Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today (17933 Views)

My 33,000 Odds I Played Today With 300 Naira To Win 13 Million Naira / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Splitmind: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2020
mrjangaweed:
I was thinking I'm the only one that doesn't find any problem with what the official said.
there are both whites and blacks playing and it's only fair to properly describe the player.
i see no racism here
Ba over reacted

It's cheap publicity and it's embarrassing honestly. They jump at anything that may be perceived as racist in order to please the media and idiots online clap for them.

That's how they wanted to punish Cavani for saying the word "black" on Instagram with his friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by livinbygrace: 6:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Forget all the drama,the match is already fixed.
Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by geunik(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Gbest90:
See, as a proud black man, I totally stand against racism.

But to be honest,most blacks are beginning to take it WAY TOO FAR.

Racism is when a person is abused, maltreated or insulted, due to the colour of their skin. Like the monkey chants, a banana being thrown at Alves, kneeling on the neck of Floyd by a white police e.t.c These are examples of Racism.

But the fourth official did none of those. And the players had to walk off, cos someone was called a black guy? SMH.

Isn't it normal for a black guy to refer to a group of white friends as 'my White folks'?So what's wrong in calling a black guy, a black guy.

We should be proud of our skin colour.

We should proud to be called blacks.

But we stand against any form of maltreatment, abuse or injustice against us because we are black.

#NOT ASHAMED TO BE A BLACK
It is because in that particular country, that word is insulting. There are some words 6ou may say in one area that is normal but will generate trouble in another area

3 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by jagorinho: 6:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Damn!!!
I detest this cry baby attitude from blacks, why is it that if any other race call blacks "black" or "nigga"we always get triggered? sometimes we behave like orphans that others should look out for, and by the way people do not respect orphans, they pity them.

Other races do abuse themselves racially without any massive fallout unlike when a black is triggered, it is a big issue we blacks should look into. We should move from being orphans and develop thick skin to any insult from other races against our glorious black skin.

when whites are called "red necks" or when Pakistanis are called "paki" we do not see a ferocious reaction unlike calling a black man " nigga".

It is only when we are triggered by a racist remark we speak with one voice across the globe, instead of using that same energy to fix our dilapidated black countries so that no group or race would have the audacity to mutter any inglorious remark against the black skin.

7 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by adioolayi(m): 6:35am On Dec 09, 2020
If these are racists comments;

That white man
That black man

... Then, does it mean these are racists comments too;

That Indian Man
That Chinese Man
That Yoruba man
That Hausa man
That Igbo man

4 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Charlie2020(f): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2020
But we also call them white people here and insult the hell outa them, especially the ugly Chinese. Black people inadvertently are the most racist people on earth but like playing the victim game

3 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Mryacks: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Gbest90:

Racism is when a person is abused, maltreated or insulted, due to the colour of their skin. Like the monkey chants, a banana being thrown at Alves, kneeling on the neck of Floyd by a white police e.t.c These are examples of Racism.

But the fourth official did none of those. And the players had to walk off, cos someone was called a black guy? SMH.

Isn't it normal for a black guy to refer to a group of white friends as 'my White folks'?So what's wrong in calling a black guy, a black guy.

But we stand against any form of maltreatment, abuse or injustice against us because we are black.

Good breakdown by you. Many times when I try to make this kind of technical explanation to my friends or family members I get shut down immediately. They sa y I am black but don't like my own. These days I just keep quite.

4 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Didi2d(m): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2020
mrjangaweed:
I was thinking I'm the only one that doesn't find any problem with what the official said.
there are both whites and blacks playing and it's only fair to properly describe the player.
i see no racism here
Ba over reacted

Was looking for a single comments like this, i see no fault here .Most people here didn't play the video.
My opinion is at the end of the day the black guy will be giving a fine for disrupting the game

2 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Onepeople: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
They are cry babies.. that black guy statements was more of a descriptive word to the referee by the 4th official.. he didnt mean it but blacks would always increase the volume..

UEFA should suspend all the players for walking out
man U fan spotted.
Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Kingluqman(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2020
fergie001:
Nice one.

Basaksehir to win.
A disappointed Man U fan spotted grin
Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by lascos912(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2020
tribalism is worst on nairaland but they are the first to comments on racism

2 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Didi2d(m): 6:43am On Dec 09, 2020
Gbest90:

Just what I told someone yesterday, there was nothing wrong as far Aa am concern. Maybe the black guy is not proud of his colour.
He should be giving a fine for disrupting the match

1 Like

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Innobee99(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Gbest90:

I nor gree....Why shouldn't he Also refer to the other white guy as White guy. He just said that guy. Oga go siddon for bathroom

3 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by coolsegun2002: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2020
styleewhyte:
The way we black play victims when the issue of racism is raised is very childish...all over Africa we call ourselves Niggas as nick names, but when a white folk says it to us....boom we start crying....

Racism is parts and parcel of life...even blacks do it to blacks...that's not to say it's a good thing..

But racism is losing its meaning completely...

Just because two blacks friends call themselves niggaa..doesn’t mean a white man they don’t know will come and do the same...u should know this...
I’ve seen two girls call each other bitch for fun.. do U think they will take it likely when a guy or another woman that’s not their friend do the same??

4 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Didi2d(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Most people here didn't play the video, for me the ref didn't say anything wrong
Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by lordchiz(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Gbest90:

E be like when u dey secondary school...u dey carry last!
So u no even read wetin dem write or try to find out the exact words the 4th official actually said before gushing out all these trash u call write-ups abi?
Oya try to comprehend again....then come here and rewrite!

2 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by rowland545(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2020
post=96879578:
Based on our previous post on the first thread....
The blue part of the quoted part below tells it all........

For the Betters on Bet9ja and other betting platforms that played this particular match on their tickets,

According to international reports,
What will happen to your ticket is that......(quote this is you want more info)

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Modify :

Okay, here you have it Baike,

The match will be Null and Voided.
(That is, they will remove/take it out of your games as if you never played it)

Stake will be returned if the bet was just for this match.

If it is part of accumulator, it will not be counted as part of the accumulator, hence reduced odds.

Cc Jmoore.

And all these only stands if the match is not replay in 24 hours form the time it was called-off.
Like if they replayed the match under 24 hours, the ticket is still valid and ongoing.
If they replay it within 24 hours from when it was called off, then the above null and void situation stands.

Addendum: Number one Rule of Gambling:
NEVER play with what you cannot afford to lose!

May the odds favour y'all!

We Rise!
what is this one saying...

I don't know how u manage to do it....but ur whole existence irritates me...

I've never seen u make sense for a even a day

1 Like

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by coolsegun2002: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Didi2d:

Just what I told someone yesterday, there was nothing wrong as far Aa am concern. Maybe the black guy is not proud of his colour.
He should be giving a fine for disrupting the match

The entire world is mad....everyone is making a big deal out of everything and it’s becos of the lefties...

If u want to know how big this issue is go call an homosexual man homosexual when it’s unnecessary ....They will ask u why u didn’t refer to your fellow straight man as an heterosexual.....

In Sweden, u can’t even use any pronoun u like on someone like “she or he” becos they look like a woman or a man to u..because it’s now a crime called gender stereotyping...
just make a gay person feel uncomfortable by not making him feel normal like an heterosexual .....as in u make it obvious that he’s gay... u don enter am..

Blacks don’t bother about this things before but thats how the world rolls now...

2 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Olatlaccon(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2020
Gbest90:

Being called a black man isn't a bar thing but the N word "Nigga,Negro" is an abusive words to a black man

2 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Eriggs: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2020
rowland545:
what is this one saying...

I don't know how u manage to do it....but ur whole existence irritates me...

I've never seen u make sense for a even a day
if u continue hate for someone that doesn't know if u or ur parents exist in life dis way, I pray ur parents don't cry on ur matter by dis year end. I swear. U type as If say na animal just type. I swear. Who swear 4 u like dis na? Shey u no be mad man for road so? Cos a normal human being will neva type water u did. Get well o

2 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Lifeisgoody:
Not their fault. What stops we Africans from developing our own countries as theirs. Except we are deceiving ourselves, racism can not stop. It's human nature.

Even in Nigeria, we are racists. You hear IPOB, Afonja and so on. Check our intertribal collaboration/marriages with a high level of discrimination.

Racism is human nature and we must accept the fact

Even among Yoruba there are racists, same goes to Hausa, when one goes low to same local government in the state, some towns will still be claiming superiority over others.

In fact naija would have been headquarters of racism if we are advanced nation
Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by rowland545(m): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2020
Eriggs:
if u continue hate for someone that doesn't know if u or ur parents exist in life dis way, I pray ur parents don't cry on ur matter by dis year end. I swear. U type as If say na animal just type. I swear. U swear 4 u like dis na? Who no be mad man for road so?
shut up your dirty mouth...if u don't learn to put ur mouth were it belongs u will end up like d mad man on d road on ur comment.

Did I quote u?....who asked for ur opinion?

Or u r typing to sound mature and smart...don't ever quote me again on this forum from now until the day u finally run mad...hope I'm understood
Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Eriggs: 7:06am On Dec 09, 2020
grin cheesy wink grin cheesy
E pain him papa die.. pig

2 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by YoungAncient1: 7:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Blacks and their constant claim of racial abuse is becoming annoying and tiring abeg. A word we laugh about when we speak with each other, becomes a big deal when spoken by a white man. To me, that's inferiority complex on display.

1 Like

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Lifeisgoody: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Fussion1000:

Even among Yoruba there are racists, same goes to Hausa, when one goes low to same local government in the state, some towns will still be claiming superiority over others.

In fact naija would have been headquarters of racism if we are advanced nation
Apt and precise
Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by MrFly(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Gbest90:

what do u knw abt racism. When a white man uses the n-word, that is racism. Black is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by kennyflames(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2020
fergie001:
Nice one.

Basaksehir to win.
in your dreams grin
Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Rugaria: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Gbest90:

You know nothing about racism and how it functions so keep your ignorant opinion to yourself. It's only in Nigeria blogs that you read this kind of ignorant comments. The isrealie got to where they are today in terms of racial equality on the global stage by making sure that anybody with anti semetic views is ostracized and dealt with. Those black players that insisted that the referee be sanctioned know exactly why they took it serious. Most subliminal racist remarks and behavior showcase a deeper behavioral problem on the part of the perpetrators. Living in different parts of the world, you will come to understand this. There are many cultures that have very established racial classification standards that relegate black people to the lower levels of the society. Folks from these areas are always the ones caught in this kind of situation! And since their countries or societies would have found ways to excuse them, when situations like this crop up, they should be hung to dry, as an example, so that other people like them will learn to treat people from other cultures with respect and decency.

2 Likes

Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Pacesetter123(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2020
walozanga:

LOL.. Man u fan
Even if Istanbul B.wins,Man U will not still qualify because of the head-to-head rule.So Man U fans should all get that into their skulls!
Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Rugaria: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2020
YoungAncient1:
Blacks and their constant claim of racial abuse is becoming annoying and tiring abeg. A word we laugh about when we speak with each other, becomes a big deal when spoken by a white man. To me, that's inferiority complex on display.
Your whole post is riddled with all sorts of inferiority complex. That you can call your friend an ijiot playfully in your house while playing with him doesn't mean that his name is ijiot and that he should be addressed like that even in the workplace..
Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by Adakintroy: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2020
Gbest90:

I agree with you man..it's almost cheeky at times.

Any remark related that direction is racist. Maybe them know say them done loose..just de find who to blame down
Re: PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today by babalolaajibola(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2020
I totally stand against racism we black are not animals
Meanwhile I redeem all kind of gift cards at affordable rates kindly contact us on 081115385291

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samuel Ojebode Is Dead / CAF Approves Enyimba Stadium For Cara Brazavile Game 29/08/2018. 5pm Live On Sst / Full Meaning Of Ga, Gf, Gd, And Mp Abbreviation In Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.