Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent (21206 Views)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Elvinci101: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Olatomiwami:

The problem with you guys over Tinubu's issue is ,you left your elders tending Tinubu' s matter,isnt that madness of the highest order,the last time i checked ,he wasn't OUK, T A ORJI and the rest,whats this vexation over him,y dont u just bring your fist eleven out to face him at the primaries? the fact remains,u believe bringing him down will pave way for yours,how ?with your 5%? kole work.
You're the most useless human being on planet earth. What has this post got to do with Igbos? Instead you coneheads Afonjas to face the North that are dealing with you Mumu's front and back, No, you decide to open your Ewedu stinking mouth against Igbos. Always chasing shadows, bloody cowards since the day Afonja sold his birthright to Alimi the fulani over a plate of gbegiri soup. My advice to you Mumu's is to stop eating pepper (Ata rodo) so that you all can start thinking properly.

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Elvinci101: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
waslag11:
people that always talk about tinubu didn't understand politics, the man is not holding any political office for sometime but still has influence on Nigeria politics up till now. people against him are in power now, check them after their tenure expired they become useless as other politicians. is for you to ask yourself what make tinubu still soar higher?
You mean what makes Tinubu still soar higher?

Yes, because naturally Yorubas a.k.a Afonjas are slaves. They can asslick ones yansh irrespective of where you're from as long as there's always money for "Awon boys". Laziness is ingrained in their veins hence their penchant for free money in Bus stops and garages under the guise of Touting.

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Olatomiwami(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Elvinci101:

You're the most useless human being on planet earth. What has this post got to do with Igbos? Instead you coneheads Afonjas to face the North that are dealing with you Mumu's front and back, No, you decide to open your Ewedu stinking mouth against Igbos. Always chasing shadows, bloody cowards since the day Afonja sold his birthright to Alimi the fulani over a plate of gbegiri soup. My advice to you Mumu's is to stop eating pepper (Ata rodo) so that you all can start thinking properly.

U don't make sense except what u are known for, invective, not every common sense is common, get off my mention since u can't decipher where am coming from.
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by ogubolokento(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thank God APC is gone for good more dissolutions for fresh air to come in our country
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by kmst1: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
As far as am concerned i dont care about who can win or not in 2023
We dont want a certificateless presidency anymore please
We no want bullion van presidency still
Someone fresh that will scrap this bleeped up system of governance
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by SirBunky85(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
capatainrambo:
Everyone knows. Even the zombies themselves deep down they know.

And guess what I don't feel sorry for tinubu. He is a stupid person worse than Buhari gon gon.

Imagine the idiot putting up a video and telling people not to vote obaseki, like wtf ,? Who e be ?

And very recently his comments on end SARS protest. The lagos thief has never been on the side of the people. And now that he has become an internally displaced politician let him carry his cross.

Any of his boys left in APC, if they dare make any silly mistake, I know they will meet the same fate. Good riddiance
stupid submission
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Noblechykk(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

He might. He might not. Let's watch and enjoy.
Like someone said, he defeated GEJ and OBJ. Let's see if he will be able to do same against PMB.
My fear is just that against GEJ and OBJ he had the north behind him.
But against PMB he should even be more careful of any northerner who claims to be with him.
He should learn from GEJ
It's game on.
You guys should stop this Tinubu defeated GEJ crap. There were three factors that defeated GEJ. Buhari CPC factor, Tinubu ACN factor and then Amechi led New PDP factor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Sochi, Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.