Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics (50123 Views)

My Dog Needs Help / Dog Needs Help / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by SomeHenro: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
It's Orchititis. It affected my Dog a couple of months ago and have to spend 83k for treatment. The last option is castration.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by OJILLEX(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Your dog don go carry sexual transmitted infection ����
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Shoot the dog in the head, take him out of his misery cry
It is called "Euthanasia". If you were given a Gun to shoot the Dog, I know you won't. NLANDERS can braggringrin
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
EXLOVER:
You should try and caution your dog, I think his going around sleeping with all the female dogs in that hood, he's also practicing sodomy.

My best advice is to get him a condom.
gringringrin. Not everyone is like you bro
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Josbreed: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
This case highly likely to be Brucellosis. It can be treated with heavy antibiotics like Ampicillin, Amoxycillin or or Penicillin in the early stage. But when it has got to a stage like this, there is usually no hope. Sorry.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by BRATISLAVA: 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
loosecanon50:
Na me run the matter with one baba. He cheat on me
grin grin ;Dlol people on this forum are one of a kind!
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by raydavinchi: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
O.p don't get yourself worked up, I've seen such cases severally and it has been treated with ease but my question is why would someone who calls himself a professional vet cut the scrotum of the dog, he's endangering the life of the dog the more by exposing the area to a wider range of infections. All that dog needed was to be placed on admission and administered some antibiotics and co.. like I told you earlier, I've seen and treated such cases severally and there was never a time the scrotum sack was cut open. Get a very good and verified vet doctor who knows his onions and save the life of your pet sir.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by AFONJACOW(m): 2:58am On Dec 10, 2020
Ibi shocked shocked
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by zedegit: 3:27am On Dec 10, 2020
Your dog has contracted an STD called Gonnocaccus gornorrhoea sivilistic.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by zedegit: 3:29am On Dec 10, 2020
snnazzy24:
These were taken this morning after the doctor had to cut around the scrotum yesterday to release the content.

Warning... Graphic Images.

Report that doctor to their professional body for unethical practices.

He probably copied in exam Hall. See damage done to this poor dog.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by zedegit: 3:37am On Dec 10, 2020
ObiaboAdoka:
Ur dog done Bleep wrong pussy. Just sell it to dog eaters of Nairalanders.

Ever wondered how Ebola and Covid started?

Dog is infected and you are recommending it to be eaten?
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Thelucifer666(m): 5:46am On Dec 10, 2020
zedegit:

Ever wondered how Ebola and Covid started?

Dog is infected and you are recommending it to be eaten?

A lot of mentally disturbed people on this site..
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Freelane33(m): 5:49am On Dec 10, 2020
Meh as shit they happen among human Na him he Dey happen among the others .. slay mama dogs don infect this male dog at last . Lord is your strength
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by bencruz802000(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2020
Did you use conditional for the hair. Just look for a place where you can get carcasin. It's like a lotion cream apply it to the very area let's see what happen. I believe the dog cries every night?
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by CookingPot(f): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
tell your dog to use goldcircle next time
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by damosky12(m): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
raydavinchi:
O.p don't get yourself worked up, I've seen such cases severally and it has been treated with ease but my question is why would someone who calls himself a professional vet cut the scrotum of the dog, he's endangering the life of the dog the more by exposing the area to a wider range of infections. All that dog needed was to be placed on admission and administered some antibiotics and co.. like I told you earlier, I've seen and treated such cases severally and there was never a time the scrotum sack was cut open. Get a very good and verified vet doctor who knows his onions and save the life of your pet sir.

Hi bro. Please reply me when you see this message. I need your help on a similar issue with a German shepherd.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by snnazzy24(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2022
damosky12:

Hi bro. Please reply me when you see this message. I need your help on a similar issue with a German shepherd.

Sup Bro.. Sorry for the delay response, How's your dog? I hope he made it and possibly recovering.. @raydavinchi is right, whatever happens, don't allow any vet to cut open the scrotum, like he rightly said dog should be administered and placed on antibiotics as well as daily cleaning and dressing with a liquid solution as directed by a vet. You can look up doctor @seunH thread in the pet section to get his help. I hope it's not too late.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by SosaSosa: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
EXLOVER:
You should try and caution your dog, I think his going around sleeping with all the female dogs in that hood, he's also practicing sodomy.

My best advice is to get him a condom.
OP. This is STD. Your dog slept with a prostitute
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by SosaSosa: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
FuckThaMod:
Poor dog cry
One of those slay mama dogs in the streets must have infected him.
Fear women no matter the specie cry
My thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Spotted Carrying His Big Pet Monitor Lizard Like A Baby In Lagos (pic/video) / 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.