Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. (554 Views)

My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. by Infolenka: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Alcohol in all its variants whether, alcoholic wine, beer or spirit is the most overrated bullshit ever. What's more annoying is that it's very expensive.

The high alcohol gives is so overrated and it can turn into a serious sickness when you take too much and you end up vomiting or having headaches that can last hours. At least you'll end up losing control of your own senses.

Biggie apple is 100 naira and it's more refreshing and tasty than all those vodka and Spanish red wine sold for 1500k and above.

Fuçk alcohol. It's so overrated abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. by slawormiir: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
You don't know any shit about alcohol son
Stick to your coke and fanta

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. by Infolenka: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Fake ass Nairaland bad boy. Only fools will take you seriously.

The real "street" niggas don't have time to spend on Nairaland all day responding to every thread created.

You are a fake ass jobless broke wannabee. Go get a job and stop fooling yourself on Nairaland
Re: Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. by Yxxx: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

When you dey get time for your "job"?
You dey nairaland steady?
Re: Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. by Kriss216: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2020
Stick to your Biggie Apple!
Re: Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. by grim33(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Lol did anybody force it down your throat?
Re: Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. by illicit(m): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Beer is okay tho

But in moderation, and eat in-between drinking
All those gin and spirits are dangerous.
In short, Weed is life sha....
Re: Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. by techmo(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2020
grin

Na the stage wey you dey for life be that..

Pikin -- Breast Milk

Child --- Bobo Juice

Teenagers --- Biggie Apple Soda

Adults ---- Alcohol

4 Likes

Re: Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2020
Alcohol is an example of whats called an acquired taste. That is, you either like it or you don't. It's just like garden egg. Those who like it claim it's the sweetest thing after Eve's apple while those who hate it say it's as bitter as gall. I tasted alcohol, I hated it. I don't see myself ever tasting alcohol again. I don't like what I hate. Just like shisha and weed too. I sampled them, I hated both. that's life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. by tobechi74: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2020
techmo:
grin

Pikin -- Breast Milk

Child --- Bobo Juice

Adults ---- Alcohol

Water is life
Re: Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. by tuks4life: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Drinking alcohol isn't that bad, your consumption rate is what really matters,

Tbh, weed is better though, at least it make you more peaceful grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. by Harrysid(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2020
Have you tried sex. It's highly overrated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. by Eryyy92: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2020
techmo:
grin

Pikin -- Breast Milk
Child --- Bobo Juice
Adults ---- Alcohol

you dey mind the toddler

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Is The Most Overrated Shit In The History Of Time. by blinking001(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2020
Sex is even more overrated than Alcohol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.... / Yul Edochie About To Become The New President Of Nigeria In 2023 (PICTURES) / New Member! Please Welcome Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.