Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania (20645 Views)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win / Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2020
Obrigardo:

Stop this go to twitter and google shit. You explain it to me here, so people can see you are not just talking from a diseased mouth
frustrated hater, Bleep off my mention. what a lazy frustrated hater. no attention for you.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Buliwyf: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you are in shithole in Nigeria, so you don't know how it work in USA .

Mugu. First I am not in Nigeria. Secondly, you that know how it works in the US how are you always wrong in your projections? grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you created an impression that all the potus appeal won't be granted and I said if they are granted and declared winner you will be here nodding your head on the ground. As far as I'm concerned, scotus will allow more hearing on potus appeal and rightful judgement declared on their case.

It has even gotten to the point that, thinking trump is still going to overturn this election is now just Trolling grin

You are just an idiot and Monday will prove that..

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2020
Obrigardo:

I don't get, you are the frustrated one here, which is plausible since you are a fan of a Loser
as far as I'm concerned, potus have good litigations to prove a point in the court of jurisprudence.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
frustrated hater, Bleep off my mention. what a lazy frustrated hater. no attention for you.

Who cares about attention, what an idiot. I'm happy that trump is losing everyday.
Who is frustrated now? cheesy

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2020
Buliwyf:

Mugu. First I am not in Nigeria. Secondly, you that know how it works in the US how are you always wrong in your projections? grin grin
you are very clueless, which side of village you reside. you don't know how it work in USA. you stop living in your deluded state of mind. frustrated hater in the radar.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
as far as I'm concerned, potus have good litigations to prove a point in the court of jurisprudence.

Ok can we be civil and debate this, let's be serious, and prove that his cases were on good merit or standing.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2020
Obrigardo:

Who cares about attention, what an idiot. I'm happy that trump is losing everyday.
Who is frustrated now? cheesy
the end will justify the means. it's never over yet. good litigations in the court of law.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2020
Obrigardo:

It has even gotten to the point that, thinking trump is still going to overturn this election is now just Trolling grin

You are just an idiot and Monday will prove that..
frustrated hater that never know how it work in USA. what a lazy frustrated hater. you are just deluded in your thinking. Monday will come and what will happen. just Bleep off my mention here.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Buliwyf: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you are very clueless, which side of village you reside. you don't know how it work in USA. you stop living in your deluded state of mind. frustrated hater in the radar.

Says the deluded mugu that can't even get one prediction right. Your fellow mugus have abandoned you. Now it's only you alone left to wallow in the mud of shame. cheesy cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2020
Buliwyf:

Says the deluded mugu that can't even get one prediction right. Your fellow mugus have abandoned you. Now it's only you alone left to wallow in the mud of shame. cheesy cheesy
tell me the side of village you reside frustrated hater. keep on trolling, I like it.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Buliwyf: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
tell me the side of village you reside frustrated hater. keep on trolling, I like it.

IPOB mugu calling everything village. Stop the steal from Aba na.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2020
Buliwyf:

IPOB mugu calling everything village. Stop the steal from Aba na.
frustrated hated I'm not a ipob member. you can't know where I came from. your tribal cards won't work Here. frustrated hater living in shithole Nigeria.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Buliwyf: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
frustrated hated I'm not a ipob member. you can't know where I came from. your tribal cards won't work Here. frustrated hater living in shithole Nigeria.

Dumb IPOB denying his brothers. Stop the steal from Aba.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2020
Buliwyf:

Dumb IPOB denying his brothers. Stop the steal from Aba.
frustrated hater, you will never know. so so illiterate in thinking. it's Aba that he can mentioned. it really shows that your thinking faculty is very low. what a frustrated hater playing tribal cards.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Buliwyf: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
frustrated hater, you will never know. so so illiterate in thinking. it's Aba that he can mentioned. it really shows that your thinking faculty is very low. what a frustrated hater playing tribal cards.

IPOB boy. Go and stop the steal with Nnadi Kanu's piss that you morons lick and use for anointing oil. cheesy cheesy

Start from Aba.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by feeloscar(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
lol funny nairalander. So many things doesn't happen in Nigeria why many things happened in USA. They are different with different constitution.
Hope you have heard the latest on the Texas case.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
frustrated hater that never know how it work in USA. what a lazy frustrated hater. you are just deluded in your thinking. Monday will come and what will happen. just Bleep off my mention here.

did you build a house with 'your mentions', idiot

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Obrigardo:

did you build a house with 'your mentions', idiot
you never tell me the side of village you reside. What a lazy frustrated nitwit. Monday will come and gone and we will narrate our take on it . #Stopthesteal #Wefighton. Trump will triumph over his enemies. Trump will be inaugurated for second term in January.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by ponziponzi(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
PureMe01:
lolzzz...so your life depends on Biden winning grin

Not really. Just glad that Trump lost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids / Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions / IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.