Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics (50109 Views)

My Dog Needs Help / Dog Needs Help / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Lanretoye(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
KinzyeWriter:
Why would you cut its scotrum? You are wicked. cry

Take it straight to the vet for proper treatment. Because it is not shedding tears doesn't mean it is not going through an unbearable pains.
sifair pains
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Abusadiq01(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Am not a vet
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by JoeEeL(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Please rush to the vet. Save the dog from pain.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by arantess: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Poor dog
This one is 'Ibi size 40'

1 Like

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by hahn(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Peppersoup that dog before it is too late
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Biodun556(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
snnazzy24:
I noticed some scratches and sore around my dogs scrotum the morning I was bathing him, and two days later the scrotum has become so big, the Vet doctor had him check and administered some shots, but no improvement 2 days after, she had to cut around the scrotum to release the fluid from the scrotum after which she dressed the cuts but this morning it seems to have gotten even worse.

Please doctors in the house and petlanders, how do I go about this, the doctor is already suggesting Neutering/Orchidectomy.

cc
drgbaks
seunH
Reinapbunny
laivwire
eveezy
emmyslimzy
Reinapbunny
Seun
lala

1st and 2nd pics... the first day I noticed the sore

I watched something similar to this on nat geo wild doctor pol. He diagnosed the dog of cancer. Although that dog was also bleeding aside the swollen.

The owner was given three options:

1.The cost is expensive

2.The pain the dog will go through during treatment

3.Euthanasia

The woman called the husband and the dog was euthanized.

4 Likes

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bury the damn beast alive. Shit !!!

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by xclusive43(m): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
snnazzy24:
These were taken this morning after the doctor had to cut around the scrotum yesterday to release the content.

Warning... Graphic Images.

Take your dog to a vet. The area is exuding pus, which signifies it's become infected. It'll required aggressive antibiotic therapy. This is not something you can handle yourself if you want your dog to recover.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by aAK1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hope it isn’t cancer. If I were you,I’ll just castrate it
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
I wish it's the scrotum of our leaders,poor dog, gosh
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by EmekaBlue(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Cut it
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by ObiaboAdoka(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ur dog done Bleep wrong pussy. Just sell it to dog eaters of Nairalanders.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Poor dog cry
One of those slay mama dogs in the streets must have infected him.
Fear women no matter the specie cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by wiseone28: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
He cheated on his girlfriend grin
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Iamtony(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
shocked I think the best is to castrate it if not your dog will die
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by BossDante: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
angry
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by snnazzy24(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thank you all for your concern and suggestions about taking him to the vet, I haven't been able to respond to comments coz I have been busy helping the new Vet doctor who came to attend to him, more shots of antibiotics and several other shots were administered, I hope he recovers from this.
it's such a shame most of the vet doctors we have out there are quacks, the new Vet who came to have him checked was shocked on realizing a fellow Doctor could decide to cut around the scrotum just like other part of the skin which actually led to the open wound.

3 Likes

Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by elpochas: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
How old is your Dog?that was what killed my fine bruno.I detected mine late,take it to a good vet before it turns to cancer.Thank God you saw it early.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Michaelota: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
I see cancer if it continues to grow, see another vet.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by snnazzy24(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
seunH:
Good morning sir and I'm so sorry about your dog's condition. I'll advice to on how to go about this in two ways. First of all, how is your dog generally? is he feeling pain or weak? if yes, you'll have to administer pain relievers which I'll prescribe personally to you. Then please do not Neuter your dog not until you've done a lab test in order to identify what is really wrong your dog and the microorganism causing the inflammation. That will guide in order to get a very good drug treatment of choice. Meanwhile stabilize your dog and make your dog comfortable by relieving pain. And as said earlier, its better all these are done by a qualified vet in a standard veterinary clinic/hospital where you have access to qualified manpower and equipments. I hope this helps?

Good day seunH, speaking about how my dog feels, Yes he's currently feeling weak as compared to his usual self, I'd really appreciate leaning from you something to help him relieve some pains, although I have had another vet examine him.

if you don't mind me reaching out to you on WhatsApp.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by snnazzy24(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
elpochas:
How old is your Dog?that was what killed my fine bruno.I detected mine late,take it to a good vet before it turns to cancer.Thank God you saw it early.
he's 3 and also sorry about your dog Bruno.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by snnazzy24(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=BossDante post=96897600][/quote]
No, I'm currently based in Warri, also the Vet .
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by atheistandproud(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
SeunH

your attention is needed

edited: never mind.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by stjudas(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
Years back, our dog had this issue. It looked like the scrotum was peeling off until I noticed it was the soap I used in bathing it.
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Danny50: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Take that dog to a vetinary clinic asap what do you thinks these guys will offer??
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by PAWG(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
I’m I think it’s some sort of tumor. In ‘07 we had to euthanize our dog Major as a result of the pain he was going through.

This is the only other time I’ve seen a mutt in this condition.

I hope you find a solution, best of luck
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
loosecanon50:
Na me run the matter with one baba. He cheat on me
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy for real? grin grin grin
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by icebergtoby(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
it happened to my god also. call me 08034209050. I will tell u what to do under dew days ur pet will be ok
Re: My Dog Needs Help. Graphic Pics by Omoslim26: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Poor dog cry

grin
FuckThaMod:
Poor dog cry

Guy women be fermenting trouble since time immemorial
i seeing a documentary on nat geo wide omo come see how one female penguin just dey one dey watch her husband battle with another male penguin for her matter oo

guy after the penguins don bleed themselves to stupor na so the she penguin just follow the other penguin leave husband
i was like wat d fuuuck

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Spotted Carrying His Big Pet Monitor Lizard Like A Baby In Lagos (pic/video) / 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.