Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent (21207 Views)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Abagworo(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2020
Vikkoh:
Never trust a Northerner.
I'm sure Tinubu's greatest mistake was endorsing Buhari.

No his greatest mistake is being against Igbo Presidency.

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2020
brainpulse:
They have come back again.

Those that can not leave without calling, dreaming and thinking about Tinubu have come again with their lies and permutations.

And everytime the man outshines them because he spent less worrying about anybody

Maga!
Go and learn how to type correctly
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by mrkunlex(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Redcrafton:

Mister, you believe Nigeria started in 2014?

Now that Tinubu is waxing, has Nigeria especially Lagos, ever witness the type of mayhem since after the war.

Besides, what has politics given you? Check the picture of Oshogbo again. Even if Tinubu was to become president forever, no city in your region can ever be better than those of the SE, except Lagos, built by all Nigerians.

Always remember the positives and negatives.
See this dindinrin, your region is better and you can't stop coming to southwest.

2 Likes

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by senatordave1(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

He might. He might not. Let's watch and enjoy.
Like someone said, he defeated GEJ and OBJ. Let's see if he will be able to do same against PMB.
My fear is just that against GEJ and OBJ he had the north behind him.
But against PMB he should even be more careful of any northerner who claims to be with him.
He should learn from GEJ
It's game on.

No,tinubu has more advantages of sincerity.gej was in power so ordinarily people will lie to be in his good books.tinubu is not in power so theres not much reason for any northerner to lie that he is with tinubu..
To me gej wasn't betrayed.it was pure politics.it was their turn so they had to turn against gej afterall they supported him in 2011 and instead of stepping down,he still wanted to contest...you cannot be using the events of 2015 to judge the north.those guys are not as tribalistic as a lot of people think.dont forget,an average northerner is more honest than an average southerner...the voting pattern of the ss and se shows that they are more tribalistic than the core north...
Just like in 2007,power will come down south whether from tinubu camp or not

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Redcrafton: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2020
mrkunlex:
See this dindinrin, your region is better and you can't stop coming to southwest.

We go any where...and you can do nothing about it...Biggest dindinrin alive.

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by MakeMoves: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Note: they are attacking Tinubu, they will follow with Fashola, VP Osinbajo. Maybe not Fayemi.

It’s going to get very dirty.

For young Nigerians, please do what you can and leave Nigeria.

Too many vested interests with scores to settle.

“We the people” isn’t a Nigerian reality yet.

LEAVE!!!
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by leokid866: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Awolowo was pan yoruba and he laid the foundation for developing yoruba land until tinubu and his kind came to ruin all of it because of one Nigeria. Pan-yoruba means putting yoruba interest before all else like Awolowo did.
And how has he let down Yoruba interests?
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by InvertedHammer: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2020
/
God please let Tinubu win the Presidency in 2023 so that his people’s lives will change as much Katsina people’s lives turned to milk and honey with the Presidency of Buhari.

Nigerians can only learn the hard way. I am very disappointed at Buhari for not tightening the knot strong enough to quench Nigerians.

/
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by TheDestroyer: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Na any of tinubu developmental policies in south west even Lagos is a slum now.
leokid866:

And how has he let down Yoruba interests?
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by leokid866: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Na any of tinubu developmental policies in south west even Lagos is a slum now.
please if you don't know of any of his contributions say you don't know.....yes Lagos is a slum.....thank you Shebi it is our slum not your slum.....leave it to us.
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by capatainrambo: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
leokid866:

Ra-ra-ra see your mouth just going off like you swallowed hot pepper.....you better calm down for your life.....
I have no buisness with pepper. I'm not yoruba now face front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by leokid866: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
capatainrambo:
I have no buisness with pepper. I'm not yoruba now face front
dumb a*s so prerequisite for eating pepper now is to be yoruba? see your bigotry dancing outside......like I told you, calm down for your life....it's not that deep grin
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Emekaonline: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
capatainrambo:
Everyone knows. Even the zombies themselves deep down they know.

And guess what I don't feel sorry for tinubu. He is a stupid person worse than Buhari gon gon.

Imagine the idiot putting up a video and telling people not to vote obaseki, like wtf ,? Who e be ?

And very recently his comments on end SARS protest. The lagos thief has never been on the side of the people. And now that he has become an internally displaced politician let him carry his cross.

Any of his boys left in APC, if they dare make any silly mistake, I know they will meet the same fate. Good riddiance

And which city or state's thief is your own father that failed to nurture you with proper upbringing??

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by capatainrambo: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Emekaonline:

And which city or state's thief is your own father that failed to nurture you with proper upbringing??
you should have been aborted. I blame ur slow thinking parents
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by capatainrambo: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
leokid866:

dumb a*s so prerequisite for eating pepper now is to be yoruba? see your bigotry dancing outside......like I told you, calm down for your life....it's not that deep grin
lol eating and getting high in pepper doesn't come naturally to all tribes. Only you people. Now get lost
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Kaiser20: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
The only meeting Buhari will attend is APC meeting. Visit the NASS on Q&A and respond to questions bordering on national security he will runaway.
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Olatomiwami(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
benzine:

He didn't defeat anyone. Hausa fulani used his head and absolutely deceived him to claw back the presidency

The problem with you guys over Tinubu's issue is ,you left your elders tending Tinubu' s matter,isnt that madness of the highest order,the last time i checked ,he wasn't OUK, T A ORJI and the rest,whats this vexation over him,y dont u just bring your fist eleven out to face him at the primaries? the fact remains,u believe bringing him down will pave way for yours,how ?with your 5%? kole work.

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by soojar(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Vikkoh:
Never trust a Northerner.
I'm sure Tinubu's greatest mistake was endorsing Buhari.

I guess he should have endorsed Atiku who is a Southerner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Na wah ooo, this tinubu must be really tormenting them ooo, from the flatheadedd pigs in redmud caliphate to the other regions too. The only name on their mouth is Tinubu tinubu tinubu. I blame him too though he should have spent more time being pan-yoruba instead of this pan-Nigeria nonsense. Even after he made it clear he's not interested in presidency they won't still get off his dick angry

Lol. You believe he is not interested in the presidency? Lol.

The people you mentioned in your comment are not the ones dealing with him. People he helped brought to power are the ones clipping his wings. Like they say here on Nairaland, know this and know peace
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by iokpebholo: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Oh I see where the hate is coming from. Insecure Benin people. You'll be fine. Didn't obaseki come to beg in Lagos the other day? grin
Yes Obaseki went to beg but d bullon van man thought he was God until he was given a deadly blow
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Tinubu the gladiator has defeated many enemies including the GEJ the clueless & Obj the dictator. That some say he will a hat trick against PMB is a feat the world wants to see.

He defeated GEJ? ��. Buhari defeated GEJ in the Election, even though Tinubu has a role to play. But he was not the one that defeated GEJ.

This is how you people continue to give him false hope that he is the National leader of the party. But when the true leaders of the party call for meetings to take decisions, he is no were to be found. There is only one national leader of ApC, and that is the clueless president Buhari
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by aviara: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Party decision is superior to any individual ambition or opinion.
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by leokid866: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
capatainrambo:
lol eating and getting high in pepper doesn't come naturally to all tribes. Only you people. Now get lost
lol.....your sense of being amuses me.........I have sha giving the best advise...... grin
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by leokid866: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kaiser20:
The only meeting Buhari will attend is APC meeting. Visit the NASS on Q&A and respond to questions bordering on national security he will runaway.
remember this quote when tomorrow comes....
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by waslag11(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
people that always talk about tinubu didn't understand politics, the man is not holding any political office for sometime but still has influence on Nigeria politics up till now. people against him are in power now, check them after their tenure expired they become useless as other politicians. is for you to ask yourself what make tinubu still soar higher?
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Olatomiwami(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Abagworo:

No his greatest mistake is being against Igbo Presidency.

I beg borrow yourself sense, don't b a disgrace to Ndigbos, is he in PDP? When has APC ceased to b Ewedu and Amala/Jihadist party?

1 Like

Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by masui(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Whiteshield:

Lmaoooo. Buhari is such a disappointment that in Katsina, to shout Sai Baba can get you premium beating.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent by Sannisege: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Whiteshield:

Impotent like Ojukwu who got FFK to father all his kids by Bianca?
OMG, you killed that Basterd. hahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Edith Nawakwi, Zambian Female Presidential Candidate / APC Crisis Deepens: Gang-up Against Oyegun Thickens, As Members Petition EFCC / INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.