Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Strong Advice And Counselling Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strong Advice And Counselling Needed (622 Views)

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / She Ignored My Advice And It Resulted To A Domestic Violence / Strong Advice To Every Young Chap Out There. Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by FahBuLous: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
No hope for higher institution for me, no need to ask me why, life is just twisted..
So I need advice on how to make it in life without university degrees and certificate, I'm sure education is not the only way to make it in this life..
Wise nairalanders, your inputs are seriously needed.. Thank you..

1 Like

Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by Wyry: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by FahBuLous: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wyry:
You diverted from the topic..
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by slawormiir: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...
Although school is important but is not everything
For you to prosper and be civilized doesn't mean you must acquire a degree
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by FahBuLous: 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
Oga slawormiir , what's ur input?
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by Virginpreek: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
We are both on the same page of life
It's so sad seeing my mates in higher institution
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by FahBuLous: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Virginpreek:
We are both on the same page of life
It's so sad seeing my mates in higher institution
It's disheartening but i cnt kee myself..
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by Xxx123xxx(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
FahBuLous:
No hope for higher institution for me, no need to ask me why, life is just twisted..
So I need advice on how to make it in life without university degrees and certificate, I'm sure education is not the only way to make it in this life..
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by BaddieFreak(f): 12:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Everything is not education in Nigeria, alot of educated folks are broke and looking for jobs up and down and a lot of people are making it yet they didn't go to higher institution, people like mc oluomo, olamide etc. Just look for your talent, learn a skill and start up a business
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by FahBuLous: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Everything is not education in Nigeria, alot of educated folks are broke and looking for jobs up and down and a lot of people are making it yet they didn't go to higher institution, people like mc oluomo, olamide etc. Just look for your talent, learn a skill and start up a business
Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 09, 2020
bro you should be happy you didn't go to that shit called school to waste your time

what I would advice now since you are a a computer literate is to try and get a working laptop, a good phone to update and you can start by bombing all those normal dating sites, once you cash out then you can upgrade to paid sites and trust me before your mates gonna graduate, you will have a company to employ them
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by chibunna60393: 6:06am On Dec 09, 2020
We are both on the same page of life It's so sad seeing my mates in higher institution
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by Rareoil(m): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:

Are you a bot?
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by FahBuLous: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
PopSmoke:
bro you should be happy you didn't go to that shit called school to waste your time

what I would advice now since you are a a computer literate is to try and get a working laptop, a good phone to update and you can start by bombing all those normal dating sites, once you cash out then you can upgrade to paid sites and trust me before your mates gonna graduate, you will have a company to employ them

Dating sites? I dnt undestand
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by mariahAngel(f): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
FahBuLous:

Firstly, what are you passionate about? Build and establish it.
Also, not going to the university should not stop you from learning, so never stop exploring, learning and building yourself.
Information is at your disposal. Use it.
Don't limit yourself. There are no limitations to what you can learn.
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by FahBuLous: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Firstly, what are you passionate about? Build and establish it.
Also, not going to the university should not stop you from learning, so never stop exploring, learning and building yourself.
Information is at your disposal. Use it.
Don't limit yourself. There are no limitations to what you can learn.
Thank you very much, i appreciate..

1 Like

Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by Roddd(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
If you want to learn barbing as a boss, visit this post.
https://www.nairaland.com/6305589/learn-barbing-free-boss-own#96904679
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Get Or Learn A Handwork, Like Barbing, Driving, Phone Engineering Etc.
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by Nazgul: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Learn handwork, barbing, welding, shoe making, tailoring... etc.

Learn how to drive if you're in Lagos, then apply in a big firm.

Look for a big church and join their musical or ushering team, move close to the pastor, then tell him your problem. If you're punctual, honest, trustworthy, God-fearing, truthful...etc. he'll talk to some wealthy people in the congregation who in return will help you out.

If you're below 24, look out for any of your uncles or a direct relative who has made it in business and serve him. You both would agree on the number of years you'll serve and he'll settle you once you're done.

Stay away from women. What annoys me most times is when I see struggling guys who should be going managing the little money they have, jumping from one relationship to the other. Take it or leave it, relationship is very expensive in Nigeria. So don't waste the little money you have on girls, save it for the rainy day.

Good luck.
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by nurain150(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Guy work small and find a short cut to education poly ND is there
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by Jodha(f): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
Look a job...no matter how small....work for about 6months-1year... Save up yhur salary...then start a business
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by FahBuLous: 6:06am On Dec 10, 2020
Truvel:
Get Or Learn A Handwork, Like Barbing, Driving, Phone Engineering Etc.
What if i don't have passion for it?
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by FahBuLous: 6:08am On Dec 10, 2020
Nazgul:
Learn handwork, barbing, welding, shoe making, tailoring... etc.

Learn how to drive if you're in Lagos, then apply in a big firm.

Look for a big church and join their musical or ushering team, move close to the pastor, then tell him your problem. If you're punctual, honest, trustworthy, God-fearing, truthful...etc. he'll talk to some wealthy people in the congregation who in return will help you out.

If you're below 24, look out for any of your uncles or a direct relative who has made it in business and serve him. You both would agree on the number of years you'll serve and he'll settle you once you're done.

Stay away from women. What annoys me most times is when I see struggling guys who should be going managing the little money they have, jumping from one relationship to the other. Take it or leave it, relationship is very expensive in Nigeria. So don't waste the little money you have on girls, save it for the rainy day.

Good luck.
Golden advice..
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by FahBuLous: 6:09am On Dec 10, 2020
nurain150:
Guy work small and find a short cut to education poly ND is there
oga suggest outta school.. Didn't u read my write up?
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by FahBuLous: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:
Look a job...no matter how small....work for about 6months-1year... Save up yhur salary...then start a business
what kind of business would u suggest?
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 10, 2020
FahBuLous:
What if i don't have passion for it?
U Can Join D Military. Either Police, Navy, Army, Civil Defence Or Airforce. It's Just My Opinion.
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by Jodha(f): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2020
FahBuLous:
what kind of business would u suggest?

Yhu have to sit down.... observe yhur environment....think outside the box and know the kind of business that'll flourish there.. based of the kind of prospective clients available to patronise yhu...
Re: Strong Advice And Counselling Needed by nurain150(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2020
FahBuLous:
oga suggest outta school.. Didn't u read my write up?
sorry bro I don't know you were telling my mouth is smelling.If I didn't I won't comment anyways

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Call Me Partner In A Casual Manner But Don’t Ask Me Out Directly? / What To Do When You See A Snake / You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.