Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas (2192 Views)

A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me / A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2020
See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas, That Got People Talking

As the day of Christmas is approaching, many people have been making plans on what to buy, in other to make this coming Christmas a memorable one.

Things changed when a post of a list a lady wrote to her man to buy for her, just to celebrate the Christmas. The list written by the lady became a subject matter and also internet sensation, not just because of the numbers of items to be bought, it is because of the prices of it, and the conclusion made at the end of the listed items.

At the end of the listed items she wrote, ”Baby this is the only thing i want this Xmas. I did it in a way that it will be cheaper for you …..love you”.

Many who saw this list, took to their various Facebook account, to comment.

what will be your reaction, if she was your girlfriend.

(1) avoid her for the main time.

(2)Tell her you can’t afford them.

(3)Break up with her.

Lets know your opinion on this.

Incase you don't know na me talk

Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by uncleck: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Bloggers at it again

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by YoonSung70: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Made up. A typical Nigerian girl can not write just this, the bill is supposed to be 300k+

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by BaddieFreak(f): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Just #125k and guys are ranting. #125k that I can spend in just a day lol

5 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by khingTony(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Fahdiga1: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Bloggers must chop. cook up a story and post it gbam food don land

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Nazgul: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2020
Isn't she working, why can't she use her December salary and bonus to get herself those things on that list? What's the purpose of working if you can't use your income to take care of yourself? Or doesn't she have any plans on what to use her own personal money for?

Let's even assume that the guy grants her request, what does he get from her as a Christmas gift as well aside fornication, or aren't we qualified to receive gifts from girls?

Requesting for a gift from your guy isn't bad but being specific about it like it's your right is what I have problem with. Imagine quoting 125k and saying you made it easy for him. Haba.

Anyway what do I know, who go pay go pay.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by uncleck: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
show me your name here

4 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Nazgul:
Isn't she working, why can't she use her December salary and bonus to get herself those things on that list? What's the purpose of working if you can't use your income to take care of yourself? Or doesn't she have any plans on what to use her own personal money for?

Let's even assume that the guy grants her request, what does he get from her as a Christmas gift as well aside fornication, or aren't we qualified to receive gifts from girls?

Requesting for a gift from your guy isn't bad but being specific about it like it's your right is what I have problem with. Imagine quoting 125k and saying you made it easy for him. Haba.

Anyway what do I know, who go pay go pay.
Huh bro all this epistle on top nairaland gyals?
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by odinson1(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2020
G
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2020
and what is she buying for him?

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Mcslize: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Your source of income. What do you do for a living?
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Philipmighty(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2020
And what will the guy get in return only sex, sex sex thunder fire this Virgina creatures

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Karleb(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin
This is small to what some men give out.
If the gesture is reciprocal, I see nothing wrong here.
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Openbusiness: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin She forgot to add sense to the list of things he should buy for her, because obviously she doesn't have that too grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Nazgul: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Huh bro all this epistle on top nairaland gyals?

Their mata de vex me...
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by mosdii(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

You this man Zzor
are you not ashamed of yourself?

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by akinrinnola11689: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
and what is she buying for him?
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nazgul:
Their mata de vex me...
No be only you bro

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by tobechi74: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
This is not real
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Wyry: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Notatribalist(m): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
And you dey cry for one thread say a guy that didn't even proposed to you is making attention to rape you..Spit

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by BaddieFreak(f): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Karleb:
grin

This is small to what some men give out.

If the gesture is reciprocal, I see nothing wrong here.

Sure
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by 444crop: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
this same gal wey don chop rape tire Hmmmmm
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by paulolee(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
I beta use dt 125k stake arsenal to win league...at least its a risky investment bt better than giving it to dt bea without expectations
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Poorboy: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
undecided
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Poorboy: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Na local girl be that embarassed

Her mates dey find bone straight hair of 250k
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by hashtagged(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Ooook, buy me ps4
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by BaddieFreak(f): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
hashtagged:

Ooook, buy me ps4

Lol but I don't know you, we are not into any relationship na.
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by hashtagged(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Lol but I don't know you, we are not into any relationship na.
I would be your long distance boyfriend for just a day buy me ps5 abi you are not rich again undecided, well I would understand if you can't afford it wink
Re: See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas by Draught: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2020

She killed me at "pause" ...

It's at that moment I will start considering leaving the relationship...

But then again this smells like a bloggers imagination..

(1) (2) (Reply)

NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons / When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] / See How This Woman Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Their House Maid (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.