Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania (20657 Views)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win / Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by grandlexuz(m): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2020
ponziponzi:

You guys are funny. It’s unlikely that the Supreme Court will even hear the case. Even if they do, they would never upturn an election in different states to favour Trump after he had lost by almost 7 million votes. It is called the United States for a reason. Each state agrees to join the union and are independent. Even the President of the US don’t have power over them.

This election is done! JB will be worn in on the 20th of January as the President of the US - 100% sure

Truth is the majority of persons in the Nigerian Association of Trump Ass Lickers (NATSAL ) are ignorant folks with low range IQ. There is no way you can convince them a conservative leaning SCOTUS can throw away a Trump case.

Even without merits the expect the SCOTUS to rule in Trump's favour. Trump has told them victory will come from the supreme court, at such the are anxiously waiting. The election must be rigged in favour of their messiah. Bunch of dummies.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by grandlexuz(m): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2020
demmymoney:

It was Biden who rigged the election and its ur progressive values. Not conservative jeez

Just relax till January 20th 2021

Yet the courts and reason say otherwise. If I may ask Jeez is that short for Jezebel or you just forming American wanna be.? grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by thinkmoney(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2020
jfking2005:
Wasted effort detected earlier but he refused to listen
There are revelation of malpractice...videos and stuff. It may or not be significant but it's shameful.
I am now beginning to readdress many ways I see America
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by ponziponzi(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2020
demmymoney:

Are u telling me that the USA judicial system doesn't allow for cases relating to election fraud and irregularities??

It does, but you have to be specific what the irregularities are and give concrete evidence. Those local or isolated cases are then reviewed, corrected and those involved are prosecuted. Some are on-going in different states currently.

Systematic fraud and irregularities in 5-6 independent states will be abnormal and will be a big deal. It is almost impossible to happen in a place like the United States. That is why Trump and his allies have lost more than 50 cases since the election. It is impossible to prove and I don't think it happened.

BTW, in many of Trump cases, they are actually not claiming any Fraud. Rudy specifically said that in a PA court hearing, I quote him "this is not a case of fraud"

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by demmymoney(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2020
ponziponzi:

It does, but you have to be specific what the irregularities are and give concrete evidence. Those local or isolated cases are then reviewed, corrected and those involved are prosecuted. Some are on-going in different states currently.

Systematic fraud and irregularities in 5-6 independent states will be abnormal and will be a big deal. It is almost impossible to happen in a place like the United States. That is why Trump and his allies have lost more than 50 cases since the election. It is impossible to prove and I don't think it happened.

BTW, in many of Trump cases, they are actually not claiming any Fraud. Rudy specifically said that in a PA court hearing, I quote him "this is not a case of fraud"

Some cases are because of fraud while some are because of unconstitutional election laws especially in Pennsylvania

Did u watch all the state election fraud cases hearings especially in Wisconsin, Arizona etc
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by ponziponzi(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2020
demmymoney:

Some cases are because of fraud while some are because of unconstitutional election laws especially in Pennsylvania

Did u watch all the state election fraud cases hearings especially in Wisconsin, Arizona etc

Each state conducts their election and the PA Supreme Court has ruled that there is no problem with the results. SCOTUS refused to hear it because there is no point after all the courts in PA have agreed that the election is okay by their election rules.

I did not bother to watch does hearing because it’s of no use. There are rules and avenues to dispute election results and all those kangaroo hearing is not part of them. It’s a waste of time and COVID spreading event. Whenever I’m tired and need to relax, I do watch some snippets for comedy.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by demmymoney(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2020
ponziponzi:

Each state conducts their election and the PA Supreme Court has ruled that there is no problem with the results. SCOTUS refused to hear it because there is no point after all the courts in PA have agreed that the election is okay by their election rules.

I did not bother to watch does hearing because it’s of no use. There are rules and avenues to dispute election results and all those kangaroo hearing is not part of them. It’s a waste of time and COVID spreading event. Whenever I’m tired and need to relax, I do watch some snippets for comedy.

Why the bias

Anyways u are a leftist so I understand u
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by ipobarethieves: 10:06am On Dec 09, 2020
DarkJeddi:
The date is January 20th 2021,after dementia Biden is sworn in,you can go cry on a pair of Dumps knickers.. grin
We from the shithole are laughing grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by ipobarethieves: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You were there to know this abi undecided

Very stupid post from you.Judges upholding the law are now satanist the dead people that voted for Biden were from your village abi shocked cool grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed grin grin?

Learn to dey use sense abeg
case CLOSED.Trump slaves are jester sad

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by chris51(f): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2020
juman:

The election was 100 percent transparent, but trump reduced america to his level.
Trump is agbero, he live as tout all his life.
Somebody that declared bankruptcy six times.

Trump never cared about the image of the country.
Any of our bad african president is better than trump.

I am glad people are getting to know who Trump is. Everything to him is "I, me and myself".

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by chris51(f): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2020
chris51:

I am glad people are getting to know who Trump is. Everything to him is "I, me and myself".
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by nelsonoba: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2020
linearity:

The case is tossed, stopping the certification was the relief been sort, hence Justice Alito moved the time PA have to response from Wednesday to Tuesday 9am...because Wednesday 8th is the safe habit date.

Any State that certifies her election by the safe harbor date is guaranteed by federal laws to be considered as true and authentic, no questions asked....PA, GA, WI, AZ, etc have all certified their elections, so you can take it to the bank no lawsuit or dispute can undo them period!

On Monday next week Electors will meeting at each state capital in US to cast their electoral college vote for Biden, all these court cases are just side shows and are still ‘on going’ for Trump to keep getting donations.

Are you aware that in the constitution, there is no such "safe harbour date" In the constitution, the only date mentioned is the 20th of January. The safe harbour date is just an arbitrary arrangement that has been maintained for some decades, and it is not enshrined in the constitution. Besides, the main case brought before the Supreme Court is still there, and anybody telling you it has been tossed is lying to you.

In addition to that, the case brought by the 10 states led by Texas yesterday is a bigger case than the Pennsylvania one that fake news told you has been tossed.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by wirinet(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2020
demmymoney:

Are u telling me that the USA judicial system doesn't allow for cases relating to election fraud and irregularities??
Election fraud is a criminal offense and it needs to be proven beyond all reasonable doubt. The perpetrators will be jailed and their votes will be invalidated.

The courts cannot just invalidate the votes of whole districts or States on a blanket vote cancellation. It can only deal with individual cases or votes.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by nelsonoba: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2020
ceejayluv:

Lol, yeah... Throw out votes that were recounted and monitored by both parties.

For you to say this, it clearly shows you are grossly ignorant of what's going on, but moreso, it shows you have no clue of what the contents of the Trump team lawsuit is
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by iamJ(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2020
nelsonoba:

Are you aware that in the constitution, there is no such "safe harbour date" In the constitution, the only date mentioned is the 20th of January. The safe harbour date is just an arbitrary arrangement that has been maintained for some decades, and it is not enshrined in the constitution. Besides, the main case brought before the Supreme Court is still there, and anybody telling you it has been tossed is lying to you.

In addition to that, the case brought by the 10 states led by Texas yesterday is a bigger case than the Pennsylvania one that fake news told you has been tossed.
what are you saying, which 10 states cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by ceejayluv(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2020
nelsonoba:

For you to say this, it clearly shows you are grossly ignorant of what's going on, but moreso, it shows you have no clue of what the contents of the Trump team lawsuit is
Let's just wait and see the (obvious) outcome.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by ceejayluv(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2020
Johnnyessence:
watch newsmax, theblazetv and newspaper, thegatewaypundit.com, theepoch times too
Newsmax , for example is mainstream but leaning towards conservatives so they'll definitely push whatever crap Theories trump regurgitates. recently their rating surpassed that of fox news after fox got clearly tired of trump shenanigans.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Buliwyf:

Everybody should note down this buffoon. When Biden is in the White House in January, his name should be dragged and ridiculed endlessly here. He is even bringing the lord into his foolishness.
and when trump is been swear in on January 20,2021, your name should be dragged and ridiculed endlessly here.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by PureMe01: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2020
grandlexuz:

Another Dummy.
what if his projections pan out exactly the way he anticipated,who would be the fool then?...just saying
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by PureMe01: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2020
ponziponzi:

The fact that a case is docketed doesn't mean it will be heard. See an example of a case in 2014/2015, when Nebraska and Oklahoma tried to sue Colorado at the SCOTUS over its legalization of marijuana. The case wasn't heard as it was out of SCOTUS jurisdiction. This case is also similar to what Texas is trying to do.

Una go just dey shift goalposts anyhow.
If they had thrown out the case like it has been relatively to the lower court prior to this moment,you would have mocked them.now scotus have accepted,u are disappointed and shifting the goalpost upandan
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Doyin2:
That Johnnyessence must be a clown.

It is very idiotic and stupid to expect the SCOTUS to transfer power from the people to the Republican legislators to make Trump president by force by force.

The stupidity is aggravated by the fact no fraud is established and the lawsuits are based on very debatable constitutionality.

you are the one that's clueless clown here for mentioning my name. keep on living in your deluded state of mind. what a clueless clown buharist.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Buliwyf: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2020
Johnnyessence:
and when trump is been swear in on January 20,2021, your name should be dragged and ridiculed endlessly here.

Yeah. Let's see which one will work out. You will eventually die of depression when Biden is sworn in. It's like you have tied your existence in life to Trump's presidency. Unfortunately it will soon be over. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by PureMe01: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2020
ceejayluv:

Newsmax , for example is mainstream but leaning towards conservatives so they'll definitely push whatever crap Theories trump regurgitates. recently their rating surpassed that of fox news after fox got clearly tired of trump shenanigans.
no be Una talk say conservatives dey against Trump regarding the supreme court leaning,expecting to dash the hope of anything meaningful emanating in favour of Trump...Una go just just dey confuse unasef upadan..abeg make Una no dey form itk for U.S matter when we get our own problem here
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by grandlexuz(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2020
PureMe01:
what if his projections pan out exactly the way he anticipated,who would be the fool then?...just saying

You offcourse....just saying
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by PureMe01: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2020
smiley
grandlexuz:

You offcourse....just saying
grow up boy
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by SIawomir: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Easy guyys

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2020
Buliwyf:

Yeah. Let's see which one will work out. You will eventually die of depression when Biden is sworn in. It's like you have tied your existence in life to Trump's presidency. Unfortunately it will soon be over. Sorry.
back to sender in 1000 fold. jumping around from one thread to another really shows that you are dieing of depression, frustration and high blood pressure. keep on living in your deluded state of mind. trump will be swear in back and there's nothing you will do about it clueless clown that doesn't know the rule of law.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by ceejayluv(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2020
PureMe01:
no be Una talk say conservatives dey against Trump regarding the supreme court leaning,expecting to dash the hope of anything meaningful emanating in favour of Trump...Una go just just dey confuse unasef upadan..abeg make Una no dey form itk for U.S matter when we get our own problem here
The conservatives are the bulk of his over 70 million voters. But you don't expect a prominent supreme court judge to jettison common sense and rule of law in favour of ideological leanings. The trump team has no case, simple. It was a clear win.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2020
SIawomir:
Easy guyys
he started it and he will be doomed heavily. he never know the rule of law of USA. more victory for trump and his government.
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Johnnyessence(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2020
iamJ:
what are you saying, which 10 states cheesy
So far, 10 States have joined to support Texas in the litigation
lawsuit against the 4 Swing States. The States include:
Louisiana
Arkansas
Alabama
Florida
Kentucky
Mississippi
South Carolina
South Dakota...etc!
Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by Buliwyf: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2020
Johnnyessence:
back to sender in 1000 fold. jumping around from one thread to another really shows that you are dieing of depression, frustration and high blood pressure. keep on living in your deluded state of mind. trump will be swear in back and there's nothing you will do about it clueless clown that doesn't know the rule of law.

Trump will be swear in. See English. Illiterate idiot. You are the one always posting on all threads and you are talking about me jumping from one thread to another lol. Shame on you. I am sure you are IPOB too. It's very clear from your stupidity and bad English. You can't even spell "dying" well. You know the rule of law in America, right? Have you even left Nigeria before?

I will be here to mock your useless life in January. Last last na otapiapia you go take. Once this new case is ruled null by the Supreme Court you are banking on you will still come here to post some other nonsense until Trump is kicked out in January. I wonder what you will do with your life by then since you have tied it to him.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania by feeloscar(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Senate resolution to recognize Joe Biden as the real
president-elect failed to pass.
The Inaugural Committee voted down a resolution by House
Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) on Tuesday naming
Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden president-elect,
with all three Republican members voting against it.
It changes NOTHING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions / IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border / BREAKING: British PM, Boris Johnson’s Brother Resigns (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.