Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania (20671 Views)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win / Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by ponziponzi(m): 2:32am On Dec 12, 2020
demmymoney:

Why the bias

Anyways u are a leftist so I understand u

Just saw that the SCOTUS threw out the Texas+ case. It was dead on arrival.

It's not about being bias. It's the law and the truth.

I'm a Nigerian; we don't have the left/right divide. It is a western nomenclature.
BTW Immigrants tends to gravitate towards the democratic party because they valued them more

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by ponziponzi(m): 3:09am On Dec 12, 2020
PureMe01:
Una go just dey shift goalposts anyhow.
If they had thrown out the case like it has been relatively to the lower court prior to this moment,you would have mocked them.now scotus have accepted,u are disappointed and shifting the goalpost upandan

What are you talking about? SCOTUS didn't accept the case.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by recievesense: 3:22am On Dec 12, 2020
PureMe01:
Una go just dey shift goalposts anyhow.
If they had thrown out the case like it has been relatively to the lower court prior to this moment,you would have mocked them.now scotus have accepted,u are disappointed and shifting the goalpost upandan

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by PureMe01: 5:31am On Dec 12, 2020
ponziponzi:

What are you talking about? SCOTUS didn't accept the case.
lolzzz...so your life depends on Biden winning grin
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
they are hearing the case, you are now updating yourself on USA poll and its litigations in the court.

SUPREME COURT.⚖️ BREAKING: "Response to the motion [is] due Thursday, December 10, by 3 pm." SCOTUS issues
*deadline* to Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin & Georgia to respond to Texas lawsuit charging states with violating the U.S. Constitution with unlawful state elections.

do you like me now? grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Buliwyf: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2020
demmymoney:

Let's us watch and see

You were saying?

You Trump conspiracy theorists that keep screaming fake news and stuff can never be half as intelligent or smart as anybody you accuse of watching fake news. These people are better than you all round. If you stop looking at things with IPOB bias your life will be better.

I like Openbusiness guy a bit. He take things like a joke. But guys like you Johnnyessense aka Johnnyfailure and Nelsonoba that has tied their existence to the presidency of Trump will continue to be shamed for the next 4 years. Some of you cannot think and you will come here spewing trash.

I am waiting for your next spin now.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
they are hearing it. stop living in your deluded state of mind. update yourself OK.

SUPREME COURT.⚖️ BREAKING: "Response to the motion [is] due Thursday, December 10, by 3 pm." SCOTUS issues
*deadline* to Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin & Georgia to respond to Texas lawsuit charging states with violating the U.S. Constitution with unlawful state elections.

Mr butthead, how did the Texas ruling go, did they still hear the case or did Ted Cruz still argue on the floor of the Supreme Court?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Obrigardo:

Mr butthead, how did the Texas ruling go, did they still hear the case or did Ted Cruz still argue on the floor of the Supreme Court?
Texas sued under Article II but SCOTUS rejected it under Article III. As one door shuts, another opens.

SCOTUS declined case because TX didn’t suffer any voter
fraud,mishandling or SOS making decisions that the state
legislature should have made. The other cases from states
that were impacted will continue forward. Lin Wood just got
the Ga case docketed at SCOTUS.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2020
Buliwyf:

You were saying?

You Trump conspiracy theorists that keep screaming fake news and stuff can never be half as intelligent or smart as anybody you accuse of watching fake news. These people are better than you all round. If you stop looking at things with IPOB bias your life will be better.

I like Openbusiness guy a bit. He take things like a joke. But guys like you Johnnyessense aka Johnnyfailure and Nelsonoba that has tied their existence to the presidency of Trump will continue to be shamed for the next 4 years. Some of you cannot think and you will come here spewing trash.

I am waiting for your next spin now.

Texas sued under Article II but SCOTUS rejected it under
Article III. As one door shuts, another opens.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Buliwyf: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:

Lol. I know you will spin. Keep spinning. January is coming. It's only the GA case you are holding now? Hahahaha. I can't wait for January to mock your ass.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2020
Buliwyf:

Lol. I know you will spin. Keep spinning. January is coming. It's only the GA case you are holding now? Hahahaha. I can't wait for January to mock your ass.
you will still not believe me cos' you are living in your deluded state of mind. keep on watching and reading from main stream media news outlets. keep on trolling, I like it. you will surely be tired.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Buliwyf: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:

That's how they got the Texas case docketed too. Did it change anything? You are hard of learning and I won't be surprised if it affects you in real life too.

Now you are holding on to the GA case. Will it stop the from certifying Biden's 270+ electoral votes. At this rate you are just clutching straws. And trust me it will make independents start skewing towards the Democrats in the next election.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by grandlexuz(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:

Ignoramus for life.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2020
grandlexuz:

Ignoramus for life.
you are the one that's ignoramus cos' you are illiterate in thinking. your thinking faculty is very low.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Texas sued under Article II but SCOTUS rejected it under Article III. As one door shuts, another opens.

So to docket a case is now a win in your eyes?
don't be a perpetual idiot
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:

Mr butthead does not know why the texas case was rejected. Someone tell him what lacking Standing in Article III means in American Constitutional law to this buckethead. In the next few days or months when the texas AG will be indicted with abuse of office, it will be clear he brought up this failed case because he wanted a pardon from Biggest loser trump
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2020
Buliwyf:

That's how they got the Texas case docketed too. Did it change anything? You are hard of learning and I won't be surprised if it affects you in real life too.

Now you are holding on to the GA case. Will it stop the from certifying Biden's 270+ electoral votes. At this rate you are just clutching straws. And trust me it will make independents start skewing towards the Democrats in the next election.
you are in shithole in Nigeria, so you don't know how it work in USA .
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2020
Obrigardo:

Mr butthead does not know why the texas case was rejected. Someone tell him what Staning in Article III means to this buckethead. In the next few days or months when the texas AG will be indicted with abuse of office, it will be clear he brought up this failed case because he wanted a pardon from Biggest loser trump
kiki, go and indict him now. what a sarcastic shithole frustrated hater. Texas AG will never be indicted but filed more case in the Court of law. you haven't see anything yet.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you are in shithole in Nigeria, so you don't know how it work in USA .

Ironic!

Because you think docketing a case is just as winning it.
your brain is a shithole, that will be easy to prove than calling over 150million people shithole
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
kiki, go and indict him now. what a sarcastic shithole frustrated hater. Texas AG will never be indicted but filed more case in the Court of law. you haven't see anything yet.

Seen what? get lost you fool. I've seen trump lose 56 cases so far, one every day of the month. Did you see that too, loser?
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2020
Obrigardo:

So to docket a case is now a win in your eyes?
don't be a perpetual idiot
you are still a frustrated hater arguing blindly here. go and read scotus on Twitter and be better tutored how the two justices of the supreme Court relayed their ruling. it seems you are illiterate in thinking. I want to ask you here the meaning of docket in a case?
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:

Glad that i'm above you in reasoning and comprehension because if you did take a look at SCOTUS ruling you will see Alito and Clarence told trump and his allies, that if they ever come back again and again, they will not be granted any relief!

Should i explain that to your kraken coconut head?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Obrigardo:

Seen what? get lost you fool. I've seen trump lose 56 cases so far, one every day of the month. Did you see that too, loser?
'56 cases in state high court'. so tell me what next. you are just living in your deluded state of mind here. take time and do more research. stop displaying here as a frustrated hater.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you are still a frustrated hater arguing blindly here. go and read scotus on Twitter and be better tutored how the two justices of the supreme Court relayed their ruling. it seems you are illiterate in thinking. I want to ask you here the meaning of docket in a case?

I need you to explain it for me, i am sorry i will never insult your incompetence and illiteracy again. Explain it to me, thanks.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
'56 cases in state high court'. so tell me what next. you are just living in your deluded state of mind here. take time and do more research. stop displaying here as a frustrated hater.

You forgot the recent 2 in the Supreme court, are you sure you are up to date?
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2020
Obrigardo:

Glad that i'm above you in reasoning and comprehension because if you did take a look at SCOTUS ruling you will see Alito and Clarence told trump and his allies, that if they ever come back again and again, they will not be granted any relief!

Should i explain that to your kraken coconut head?
and if they are granted, what will your frustrated hater do? keep on living in your deluded state of mind here. no attention for you. besides more litigations are still much in the court to be attend to. keep your hatred to your self OK.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Obrigardo:

I need you to explain it for me, i am sorry i will never insult your incompetence and illiteracy again. Explain it to me, thanks.
go to Twitter or Google and do more findings on that. stop displaying your frustrated life here. what a lazy frustrated hater.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
and if they are granted, what will your frustrated hater do? keep on living in your deluded state of mind here. no attention for you. besides more litigations are still much in the court to be attend to. keep your hatred to your self OK.

Why are you living your life on an "IF" in cases that you have no shred of power on? Very stupid to base a final judgement on a IF statement. classic trump idiocracy
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Obrigardo:

You forgot the recent 2 in the Supreme court, are you sure you are up to date?
there's no in their ruling that they react to the case. more electoral litigations in the court to be attend to. keep your frustrated life to your self.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
go to Twitter or Google and do more findings on that. stop displaying your frustrated life here. what a lazy frustrated hater.

Stop this go to twitter and google shit. You explain it to me here, so people can see you are not just talking from a diseased mouth
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Obrigardo: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
there's no in their ruling that they react to the case. more electoral litigations in the court to be attend to. keep your frustrated life to your self.

I don't get, you are the frustrated one here, which is plausible since you are a fan of a Loser

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Obrigardo:

Why are you living your life on an "IF" in cases that you have no shred of power on? Very stupid to base a final judgement on a IF statement. classic trump idiocracy
you created an impression that all the potus appeal won't be granted and I said if they are granted and declared winner you will be here nodding your head on the ground. As far as I'm concerned, scotus will allow more hearing on potus appeal and rightful judgement declared on their case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions / IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border / BREAKING: British PM, Boris Johnson’s Brother Resigns (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.