Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official (38913 Views)

The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto / Manchester United Vs Istanbul Basaksehir : UCL (4 - 1) On 24th Nov 2020 / Istanbul Basaksehir Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 4th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Cetacean419: 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
jajeri3216:

You don't get it. It's not about achievements.

Some people are achiever's others aren't (abroad or naija), but both will have to overcome racism challenges.

Racism is about power.

Racism is existent in the US because of the Blacks using their people as pawns. Obama got their vote, F*ked them hardcore and dumped them. That is the use of black people according to the people they call their friends. Why were they not pulling confederate Flags and statue , Defunding police,Convicting police. They just brought them out like pawns to do their bidding.
They will never teach them about dangers in Unwanted Pregnancy, Build Industries for them and many more.
My Sister lives in Iowa in a White dominated Area and She's married to a Nigerian there. In are Close, there are only Africans there and no black Americans. So eat your Racism. If you're hardworking and Truthful as a non American you will thrive. Racism will be the least of your worries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
ethicallyright:

We need to concentrate on important things as a race. Send a Chinese student to Havard , he will begin espionage on his own and focus on stealing the technology and forcing technology transfer to his country.

Send an African Student to Havard and his concern would whether his white classmates think he is black or not. Should that even be question?

Not really, they inflict psychological damage on purpose.

Look at black Americans for example.

I get you though, stay focused and achieve until they respect you.

My point is that you can't underestimate white propaganda and if you fail to acknowledge it you will become another statistic.

The Chinese know how to play, plus they are useful tools.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Splitmind: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Atiku:

He said negro not black.

1. The player has a name
2. The player has a number

He said black in Romanian which is negru

This isn't a player but a member of the coaching staff who obviously didn't have a name or number on his clothes.

This entire incident is stupidly blown out of proportion and you all need to get over yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 09, 2020
So, now that the game has been postponed till tomorrow.
Will bet9ja void the game or will it run as usual?
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 09, 2020
Splitmind:

He said black in Romanian which is negru

This isn't a player but a member of the coaching staff who obviously didn't have a name or number on his clothes.

This entire incident is stupidly blown out of proportion and you all need to get over yourselves.

What about the countless player's that had bananas thrown at them?

Even our own successful ufc , boxing, champions have complained about racism.

You nor dey hear word, let people living the reality speak
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by realestate99: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Sebastian Coltescu.

Possibly a Romanian or Moldovan...

Note: I have a reason for outlining his nationality.

Those guys from that part of the world have a predisposition to using that particular "N" word.
yal, the name sounds Romanian, I love Nigerians that read wide, there was a time I knew almost every European country by the names of their citizens but now work has subdued me.

Those romanians guys are racist towards blacks because they are object of ridicule in Europe due to their poor economy, moreover they have sizeable " Roma" population, similar to the gypsies, they are great object of ridicule in Europe, christian chivu (inter Milan/Romania) was regularly called "Gypsy" by opposing team's supporters in Italy, so when an average Romanian sees a black man, he sees it as an avenue to practice his own form of racism.

I have a rich Ugandan friend on Facebook that went to Chile for a seminar, in his hotel, the cleaner refused to clean his room, saying he can not clean for a Black man, this is someone that can literally pay the cleaner's annual take home pay without breaking a sweat.

Personally, I do not attach too much importance to it, I think blacks should tone down their emotions about all these stuffs, when someone discover what makes you angry, he can just be using it on you for fun, call me black, I call you white, call me black monkey, I call you white pig, simple.
1. for every Eto'o that walked out of the pitch because of racist chants there is a dani alves that ate bananas thrown at him or our own " rich monkey" Emmanuel emenike that warned Turkish fans not to call him " monkey " but to add "rich"

2. Have a high superiority complex and racism won't get at you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2020
realestate99:

yal, the name sounds Romanian, I love Nigerians that read wide, there was a time I knew almost every European country by the names of their citizens but now work has subdued me.

Those romanians guys are racist towards blacks because they are object of ridicule in Europe due to their poor economy, moreover they have sizeable " Roma" population, similar to the gypsies, they are great object of ridicule in Europe, christian chivu (inter Milan/Romania) was regularly called "Gypsy" by opposing team's supporters in Italy, so when an average Romanian sees a black man, he sees it as an avenue to practice his own form of racism.

I have a rich Ugandan friend on Facebook that went to Chile for a seminar, in his hotel, the cleaner refused to clean his room, saying he can not clean for a Black man, this is someone that can literally pay the cleaner's annual wages without breaking a sweat.

Personally, I do not attach too much importance to it, I think blacks should tone down their emotions about all these stuffs, when someone discover what makes you angry, he can just be using it on you for fun, call me black, I call you white, call me black monkey, I call you white pig, simple.
1. for every Eto'o that walked out of the pitch because of racist chants there is a dani alves that ate bananas thrown at him or our own " rich monkey" Emmanuel emenike that warned Turkish fans not to call him " monkey " but to add "rich"

2. Have a high superiority complex and racism won't get at you.

My opinion...
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2020
Cetacean419:

Racism is existent in the US because of the Blacks using their people as pawns. Obama got their vote, F*ked them hardcore and dumped them. That is the use of black people according to the people they call their friends. Why were they not pulling confederate Flags and statue , Defunding police,Convicting police. They just brought them out like pawns to do their bidding.
They will never teach them about dangers in Unwanted Pregnancy, Build Industries for them and many more.
My Sister lives in Iowa in a White dominated Area and She's married to a Nigerian there. In are Close, there are only Africans there and no black Americans. So eat your Racism. If you're hardworking and Truthful as a non American you will thrive. Racism will be the least of your worries.

Racism is global my friend, thanks to colonialism, Charles Darwin and alfred Binet.

Don't argue with experience. You will never understand it.

You're conflating success with racism.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Cetacean419: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2020
jajeri3216:

Racism is global my friend, thanks to colonialism, Charles Darwin and alfred Binet.

Like in your shit hole a Country where dumb heads agree that two corresponding ethnic groups are fit for leadership and positions. While they divide and Rule the Remaining ones
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 09, 2020
jajeri3216:

I HATE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS...

Should these countries and many more change their language because of people of African heritage?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 09, 2020
abbey621:

Another ignorant point, it is not just calling the person by skin color but the underlying meaning behind it. If a person is not important to you, you call them names like boy, girl, you, pikin etc. If a person is important to you or at least deserves your respect, you use their title or name.

Let me give you a brief history lesson on racism, whenever slave masters wanted to call a male slave they would use the term, 'boy'. Even a grown adult male is called boy so as to let the slave know that he will never amount to anything more. Now why do blcks get upset when called nigger? It is simple, it is the same as being called boy. LEt's remove the skin color, if you see a full grown white man in your presence, would you refer to the white man as WHITE? Calling human beings by generalized names especially one based on skin color is UNCALLED FOR, especially someone that deserves respect!
Black people call white people "white" all the time especially when they don't know the person. Is that racism too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

Should these countries and many more change their language because of people of African heritage?

Why do they throw banana's at black football player's?

Remember these are millionaire's.

Political correctness lol, that's what a White supremacists would say grin

Are you sure John Shapiro is not your role model?

Let me leave you with something to think about.

There's currently about 200 million White Americans right?

What do you think would happen if for example all 200 million Nigerians moved to America and racism was non existent.

I don't want to say more.

Think oga!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

Thank you!!!

We blacks are becoming too sensitive about nothing and it becoming very annoying and breeds more racism. This whole political correctness stuff began in the US, now it has spread like wide fire everywhere.

Blacks can call their fellow blacks nigger, but a white person can't do the same? WTF is wrong with people? It's making whites see us as an inferior race.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Splitmind: 12:24am On Dec 09, 2020
jajeri3216:

What about the countless player's that had bananas thrown at them?

Even our own successful ufc , boxing, champions have complained about racism.

You nor dey hear word, let people living the reality speak

I hate racism but this particular instance is just stupid and everyone pointing fingers at the official is trying to score cheap points for being politically correct. This might very well backfire just like the emergence of demagogues like Trump was a result of previous overt hypocrisy.

He said a word in his native language, the staff got offended, they should have just settled this between themselves and not come to water down the effect of racism because of culture shock.

The word oyinbo is offensive but nobody would bat an eye if you say it to a white man without understanding the context.

Use your brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 09, 2020
jajeri3216:

What do you think would happen if for example all 200 million Nigerians moved to America and racism was non existent.

Think oga!

What do I need to think about?

That 70% of Nigeria's population in the South consider the Jews a superior race to theirs and God's chosen race ? That they acccept that they were inferior humans as Gentiles ?

That 95% of Nigeria's population in the North consider the Arabs as a superior race to theirs and Arabic God's chosen language? The same language that "black man" means Abeed which is synonymous with a worthless slave?

There's nothing to think about brother. The Black race is stupid and weak.

The only reason they most likely do not like "Negro" is because it's not linked to a religion...
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 09, 2020
jajeri3216:

Think oga!

Your comment is political correctness summarised.

Fans throw stuffs at all players regards of skin colour when they're emotional. They once threw a banana at Xavi (Spanish guy) and you know what he did, he ate it and took the corner.

And no, political correctness is not what white supremacists will say. Where are the white supremacists? The KKK and shit like that are almost non existent in 2020, do your background check dude.

Why would 200 mill Nigerians move to the US? No one is saying racism doesn't exist. It exist, but blacks especially in the US due to political correctness are becoming too sensitive over nothing.

White woman does an African hairstyle? It's racism.
White people make jokes about blacks? It's racism.
White people call them "black" in their language? It's racism.
White people state the obvious facts about how they're killing each other with gun violence in their neighbourhood in the US? It's racism.
White person exists? They must be racists.
White person tells BLM activists that they're damaging their neighbourhood with riots and looting? It's racism.

C'mon people. C'mon! We have a lot to learn from Asians for our race to move forward.

Have you seen Asians whining around and being sensitive to people's words even though they're also a minority? Bleep No! They do their shit and elevate their race instead on depending on anyone for help or some sort of special treatment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Activist001:

Black people call white people "white" all the time especially when they don't know the person. Is that racism too?

In a professional setting? You mean a coworker or a boss can call someone by their skin color. E.g. Come here white bog, come here black girl. Black girl why are you late? etc. You people are funny! I have seen companies sued for much less grin grin
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 12:35am On Dec 09, 2020
Grandmeister:

No I didn't..I merely showed the unrealistic ideology that you were championing on this thread..I showed you the error in thinking that identifying someone by his skin color or race which is God given is not and can never be a bad thing! But mocking or treating someone differently for looking different is...If you can't see this simple fact then you my friend need to work on your sensitivity to issues.

More than 2000 black men languishing in prison due to circumstantial evidence like sin color DISAGREES with you! I know it is hard to imagine with your limited view of the world but even as black man, if you stood in front of me and yelled black man how are you? I would either shun you or put you in your place right away!

If one of my employees called another person by their skin color, I would give that worker a disciplinary caution or fire him or her immediately. The average fine for raical abuse /discrimination in a US workplace is over 1 million dollars, we don't joke with issues like this. So save me your ill formed ideology and focus on enlightening yourself about global views!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2020
abbey621:

More than 2000 black men languishing in prison due to circumstantial evidence like sin color DISAGREES with you! I know it is hard to imagine with your limited view of the world but even as black man, if you stood in front of me and yelled black man how are you? I would either shun you or put you in your place right away!

If one of my employees called another person by their skin color, I would give that worker a disciplinary caution or fire him or her immediately. The average fine for raical abuse /discrimination in a US workplace is over 1 million dollars, we don't joke with issues like this. So save me your ill formed ideology and focus on [s]enlightening yourself about global views![/s] becoming politically correct and a robot!

Fixed.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 09, 2020
abbey621:

In a professional setting? You mean a coworker or a boss can call someone by their skin color. E.g. Come here white bog, come here black girl. Black girl why are you late? etc. You people are funny! I have seen companies sued for much less grin grin
In a professional setting, I don't accept it.

Look, in an ideal world, I don't support refering to anyone by their skin colour but we don't live in ideal world.

Black people refer to white people as "white people" all the time (same way I'm doing now), but when a white person refers to a black dude as "black", it becomes an offence? Why?

And please don't tell me you don't know this happens unless you live in some sort of fantasy made up world. It's a FACT that people of both sides sterotype based on skin colour!

These days, blacks are even turning to become the opposite of what they've been fighting for decades - racists - especially in America.

The video below is an evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYZ2XoaBO2A

Even other black Americans are beginning to see the hypocrisy in their own community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFxQkg_Ye60

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by EmekaBlue(m): 12:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Inferiority complex kill black man there

Istanbul should get 3years ban from uefa and auto 3points to psg as walkover

Wtf...i hate black cry babies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 12:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Activist001:

In a professional setting, I don't accept it.

Look, in an ideal world, I don't support refering to anyone by their skin colour but we don't live in ideal world.

Black people refer to white people as "white people" all the time (same way I'm doing now), but when a white person refers to a black dude as "black", it becomes an offence? Why?

And please don't tell me you don't know this happens unless you live in some sort of fantasy made up world. It's a FACT that people of both sides sterotype based on skin colour!

These days, blacks are even turning to become the opposite of what they've been fighting for decades - racists - especially in America.

The video below is an evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYZ2XoaBO2A

Once again you're removing the conditions, most times it occurs on a professional capacity or a workplace but let me entertain you a little. Why do blacks get upset when the focus is on their skin color instead of other attributes? Could it be the 400 years of slavery? Could it be that even after slavery, for another 100 years the word black, nigger was continuously used as a derogative? Could it be that up until 1970s, blacks were restricted to lower income jobs and marginalized based on their skin color? If you don't understand the history behind something, you will never see the significance.

I'll give you a simple analogy, you were molested, raped, tortured by people from another tribe. 20 years later, you moved to a neighborhood dominated by people of that tribe and you hear your neighbors jokingly saying if your kids don't stop running around, they'll tie your whole family up and torture them. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Would you be upset? Worried? Nervous or will you just dismiss it as a joke?

Yes black folks do call white people names but majority of black folks will never ever dare do it on a job or in a professional capacity, majority of these white folks do not have the same historical context to know the trauma behind racial based degrading.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 09, 2020
abbey621:

Once again you're removing the conditions, most times it occurs on a professional capacity or a workplace but let me entertain you a little. Why do blacks get upset when the focus is on their skin color instead of other attributes? Could it be the 400 years of slavery? Could it be that even after slavery, for another 100 years the word black, nigger was continuously used as a derogative? Could it be that up until 1970s, blacks were restricted to lower income jobs and marginalized based on their skin color? If you don't understand the history behind something, you will never see the significance.

I'll give you a simple analogy, you were molested, raped, tortured by people from another tribe. 20 years later, you moved to a neighborhood dominated by people of that tribe and you hear your neighbors jokingly saying if your kids don't stop running around, they'll tie your whole family up and torture them. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Would you be upset? Worried? Nervous or will you just dismiss it as a joke?

Yes black folks do call white people names but majority of black folks will never ever dare do it on a job or in a professional capacity, majority of these white folks do not have the same historical context to know the trauma behind racial based degrading.
Bro, slavery is long gone for fück sake. Leave that shit alone and move on. No one owns black slaves in the US again and slavery is now a crime GLOBALLY.

If you're gonna blame the current generation of whites for the slaves their ancestors owned, you might as well blame the current generation of Africans for the slaves our ancestors sold to the whites right?

Obama, a black president ruled the most powerful nation in the world for 8 solid years, black people have being to space, they are some of the biggest achievers in the US + many other numerous achievements and blacks are still having the trauma of slavery? Füvk that!

If the history behind it is so bad, then why do blacks call themselves these words? I mean, you can't completely rewrite another man's language to suit your feelings.

Black means negro, nigger and stuff like that in other languages. Is it wrong to call a black guy "black"? If it is whether in a professional or causal environment, then we should also ask ourselves to stop calling the whites "whites".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by pseudonomer: 1:11am On Dec 09, 2020
CSTRR:

Unless a black nation becomes a legitimate global power.

Asians used to be the butt of Jokes.
Nobody disrespects them now.

They have done their race proud and earned respect.

There's still so much racism against Asians
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 09, 2020
ethicallyright:

The player should come home and play. Oh! I forgot , they'll call him flat-head, conehead , Nyamiri or Afonja and his weekly wage in Europe will be is career earnings in Africa.

The problem is not the name calling, it's the inferiority complex. Africans are emotionally stupid.

Systematic racism. Read about it.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by sircatherine45(m): 1:14am On Dec 09, 2020
post=96872433:
For the Betters on Bet9ja and other betting platforms that played this particular match on their tickets,

According to international reports,
What will happen to your ticket is that......(quote this is you want more info)

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Modify :

Okay, here you have it Baike,

The match will be Null and Voided.
(That is, they will remove/take it out of your games as if you never played it)

Stake will be returned if the bet was just for this match.

If it is part of accumulator, it will not be counted as part of the accumulator, hence reduced odds.

Cc Jmoore.

Addendum: Number one Rule of Gambling:
NEVER play with what you cannot afford to lose!

May the odds favour y'all!

We Rise!

The match will not be voided because the match will be replayed within 24 hours...
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:44am On Dec 09, 2020
sircatherine45:

'The match will not be voided because the match will be replayed within 24 hours'...
Rephrase that to : 'It will not be voided if it is replayed within 24 hours'... according to some international experts that we read about online.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Goodman247: 1:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Racism and tribalism, all the same
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 2:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Activist001:

Bro, slavery is long gone for fück sake. Leave that shit alone and move on. No one owns black slaves in the US again and slavery is now a crime GLOBALLY.

If you're gonna blame the current generation of whites for the slaves their ancestors owned, you might as well blame the current generation of Africans for the slaves our ancestors sold to the whites right?

Obama, a black president ruled the most powerful nation in the world for 8 solid years, black people have being to space, they are some of the biggest achievers in the US + many other numerous achievements and blacks are still having the trauma of slavery? Füvk that!

If the history behind it is so bad, then why do blacks call themselves these words? I mean, you can't completely rewrite another man's language to suit your feelings.

Black means negro, nigger and stuff like that in other languages. Is it wrong to call a black guy "black"? If it is whether in a professional or causal environment, then we should also ask ourselves to stop calling the whites "whites".

You're not making any sense! It's like arguing with a child, let me burst your brain, majority of blacks do not call one another niggas. The ones using the word are those lower classed wannabee gangstas. Just like majority of blacks would never sit in a workplace and refer to their coworker or boss as white guy or girl.

You mentioned slavery ended yet a black man was killed in georgia just for jogging, another was killed for looking suspicious. Slavery ended but the reminders are ever present, everything from walking into a bank to deposit a big check and the white cashier calliung the cops on you to walking into a luxury store and someone automatically starts following you around because they think you came to steal.

I'm not going to entertain your strawman theory any longer, this topic here is about degradation using skin color in a professional capacity and you referring to gangsta/gutter language to make your point is very myopic! You're right, negro means black but I dare you to go to an interview or a contract meeting and address them there as black man or black woman. I dare you to open a business and refer to your customers as black man or black woman. Let's see how well you would succeed, after all black is just a color grin grin grin. Your attempt to justify people disrespecting you because they see you as basically a skin color instead of using your proper title or name is disgusting and I pray you make it big in life to a position where you realize you do not deserve to be degraded in such a way regardless of what your fellow African/African American does!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 2:43am On Dec 09, 2020
codemaniacs:

At a time in history, Africa was the most developed continent in the world. They destroyed Africa by killing the scholars, teachers e.t.c.

If you develop your nations they will find or a create a way to destroy it. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't attempt to develop your nations.

Dreamer.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by blueAgent(m): 2:45am On Dec 09, 2020
codemaniacs:

Tribalism that doesn't encourage the killing, demeaning and slandering of other ethnic nations is very important.

The problem with racism is that it promotes the killing, demeaning and slandering of other races.

Really?
What happened in Rwanda?
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Kennyswag: 2:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Gwan2:

Typical of most BLACK MEN,, resorting to violence instead of engaging their cerebral.....Always walking around with ears stretched out like antennas waiting for any derogatory comment from any white skin person to term that as racism even if it was clearly as a result of ineptitude or lacklustre attitude to work...While they use all sort of derogatory words on mbasei people of Imo state and warn their children not to marry from the tribe...NITWITS
useless race full of huppcrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich / West Brom Vs Arsenal : Carabao Cup (0 - 6) On 25th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.