from anything close to sense.

https://innocenceproject.org/dna-exonerations-in-the-united-states/

https://www.edelmanpclaw.com/wrongful-conviction/5-known-causes-of-wrongful-convictions/

https://exonerate.org/causes-wrongful-convictions/

Those links I posted up there shows that racism is not the reason for wrongful convictions.

As seen on the table

Demographics of the 375:
225 (60%) African American
117 (31%) Caucasian
29 (8%) Latinx
2 (1%) Asian American
1 (<1%) Native American
1 (<1%) Self-identified “Other”

Is not something that happens exclusively to blacks.

But Whites are also wrongfully convicted, only naive people like you make it out to be because of race.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
blueAgent:

Are you running away?

You are still far from anything close to sense.

https://innocenceproject.org/dna-exonerations-in-the-united-states/

https://www.edelmanpclaw.com/wrongful-conviction/5-known-causes-of-wrongful-convictions/

https://exonerate.org/causes-wrongful-convictions/

Those links I posted up there shows that racism is not the reason for wrongful convictions.

As seen on the table

Demographics of the 375:
225 (60%) African American
117 (31%) Caucasian
29 (8%) Latinx
2 (1%) Asian American
1 (<1%) Native American

Is not something that happens exclusively to blacks.

But Whites are also wrongfully convicted, only naive people like you make it out to be because of race.

I already told you no need to argue any longer, get your brain checked and you'll be fine! Even by your statistics we can see the danger:

Demographics of the 375:
225 (60%) African American Blacks represents 14% of the population yet 60% of wrongful conviction happened to be blacks? Yet you say the system works perfectly?
117 (31%) Caucasian Caucasians represents about 60% of the population yet only 31% of wrongful conviction, what a wonderful system!
29 (8%) Latinx
2 (1%) Asian American
1 (<1%) Native American

Whether you call it racism, whether you call it social justice errors or just plain bias, the fact remains more blacks are wrongfully convicted than any other group, the fact remains a black man is likely to be shot when police is called than a white man. The fact reamains, racism exists and to deny this is to deny your very own existence!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
abbey621:

Clown.
I guess this case doesn't matter.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-14/dna-evidence-frees-ricky-davis-wrongful-murder-conviction/11967232
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
abbey621:

I already told you no need to argue any longer, get your brain checked and you'll be fine! Even by your statistics we can see the danger:

Demographics of the 375:
225 (60%) African American Blacks represents 14% of the population yet 60% of wrongful conviction happened to be blacks? Yet you say the system works perfectly?
117 (31%) Caucasian Caucasians represents about 60% of the population yet only 31% of wrongful conviction, what a wonderful system!
29 (8%) Latinx
2 (1%) Asian American
1 (<1%) Native American

Whether you call it racism, whether you call it social justice errors or just plain bias, the fact remains more blacks are wrongfully convicted than any other group, the fact remains a black man is likely to be shot when police is called than a white man. The fact reamains, racism exists and to deny this is to deny your very own existence!

Clown and you fail to know that blacks commit homicide at a rate 5 times that of whites especially interracial homicide and therefore will likely have more suspects than whites.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2

13% of the population that commit 50% of the murder.

No wonder Washington DC has a higher homicide rate than Japan and Russia. ask yourself who are the majority population in DC,Detriot, St Loius, Baltimore , Philadelphia.

Cry baby.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
abbey621:

Demographics of the 375:
29 (8%) Latinx
2 (1%) Asian American
1 (<1%) Native American

They should stop committing more crime that will lessen there encounters with the Police.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
blueAgent:

They should stop committing more crime that will lessen there encounters with the Police.

Poor child, you honestly believe blacks commit more crimes....Blacks are locked up more because they are heavily policed and can't afford a good lawyer! If you want to talk about overall crime then you must include mass shootings, embezzlement, bribery, incest, meth and other drugs. You must include insider trading and tax evasion. When you add all these, ONLY A FOOL LIKE YOU WOULD BELIEVE BLACKS COMMIT MORE CRIMES grin

Damn kid, you are so out of touch with reality, ask yourselves who dominates the mafias, the MS-13 gangs? Is it blacks? Who shot up schools, movie theaters and churches? Was it blacks? How about 18th street gangs, YOU KNOW THE LARGEST GANG IN THE USA? Oponu like you believe you're an expert just by looking for few articles on Google, your IQ is so low it is an insult to me to continue this discourse so DON'T BOTHER REPLYING....I'M DONE WITH YA....ARGUE WITH YOUR PHONE!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
abbey621:

Poor child, you honestly believe blacks commit more crimes....Blacks are locked up more because they are heavily policed and can't afford a good lawyer! If you want to talk about overall crime then you must include mass shootings, embezzlement, bribery, incest, meth and other drugs. You must include insider trading and tax evasion. When you add all these, ONLY A FOOL LIKE YOU WOULD BELIEVE BLACKS COMMIT MORE CRIMES grin

Damn kid, you are so out of touch with reality, ask yourselves who dominates the mafias, the MS-13 gangs? Is it blacks? Who shot up schools, movie theaters and churches? Was it blacks? How about 18th street gangs, YOU KNOW THE LARGEST GANG IN THE USA? Oponu like you believe you're an expert just by looking for few articles on Google, your IQ is so low it is an insult to me to continue this discourse so DON'T BOTHER REPLYING....I'M DONE WITH YA....ARGUE WITH YOUR PHONE!

Clown living in fantasy land.

MS-13 is made up of Latinos not White Americans.

Of course liberal media will call them whites when they commit crime but Hispanics or minorities when they are receiving affirmative gains.

I deal with facts and evidence and both prove that blacks commit more crime than any other race in the World.
It's sad but the truth.

Those links I gave you clearly spelt out this facts.

I keep responding to each of your incoherent lies with facts and evidence but you have not shown me one single proof.

In US blacks kill blacks for things as little as wrong look.
All the whites groups you mentioned, none of them can match the black crime and homicide rate.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=93508

You are clown and you know it.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Goel: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
codemaniacs:

you are entitled to your own opinion..

foreign tech firms have to teach the factory workers how to assemble to products and from this the factory workers ( some of whom may be government sponsored agents ) get knowledge and share it with their government.

the U.S did a program ( I've forgotten the name) specifically for empowering indians in technology and engineering in the early 1980s.
Then be specific. The basic industrial structures of China and India have existed even before world war 2. The training and cultural discipline in industry is sufficient for manufacturing when RnD and knowledge comes from foreign. No country ever shared IPR with us in name of investment.

Coming to advanced technologies, China was transfered with those by USA in Laurel satellite deal in 90s while India bought several companies from UK, Europe, South Korea, Australia and Japan to get access to them.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by codemaniacs: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
zz
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
In this modern world!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Watin we no go see
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by telim: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
pstmikol1:
telim
Pls sir I quote u earlier but you didn't reply, i swear I am for real, it not been easy here since, to eat sef is difficult, I didn't feel entitled but please consider me
you look real give me your acc details will send you 10k now
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by telim: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
pstmikol1:

Thanks so much sir I appreciate, may God in his infinite mercy bless you..amen
0029425018 union bank
Sent
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
pp
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Goel: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2020
codemaniacs:

Like I told you already, India got training from the U.S govmt in the 1980s on engineering.
What is the source? We learnt from France, not US or even Russia and Israel. US hated us like North Korea at that time and even once sent nuclear flotillas in Indian ocean.
Indian metal industrial machine has existed even before British arrived in India.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by codemaniacs: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2020
zz
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Goel: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
codemaniacs:

go and do your research and on "U.S india relations", it is a topic on its own... you can read an excerpt below from wiki:

I'm very well aware of aware of US India relationship and history of Indian foreign relations too has been one of my subjects. The "training" you are talking about is nothing more than a paper hoax came of Nike Cajun sounding rocket while India's own Vikas engine was produced with help of France.

Jet engines were imported and never a technology transfer from US. And because they later attached sanctions strings with them, India went ahead with France and Russia for making its own jet engine.

India itself was sanctioned in 80s by US and got electronic weapons in service only after 2000s. So not sure which tech US transferred in 80s.

If you can refute, list me any 2 significant technologies India gained from US diplomatically or by investment. Any two. India has technological inspiration from any country but USA. We were never really connected to them.

India's only significant foreign controlled supply lines were of Japanese origin. And later on tech was acquired by purchasing of Korean and British companies by Indian conglomerates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich / West Brom Vs Arsenal : Carabao Cup (0 - 6) On 25th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.