Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Is There Anything Like Cheating In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Like Cheating In A Relationship? (296 Views)

You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Like Cheating In A Relationship? by TThhoorr: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
I was sitting with my guy in our usual spot after work enjoying the cool evening breeze when suddenly my dude received a call after dropping the call Mr luka said he was coming after like 45 minutes I saw OGA coming back with three best whiskeys and some herb, already as I sighted him from afar I was wondering what made him staggered on his way up but on seeing him up close I saw that he was moody so I kept my cool, bobo Sat down tell me make I roll them kept MUte as he tossed a bottle to me, here drained a whole bottle within few minutes as soon as he dragged the weed the next thing that came from his mouth was'can you imagine that girl call me to go meet her only to demand I bought her some stuffs only for him to went back and saw her with another dude , babe shunned him like he was nonexistent after waiting for like ten minutes he quietly went to his room and kept what he bought her was kind of devastated ' lamenting on and on when he said he knew how to get back at her by inviting over babe who was more beautiful and classy than her to spend a month with then ask for my opinion?
As a friend I was supposed to comfort him but on a second thought I answered him with how his action will be since from my point of view its about cheating but was he not guilty of same like it a norm nowadays except the introverts no one who is in a relationship has a single partner sometimes what one lacks the other fills the gap yet no one feels guilty about it until they're caught, you'll be devastated if you found out your partner is cheating but you don't want to accept the real fact that you're guilty of same,
But the fact doesn't change that with the exception of married couples you're not entitled to dictate your partners life especially how we the men like to impose some certain things on our female counterparts forgetting that they're not like us unlike us they can't just walk up to a man and say 'I love you' I want to marry you so they have open doors to others for she know not who the mr right will be.
My thoughts though.
Forgive my typo errors I'm not a writer
So what's your take on this

Re: Is There Anything Like Cheating In A Relationship? by Godada(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
sad
Re: Is There Anything Like Cheating In A Relationship? by Fahdiga1: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ask your girlfriend
Re: Is There Anything Like Cheating In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Well I don't know about others and the norms these days but I take relationship pretty seriously. If you aren't ready to be committed and loyal,then stay far away. Even friendships to me mean a lot, reason I have a very small circle.

Perhaps the untraditional, not old fashioned ones can relate with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Cheating In A Relationship? by Camelot65: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Yes, even those in serious relationships can go on a cheating spree since they're not yet married........This your mentality sef, so you support what the lady did based on your imagination that your friend is a cheat ?

How did you come up with "but was he not guilty of same like it a norm nowadays except the introverts no one who is in a relationship has a single partner sometimes what one lacks the other fills the gap yet no one feels guilty about it until they're caught

Your type wouldn't set boundaries even in a serious relationship, when your GF cheats on you, don't come on here to lament cheesy but then why should I even bother, You might be a cheat.

And you Mr, do you know who your imaginary Mrs right is? cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Like Cheating In A Relationship? by Bluntguy: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
I didn't read this o.
Re: Is There Anything Like Cheating In A Relationship? by Fvckyouall: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
This is a good fact dating someone does not mean you own them, they are free to have other options, that's why open relationships are the best.
Re: Is There Anything Like Cheating In A Relationship? by SavageResponse(m): 1:00am On Dec 14, 2020
If you have not promised marriage to a lady then she does not belong to you
Re: Is There Anything Like Cheating In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 14, 2020
nothing like cheating jare,nack who enter ur way

we move
Re: Is There Anything Like Cheating In A Relationship? by yougrichy: 1:14am On Dec 14, 2020
It depends on those concerned,though cheating ain't good.

(1) (Reply)

There Are Friends And There Are Brothers, Davido Says As Friend Gifts Him A Car / Am Confused About This / How I Finally Forgave Myself For Being An Unintentional Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.