Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official (38932 Views)

The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto / Manchester United Vs Istanbul Basaksehir : UCL (4 - 1) On 24th Nov 2020 / Istanbul Basaksehir Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 4th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 2:47am On Dec 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

Black people are stupidly emotional. How else could have the referee describe the player?

Call him an African he will be angry,
Call him Nigger , he will cry,
Call him black, he will keep...
Maybe he wanted to be called a "player of color".

Hitler should have annihilated us...

You deny mind the Idiots.

Would an Asian player felt bad been referred to as that Asian guy or yellow guy?
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 2:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Grandmeister:

Quit this over reaction and emotional sensitivity to every thing! Do you know what racism is? Referring to someone based on his skin color or race is NOT racism, treating the person differently because of his skin or race IS racism..Many of you guys have become so ducked up in this shyt that you can't even tell what racism is anymore dammit!

I bet you 90% of this dudes do not know the meaning of racism.

I have argued with some dudes who claim Pep is a racists despite him having, buying and playing several black players.
They would claim Brazilian blacks are different from African blacks. as if racism is about country or about race.

Arguments like this make me give up hope that Africa can ever make it, most are so naive and dumb.

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 2:55am On Dec 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

" Black lives matter!" - Acceptable "Black player!" - Racism "Player of colour!"- Acceptable "Coloured Player!"- Racism.
We are a race with the most stupid people on Earth followed by Arabs.
I Concur.
A race that has little to show but with the most over bloated Ego.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 2:55am On Dec 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

It's happening in Canada. It's a crime in Canada already.
NWO.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Perfectman1: 2:59am On Dec 09, 2020
Hmmmm]
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 3:00am On Dec 09, 2020
Gwan2:

Typical of most BLACK MEN,, resorting to violence instead of engaging their cerebral.....Always walking around with ears stretched out like antennas waiting for any derogatory comment from any white skin person to term that as racism even if it was clearly as a result of ineptitude or lacklustre attitude to work...While they use all sort of derogatory words on mbasei people of Imo state and warn their children not to marry from the tribe...NITWITS

Are you from Mbaise?
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 3:07am On Dec 09, 2020
Activist001:

Your comment is political correctness summarised.

Fans throw stuffs at all players regards of skin colour when they're emotional. They once threw a banana at Xavi (Spanish guy) and you know what he did, he ate it and took the corner.

And no, political correctness is not what white supremacists will say. Where are the white supremacists? The KKK and shit like that are almost non existent in 2020, do your background check dude.

Why would 200 mill Nigerians move to the US? No one is saying racism doesn't exist. It exist, but blacks especially in the US due to political correctness are becoming too sensitive over nothing.

White woman does an African hairstyle? It's racism.
White people make jokes about blacks? It's racism.
White people call them "black" in their language? It's racism.
White people state the obvious facts about how they're killing each other with gun violence in their neighbourhood in the US? It's racism.
White person exists? They must be racists.
White person tells BLM activists that they're damaging their neighbourhood with riots and looting? It's racism.

C'mon people. C'mon! We have a lot to learn from Asians for our race to move forward.

Have you seen Asians whining around and being sensitive to people's words even though they're also a minority? Bleep No! They do their shit and elevate their race instead on depending on anyone for help or some sort of special treatment.

Do you think you can reason or rationalise facts with a persons with average IQ of 85?
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 3:08am On Dec 09, 2020
abbey621:

More than 2000 black men languishing in prison due to circumstantial evidence like sin color DISAGREES with you! I know it is hard to imagine with your limited view of the world but even as black man, if you stood in front of me and yelled black man how are you? I would either shun you or put you in your place right away!

If one of my employees called another person by their skin color, I would give that worker a disciplinary caution or fire him or her immediately. The average fine for raical abuse /discrimination in a US workplace is over 1 million dollars, we don't joke with issues like this. So save me your ill formed ideology and focus on enlightening yourself about global views!

You are confused, what people does black men in Prison was not their skin colour.
Stop confusing racism and false witness.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Gwan2(m): 3:11am On Dec 09, 2020
blueAgent:

Are you from Mbaise?

No, I'm not.

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 3:12am On Dec 09, 2020
abbey621:

You're not making any sense! It's like arguing with a child, let me burst your brain, majority of blacks do not call one another niggas. The ones using the word are those lower classed wannabee gangstas. Just like majority of blacks would never sit in a workplace and refer to their coworker or boss as white guy or girl.

You mentioned slavery ended yet a black man was killed in georgia just for jogging, another was killed for looking suspicious. Slavery ended but the reminders are ever present, everything from walking into a bank to deposit a big check and the white cashier calliung the cops on you to walking into a luxury store and someone automatically starts following you around because they think you came to steal.

I'm not going to entertain your strawman theory any longer, this topic here is about degradation using skin color in a professional capacity and you referring to gangsta/gutter language to make your point is very myopic! You're right, negro means black but I dare you to go to an interview or a contract meeting and address them there as black man or black woman. I dare you to open a business and refer to your customers as black man or black woman. Let's see how well you would succeed, after all black is just a color grin grin grin. Your attempt to justify people disrespecting you because they see you as basically a skin color instead of using your proper title or name is disgusting and I pray you make it big in life to a position where you realize you do not deserve to be degraded in such a way regardless of what your fellow African/African American does!

Cry baby.

Show me one Country rules by Blacks that have been good to blacks?

After all the cry of racism blacks run from black rules nation to white rules nation, is that not hypocrisy?
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 3:17am On Dec 09, 2020
abbey621:

You're not making any sense! It's like arguing with a child, let me burst your brain, majority of blacks do not call one another niggas. The ones using the word are those lower classed wannabee gangstas. Just like majority of blacks would never sit in a workplace and refer to their coworker or boss as white guy or girl.

You mentioned slavery ended yet a black man was killed in georgia just for jogging, another was killed for looking suspicious. Slavery ended but the reminders are ever present, everything from walking into a bank to deposit a big check and the white cashier calliung the cops on you to walking into a luxury store and someone automatically starts following you around because they think you came to steal.

I'm not going to entertain your strawman theory any longer, this topic here is about degradation using skin color in a professional capacity and you referring to gangsta/gutter language to make your point is very myopic! You're right, negro means black but I dare you to go to an interview or a contract meeting and address them there as black man or black woman. I dare you to open a business and refer to your customers as black man or black woman. Let's see how well you would succeed, after all black is just a color grin grin grin. Your attempt to justify people disrespecting you because they see you as basically a skin color instead of using your proper title or name is disgusting and I pray you make it big in life to a position where you realize you do not deserve to be degraded in such a way regardless of what your fellow African/African American does!

Cut the crap short.

They are traumatized for been descendants of slaves.
Who sold them to the whites in the first place?

Let me ask you why Haiti killed all the whites and barred whites from owning lands in Haiti, but the irony is that Haiti is a 3rd if not 4th World country, shithole. it citizens are running to white countries they claim traumatized them.

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 3:23am On Dec 09, 2020
blueAgent:

Cut the crap short.

They are traumatized for been descendants of slaves.
Who sold them to the whites in the first place?

Let me ask you why Haiti killed all the whites and barred whites from owning lands in Haiti, but the irony is that Haiti is a 3rd if not 4th World country, shithole. it citizens are running to white countries they claim traumatized them.

Where did this one come from? Haiti killed all the whites but they were basically lowballed by the UN and Swiss Banks as punishment, read boy read! Educate yourself instead of coming with some bullshit rhetoric. They were denied humanitarian reliefs and left to fend for themselves without viable trade routes. What did you think would happen when a bunch of people who have been denied their rights and history suddenly gain freedom without proper guidance or resources? It's just like what's happening in Zimbabwe, they got rid of the snake but the effects of the venom will hurt for generations to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 3:26am On Dec 09, 2020
blueAgent:

You are confused, what people does black men in Prison was not their skin colour.
Stop confusing racism and false witness.

You're a dumbass, a simple 2 hour search on Google will expose many cases like this, stop drinking the cool aide and enlighten yourself! We have many black men convicted of rape from the 1980s because even tho there were no DNA evidence, the victim description fit the suspect, black man, tall, scary and familiar with the area. No DNA evidence, nothing! About 10 of them were freed within the last 4 years based on wrongful conviction but your black ass will sit in 9ja and spew rubbish.....Well done sir!

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by MrCEO69(m): 3:34am On Dec 09, 2020
Go back to politice no they run...to stay relevant grin
Buhari is our daddy
post=96872431:
SAY NO TO RACISM.

BREAKING PSG vs Istanbul Basaksehir game halted after fourth official accused of racism. Istanbul Basaksehir assistant manager Pierre Webo was sent off after 14 minutes after words were exchanged with the fourth official, and a heated debate continued on the sidelines at the Parc des Princes.

But for the lives of us, how can an official racially abuse players?!
Just like the ref that did the same thing to our darling John Mike Obi of Chelsea some years back.
What is this world turning to for Krissake?
This is the height of it.

If found guilty, he should face the highest penalty (no pun intended) in racism.

Chief SEGLIZ
So good to read from you again after a long while.
We've been so so busy offline before the protest began.
And so far, it has been so good.
Onion is the new Gold now you know?
And as business-oriented people,
We seized the opponent.....BIGTIME!

For now, it's still gonna be a drop by, but BGG
We should be back before Christmas.
We gonna hook up for Christmas hopefully.
Happy Holidays in advance, our personal person.
Timekeeper, where you @?
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by MrCEO69(m): 3:41am On Dec 09, 2020
If it was a finial? and they were winning.... just thinking
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by SEGLIZ: 4:01am On Dec 09, 2020
post=96872431:
SAY NO TO RACISM.

BREAKING PSG vs Istanbul Basaksehir game halted after fourth official accused of racism. Istanbul Basaksehir assistant manager Pierre Webo was sent off after 14 minutes after words were exchanged with the fourth official, and a heated debate continued on the sidelines at the Parc des Princes.

But for the lives of us, how can an official racially abuse players?!
Just like the ref that did the same thing to our darling John Mike Obi of Chelsea some years back.
What is this world turning to for Krissake?
This is the height of it.

If found guilty, he should face the highest penalty (no pun intended) in racism.

Chief SEGLIZ
So good to read from you again after a long while.
We've been so so busy offline before the protest began.
And so far, it has been so good.
Onion is the new Gold now you know?
And as business-oriented people,
We seized the opponent.....BIGTIME!

For now, it's still gonna be a drop by, but BGG
We should be back before Christmas.
We gonna hook up for Christmas hopefully.
Happy Holidays in advance, our personal person.
Timekeeper, where you @?

cheesygrin so happy to hear this.
may Good Lord Almighty bless the hustle real good.
yeah! it is the season of salvation, may we all be redeemed in Jesus name.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by udemzyudex(m): 4:42am On Dec 09, 2020
wiseone28:
What exactly did the Ref said?

Omo i think say na only me dey try understand wetin him talk oo
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by capitalzero: 4:46am On Dec 09, 2020
dazzlingd:
Black man calls black man nigger and it's okay..
White man calls black man nigger and everyone screams for his head.
This is injustice against the white man. angry

Yea. I wonder too!! Most blacks are tribalists and be complaining of racism. It is hypocrisy.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by capitalzero: 4:49am On Dec 09, 2020
abbey621:

Where did this one come from? Haiti killed all the whites but they were basically lowballed by the UN and Swiss Banks as punishment, read boy read! Educate yourself instead of coming with some bullshit rhetoric. They were denied humanitarian reliefs and left to fend for themselves without viable trade routes. What did you think would happen when a bunch of people who have been denied their rights and history suddenly gain freedom without proper guidance or resources? It's just like what's happening in Zimbabwe, they got rid of the snake but the effects of the venom will hurt for generations to come.

You are on point
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by denny97797: 5:01am On Dec 09, 2020
:
It's happening in Canada. It's a crime in Canada already.
NWO.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Angelfrost(m): 5:05am On Dec 09, 2020
Jakemedg:
Be sincere to yourself is demba being called nigga really offensive?

Don't we blacks call our selves nigga?
What's racist there?

Why do we blacks like behaving like inferior insecure beings?

I agree with you jare... It's all hypocrisy to me.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by adioolayi(m): 5:08am On Dec 09, 2020
bigt2:
And thirdly:
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war. And until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained... now everywhere is war.”

Beautiful!

But..why you didn't reference Late Bob Marley....Just like you referenced others in your quotes
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Gbest90(m): 5:57am On Dec 09, 2020
See, as a proud black man, I totally stand against racism.

But to be honest,most blacks are beginning to take it WAY TOO FAR.

Racism is when a person is abused, maltreated or insulted, due to the colour of their skin. Like the monkey chants, a banana being thrown at Alves, kneeling on the neck of Floyd by a white police e.t.c These are examples of Racism.

But the fourth official did none of those. And the players had to walk off, cos someone was called a black guy? SMH.

Isn't it normal for a black guy to refer to a group of white friends as 'my White folks'?So what's wrong in calling a black guy, a black guy.

We should be proud of our skin colour.

We should proud to be called blacks.

But we stand against any form of maltreatment, abuse or injustice against us because we are black.

#NOT ASHAMED TO BE A BLACK

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by kendrick93(m): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2020
Atiku:

He said negro not black.

1. The player has a name 2. The player has a number
He said Negra and Negra means Black in Romania
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
All of them are cowards.. fuckkin continue playing the godaamn ball.. would the word niggaar stop your salary from coming or would it kill you
U are the studipest person I have ever seen & just a waste of space
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by eDeity: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2020
dazzlingd:

Maybe you don't understand how words work.
When an Hausa man call an Hausa man aboki and when Igboman call an Hausa man aboki, there are not the same. When a Yoruba man call Igbo man omo Igbo and when an Igbo man call Igbo man, Igbo man there are not the same. Or are you just pretending?
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by daleehat: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2020
bigt2:
And thirdly:
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war. And until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained... now everywhere is war.”

God bless you for this lyrics by the legend himself

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Fmghewzy(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2020
dazzlingd:

If you know what the world nigga means to the white you would shut up.
They don't use nigga as a friendly greeting .
It is offensive and they know it

Moreover not every black man is KK being called a nigga .
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by codemaniacs: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2020
zz
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by iboboyswag(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2020
capitalzero:

Yea. I wonder too!! Most blacks are tribalists and be complaining of racism. It is hypocrisy.

See, werey dey disguise... Chief tribalist speaking of blacks being racist.

Spit your venom carefully ode! Failed psychiatric porter forming scientist. I will be your undoing Akomolafe!

Go and pay back the loan you borrowed from LAPO before they seize that your rickety motor.

grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich / West Brom Vs Arsenal : Carabao Cup (0 - 6) On 25th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.