Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent (21201 Views)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by hisexcellency34: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2020
Are you minding that one?

Fahdiga1:
Shame on you. since you registered on nairaland you haven't posted any reasonable thing. your lord and saviour Tinubu is no longer relevant. knock your head on the floor
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2020
Funny thing is that this guy isn't even running in 2023.
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by jrusky(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2020
For God sake so their is no way apc or some people can not do without mentioning Tinubu name or what I'm getting upset with these ugly political trend because why are people just too bothered about Tinubu, pls why

They are just making this man getting more popular day by day infact he is the most popular politician in Nigeria of today apart from the lifeless.

Pls leave is man alone. I'm getting sick reading Tinubu this Tinubu that na wetin nah
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
[s]Na wah ooo, this tinubu must be really tormenting them ooo, from the flatheadedd pigs in redmud caliphate to the other regions too. The only name on their mouth is Tinubu tinubu tinubu. I blame him too though he should have spent more time being pan-yoruba instead of this pan-Nigeria nonsense. Even after he made it clear he's not interested in presidency they won't still get off his dick >:[/s](
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by TemmyT002(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Who cares??
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Fahdiga1: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Are you minding that one?
I think he needs our prayers
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by iokpebholo: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Na wah ooo, this tinubu must be really tormenting them ooo, from the flatheadedd pigs in redmud caliphate to the other regions too. The only name on their mouth is Tinubu tinubu tinubu. I blame him too though he should have spent more time being pan-yoruba instead of this pan-Nigeria nonsense. Even after he made it clear he's not interested in presidency they won't still get off his dick angry
How will dey get off his dick when it's filled with krorkror
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Babaken(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Vikkoh:
Never trust a Northerner.
I'm sure Tinubu's greatest mistake was endorsing Buhari.
and they never still learn.

3 Likes

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by kmst1: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Whiteshield:

Wahala for who dey use ponzi chop
Wahala for who get wahala say another man dey get money
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by hisexcellency34: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2020
You wanna kill him before then

TheLionofLasigi:
Funny thing is that this guy isn't even running in 2023.
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by CorperKola: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Na wah ooo, this tinubu must be really tormenting them ooo, from the flatheadedd pigs in redmud caliphate to the other regions too. The only name on their mouth is Tinubu tinubu tinubu. I blame him too though he should have spent more time being pan-yoruba instead of this pan-Nigeria nonsense. Even after he made it clear he's not interested in presidency they won't still get off his dick angry
be deceiving gourself i still saw tinubu 2023 mandate office today in ilorin and they are all over the states
not everyone is stupid like you
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by senatordave1(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2020
fergie001:

Then why dissolve them in the first place?, especially with the fact that some don't have issues.

So what do you think
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by benzine: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Tinubu the gladiator has defeated many enemies including the GEJ the clueless & Obj the dictator. That some say he will a hat trick against PMB is a feat the world wants to see.

He didn't defeat anyone. Hausa fulani used his head and absolutely deceived him to claw back the presidency
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2020
senatordave1:

You missed the part where the report stated that the dissolved excos will act like a caretaker committee till a new exco emerges?

You realize that is to make them more answerable to Buni's committee and not see themselves as independent validly elected officials
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Charly68: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Let us leave them and Jagaban to be playing the chess game ...am sure he has his own way of responding to their shenanigans ,we shall see who laugh last
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Mumu, you must be so afraid to face northerners who are hitting on your thing god Tinubu. Double faced afonja, stop calling Ibos, face northerners that are dealing you blows left and right.

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2020
fergie001:

Then why dissolve them in the first place?, especially with the fact that some don't have issues.

Dissolving them is to make them answerable to the Buni committee. That's all
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by senatordave1(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You realize that is to make them more answerable to Buni's committee and not see themselves as independent validly elected officials

Tinubu will still prevail eventually
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by TheDestroyer: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2020
Yet you and your people are sucking on it and won't just leave it alone. grin
iokpebholo:
How will dey get off his dick when it's filled with krorkror
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
You want to end bad governance start with the useless leaders in your region.

Sars will surely get you or your family members this week. Say a big amen.
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by TheDestroyer: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2020
Aren't you from the north where boko haram is chopping off heads like ram?
Gaddafiyusf:

Sars will surely get you or your family members this week. Say a big amen.
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2020
senatordave1:

Tinubu will still prevail eventually

He might. He might not. Let's watch and enjoy.
Like someone said, he defeated GEJ and OBJ. Let's see if he will be able to do same against PMB.
My fear is just that against GEJ and OBJ he had the north behind him.
But against PMB he should even be more careful of any northerner who claims to be with him.
He should learn from GEJ
It's game on.

2 Likes

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by iokpebholo: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Yet you and your people are sucking on it and won't just leave it alone. grin
No real Edo man will suck dt lifeless dick sir
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by TheDestroyer: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Oh I see where the hate is coming from. Insecure Benin people. You'll be fine. Didn't obaseki come to beg in Lagos the other day? grin
iokpebholo:
No real Edo man will suck dt lifeless dick sir
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by goshen26: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Keegan:
God bless Tinubu.

God does not waste His blessing
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Brushstrokes20: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Awesome!
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by 9gerian: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2020
Word on marble!

WorkTheTalk:
Getting busy already with who takes over in 2023, while the system they brought in has no solutions to the current challenges in the country.
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by leokid866: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
if he wasn't pan-Yoruba there's no way he will be able to pull off a pan-Nigeria campaign.....a man that does not have the support of his people cannot go far.....they know he has this support which is why they are threatened by him.
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by leokid866: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2020
capatainrambo:
Everyone knows. Even the zombies themselves deep down they know.

And guess what I don't feel sorry for tinubu. He is a stupid person worse than Buhari gon gon.

Imagine the idiot putting up a video and telling people not to vote obaseki, like wtf ,? Who e be ?

And very recently his comments on end SARS protest. The lagos thief has never been on the side of the people. And now that he has become an internally displaced politician let him carry his cross.

Any of his boys left in APC, if they dare make any silly mistake, I know they will meet the same fate. Good riddiance
Ra-ra-ra see your mouth just going off like you swallowed hot pepper.....you better calm down for your life.....
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Didi2d(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2020
Why this people no wan let Tinubu rest? Everything na tinubu
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by TheDestroyer: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Awolowo was pan yoruba and he laid the foundation for developing yoruba land until tinubu and his kind came to ruin all of it because of one Nigeria. Pan-yoruba means putting yoruba interest before all else like Awolowo did.
leokid866:

if he wasn't pan-Yoruba there's no way he will be able to pull off a pan-Nigeria campaign.....a man that does not have the support of his people cannot go far.....they know he has this support which is why they are threatened by him.
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Didi2d(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2020
jrusky:
For God sake so their is no way apc or some people can not do without mentioning Tinubu name or what I'm getting upset with these ugly political trend because why are people just too bothered about Tinubu, pls why

They are just making this man getting more popular day by day infact he is the most popular politician in Nigeria of today apart from the lifeless.

Pls leave is man alone. I'm getting sick reading Tinubu this Tinubu that na wetin nah

It's annoying my brother, everything na tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Departs For France On A 3 Day Official Visit (Photos) / Hoodlums Burgle Ogun Assembly, Cart Away Mace / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.