Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official (38915 Views)

The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto / Manchester United Vs Istanbul Basaksehir : UCL (4 - 1) On 24th Nov 2020 / Istanbul Basaksehir Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 4th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
abbey621:

Then my friend, you would be quickly rebuffed or ignored! You're only talking like this because you've never actually had the opportunity to meet many white people especially those that are well to do, they do not tolerate the nonsense you're used to. Furthermore, the example you used highlights the exact danger of using a person color as main identification. Police asked you to identify a suspect and you shout black man black man, so they looked at the nearest black man at the scene and arrested him not knowing 2 other black men used the back entrance and one of them committed the act......This is an example of racial profiling and it has resulted in many black men rotting in prison for crimes they did not commit. Once again your ignorance is outstanding!

They don't know jack shit, they think it's the American soap opera they see on tv.

grin
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Cetacean419: 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Racism --->Race. What is Race?. The world is filled with Politics and other controversies. they are making you waste your precious time explaining. If you're a white Man and you hate a black man because of his colour and not his output it is called RACISM but if you tell a Black man he is less hardworking, spends his time on dropping out school, doing drugs, thuggery, giving birth to children that are far way below their income, Rap is the only way to escape poverty, Having Unwanted Pregnancy, Greed and constant Butt fu*kin, This is TRUTH not Racism.
If you're a Black and you hate a white man because of he is white and you feel he is superior to you because of his colour and not his output it is Termed Racism. Go to school, Engage in fruitful things, criticize your leaders and then Racism will reduce drastically. Racism is not Black. It is White, Black, African, Aboriginal, Asian. Blacks stop being pawns

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by demmymoney(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Where is the racism bayi
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Gwan2(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
tunapawizzy:

Hmmm its a thin line between intentions that are racist and those that are not...the 4th official might not mean it that way but such remarks are u used by racists and in football such remarks are not allowed. Officials are even trained to penalize footballers that use such, if they hear it. So he should know better. Its very easy to say we carry d thing 4 head, until we experience it.

Experience what?? Is there any experience of discrimination worst than we do ourselves in our black communities....I have been to 10 western countries and I must confess I prefer by far associating with the white folks than any black...In Nigeria we use derogatory words like Nama for hausa, Fla.thead.z for ibos, Afonja or ewedu for yoruba and many more.....what experience are you talking about??.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Grandmeister(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
abbey621:

Then my friend, you would be quickly rebuffed or ignored! You're only talking like this because you've never actually had the opportunity to meet many white people especially those that are well to do, they do not tolerate the nonsense you're used to. Furthermore, the example you used highlights the exact danger of using a person color as main identification. Police asked you to identify a suspect and you shout black man black man, so they looked at the nearest black man at the scene and arrested him not knowing 2 other black men used the back entrance and one of them committed the act......This is an example of racial profiling and it has resulted in many black men rotting in prison for crimes they did not commit. Once again your ignorance is outstanding!
You're living in an utopian dream land! So if a black man committed a crime and I was asked to come and make a report..I will just say he is tall,slim with a bent knee? When there are many whites that also fit into that description? My goodness you guys are really sensitive!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Cetacean419:
Racism --->Race. What is Race?. The world is filled with Politics and other controversies. they are making you waste your precious time explaining. If you're a white Man and you hate a black man because of his colour and not his output it is called RACISM but if you tell a Black man he is less hardworking, spends his time on dropping out school, doing drugs, thuggery, giving birth to children that are far way below their income, Rap is the only way to escape poverty, Having Unwanted Pregnancy, Greed and constant Butt fu*kin, This is TRUTH not Racism.
If you're a Black and you hate a white man because of he is white and you feel he is superior to you because of his colour and not his output it is Termed Racism. Go to school, Engage in fruitful things, criticize your leaders and then Racism will reduce drastically. Racism is not Black. It is White, Black, African, Aboriginal, Asian. Blacks stop being pawns

U b mumu cheesy
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by kendrick93(m): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
abbey621:

I am black, I am the manager, I have 10 people on my team, 7 blacks, 3 whites. Oga talk another one, you don fail for this one grin grin grin
There is nothing racist about saying 'give it to the black fella' ...
Unless there are other things that happened that hasn't been reported but if that's all the official said,
No wrong doing imo
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

You're living in an utopian dream land! So if a black man committed a crime and I was asked to come and make a report..I will just say he is tall,slim with a bent knee? When there are many whites that also fit into that description? My goodness you guys are really sensitive!

Okay you've delibrately ignored what I wrote so there's no need for further discourse. Ignorance is bliss....Enjoy!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Cetacean419: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
jajeri3216:

U b mumu cheesy
I don't blame you the truth is supposed to be an awakening not a thing of noise making.

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by abbey621(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
kendrick93:
Unless there are other things that happened that hasn't been reported but if that's all the official said,
No wrong doing imo

Yea and there's nothing wrong in me calling you 'boy' even when you're fully grown, have your own money and title. No wonder the Northerners enjoy ruling over us, brain ti yoro!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by ThaRealist: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
post=96872433:
For the Betters on Bet9ja and other betting platforms that played this particular match on their tickets,

According to international reports,
What will happen to your ticket is that......(quote this is you want more info)

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

To a large extent, I don't think so ...

This clause can only happen if the match is not played within 48-72 hrs ... Think I have seen that on bet9ja terms before ,.

Okay, here you have it Baike,

The match will be Null and Voided.
(That is, they will removed it out of your games as if you never played it)

Stake will be returned if the bet was just for this match.

If it is part of accumulator, it will not be counted as part of the accumulator, hence reduced odds.

Cc Jmoore.

Addendum: Number one Rule of Gambling: NEVER play with what you cannot afford to lose!

All the best to y'all.

We Rise!
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Cetacean419:

I don't blame you the truth is supposed to be an awakening not a thing of noise making.

To give you context, Obama the first mixed black president dealt with racism , before and during his tenure.

Secondly racism is about power, everyone trapped in the system r pawns.

Thirdly my oyinbo partner will tell you racism is real, this one will be hard for you to grasp grin
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Grandmeister(m): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
abbey621:

Okay you've delibrately ignored what I wrote so there's no need for further discourse. Ignorance is bliss....Enjoy!
No I didn't..I merely showed the unrealistic ideology that you were championing on this thread..I showed you the error in thinking that identifying someone by his skin color or race which is God given is not and can never be a bad thing! But mocking or treating someone differently for looking different is...If you can't see this simple fact then you my friend need to work on your sensitivity to issues.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by thinkmoney(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
bigt2:
And thirdly:
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war. And until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained... now everywhere is war.”
Bless u rastaman...lol

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sebastian Coltescu.

Possibly a Romanian or Moldovan...

Note: I have a reason for outlining his nationality.

Those guys from that part of the world have a predisposition to using that particular "N" word.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
kendrick93:
No wrong doing imo

He said negro not black.

1. The player has a name
2. The player has a number
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Atiku:

He said negro not black.

1. The player has a name

Their iq is so low they can't different between black and nigger grin
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by vickydevoka(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
dazzlingd:
Black man calls black man nigger and it's okay..
White man calls black man nigger and everyone screams for his head.
This is injustice against the white man. angry
I de tell u.

Even for 9ja a fair lady see her self superioy to a black lady bcus de know we black 9ja especially appreciate fair skin
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by kadiri3(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sonnobax15:
tongue. Good for we the bet9ja warlords......how I go play the match OVER 2.5,with their tiny odd(1.19) and Dem never even score one goal self for the first 20minutes.......

abeg e good as them suspend am
just because man-u flog them na him today I go dey carry 3.5 think sey PSG go flog them well
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Atiku:

He said negro not black.

1. The player has a name

The player should come home and play. Oh! I forgot , they'll call him flat-head, conehead , Nyamiri or Afonja and his weekly wage in Europe will be is career earnings in Africa.

The problem is not the name calling, it's the inferiority complex. Africans are emotionally stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Jakemedg(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Angelfrost:
Such a shame... Watch how the useless UEFA will spin it around and make scapegoats out of Demba Ba and others.

Racism is not leaving any time soon, if ever!!!
Be sincere to yourself is demba being called nigga really offensive?

Don't we blacks call our selves nigga?
What's racist there?

Why do we blacks like behaving like inferior insecure beings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Gwan2(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
jrusky:
They should have slap and kick the a s s of the bitch before living the pitch.

You don't give second chance to idiot like that they are arrogant, ignorant nonentities claiming to be something they are actually not.

They are toxic human going around with frustration and always looking for way to release their frustration at all cost.

Next time someone should go close to him and head-butt his nose and bleed him.

Typical of most BLACK MEN,, resorting to violence instead of engaging their cerebral.....Always walking around with ears stretched out like antennas waiting for any derogatory comment from any white skin person to term that as racism even if it was clearly as a result of ineptitude or lacklustre attitude to work...While they use all sort of derogatory words on mbasei people of Imo state and warn their children not to marry from the tribe...NITWITS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Cetacean419: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
jajeri3216:

To give you context, Obama the first mixed black president dealt with racism , before and during his tenure.

Secondly racism is about power, everyone else is a pawn.

Thirdly my oyinbo partner will tell you racism is real, this one will be hard for you to grasp grin

Whyn yourself my guy. I have two older siblings in the US. My Elder sister is a JD my Elder Bro is a PA -Physician Assistant. So if you want to talk Racism don't mention Obama. Where was BLM all through those years. Where were the Looting and Riots? Where was the Media? Where was your Partner when Obama was Chosen because his mother was white. Obama ain't a Black American.
*African Father -Kenyan
*White Mother
When will they choose an all Black President or Vice President.
Kamala Harris
*Indian Mother
*Jamaican Father
Where was Stacey Abrams when Kamala was Chosen. You can talk like you know Racism don't be silly.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
ethicallyright:

The player should come home and play. Oh! I forgot , they'll call him flat-head, conehead , Nyamiri or Afonja and his weekly wage in Europe will be is career earnings in Africa.

The problem is not the name calling, it's the inferiority complex. Africans are emotionally stupid.

What you mean is you're ready to eat the white man's poo as long as you get paid ....

Nothing wrong with that grin

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by PS712: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
post=96872433:
For the Betters on Bet9ja and other betting platforms that played this particular match on their tickets,

According to international reports,
What will happen to your ticket is that......(quote this is you want more info)

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Okay, here you have it Baike,

The match will be Null and Voided.
(That is, they will removed it out of your games as if you never played it)

Stake will be returned if the bet was just for this match.

If it is part of accumulator, it will not be counted as part of the accumulator, hence reduced odds.

Cc Jmoore.

Addendum: Number one Rule of Gambling: NEVER play with what you cannot afford to lose!

All the best to y'all.

We Rise!
You explain like a pro. Your darling daddy doesn't like/condone the sight of gamblers o, just so you know! grin grin grin grin
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Cetacean419:

Whyn yourself my guy. I have two older siblings in the US. My Elder sister is a JD my Elder Bro is a PA -Physician Assistant. So if you want to talk Racism don't mention Obama. Where was BLM all through those years. Where were the Looting and Riots? Where was the Media? Where was your Partner when Obama was Chosen because his mother was white. Obama ain't a Black American.
*African Father -Kenyan
*White Mother
When will they choose an all Black President or Vice President.
Kamala Harris
*Indian Mother
*Jamaican Father
Where was Stacey Abrams when Kamala was Chosen. You can talk like you know Racism don't be silly.

You don't get it. It's not about achievements.

Some people are achiever's others aren't (abroad or naija), but both will have to overcome racism challenges.

Racism is about power.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
jajeri3216:

What you mean is you're ready to eat the white man's poo as long as you get paid ....

Nothing wrong with that grin

I mean that I will send the money back to Africa, invest the little I can in sports and most importantly pick an African bride who will give me pretty African girls and handsome African boys unlike you who will wife a 2nd grade Caucasian lady (like you've already done according to your previous comment) so that your offsprings will not be called black but biracials.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by ransomed: 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
bigt2:
And thirdly:
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war. And until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained... now everywhere is war.”

Emperor Selassie

1 Like

Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by excanny: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
These black players should take a chill pill joor.

Is there another word for a black person in Romanian, other than "Negru"?

Maybe we should also obliterate the word "black" from the English Language.
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
ethicallyright:

I mean that I will send the money back to Africa, invest the little I can in sports and most importantly pick an African bride who will give me pretty African girls and handsome African boys unlike you who will wife a 2nd grade Caucasian lady (like you've already done according to your previous comment) so that your offsprings will not be called black but biracials.

Great at least we know , your refusal to see things as they are is based on financial gain, essentially as long as you can benefit from the white man, racism is irrelevant grin.

As for having biracial kids , not happening. It's just jijo and lack of African women where i am .

It's complex, i just wanted to caution your line of argument .
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
jajeri3216:

Great at least we know , your refusal to see things as they are is based on financial gain, essentially as long as you can benefit from the white man, racism is irrelevant grin.

As for having biracial kids , not happening. It's just jijo and lack of African women where i am .

It's complex, i just wanted to caution your line of argument .

We need to concentrate on important things as a race. Send a Chinese student to Havard , he will begin espionage on his own and focus on stealing the technology and forcing technology transfer to his country.

Send an African Student to Havard and his concern would whether his white classmates think he is black or not. Should that even be question?
Re: PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official by Splitmind: 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
This is utter rubbish, the staff member got angry because the official said black in Romanian. The clubs and UEFA will obviously get rid of him and pat themselves on the back after this stupid incident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich / West Brom Vs Arsenal : Carabao Cup (0 - 6) On 25th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.