Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8404 Views)

Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / " Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by writetopoker2: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
They do that after they discover you have a big dick and can use the dick properly. Jealousy grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Wyry: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

3 Likes

Re: by Fahdiga1: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
After your dick has done the wonders. if you didn't perform well she will be saying that you raped her and that she don't want to see you again

12 Likes

Re: by slawormiir: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Na their pride you just remove from their body so..
Immediately you bang a woman you just remove the pride from their body
As at that point in time they can say anything out of their mouth because the pride is gone...
They might even promise you heaven and earth...and even decide to move mountains for you

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fahdiga1:
After your dick has done the wonders. if you didn't perform well she will be saying that you raped her and that she don't want to see you again
This part lason. grin grin na their way... Their normal slang. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by YoonSung70: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Date Naija babe with 1/2 of your heart

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Na their pride you just remove from their body so
No be only one deeq Dem dey receive na grin
Why Dem go com take one deeq personal.
Re: by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
writetopoker2:
They do that after they discover you have a big dick and can use the dick properly. Jealousy grin
grin
Re: by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
Almighty God will heal you. Say amen.
Re: by Wierdceo: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Hmmm nice point.

1 Like

Re: by Mandela27: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
One actually said baby promise me u wont bleep another girl like this...the talk spark my brain but I lock up,didnt say a word,was just looking inside her eyes and was still digging.I finished her kpatakpata when I slowed the tempo,started sucking the right nipple and rubbing the tip of the left nipple...in no time,she came multiple times,wrapping her legs round me and holding me tight and was juss jerking like jetta that ran out of fuel

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by DukeJoe17: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mandela27:
One actually said baby promise me u wont bleep another girl like this...the talk spark my brain but I lock up,didnt say a word,was just looking inside her eyes and was still digging.I finished her kpatakpata when I slowed the tempo,started sucking the right nipple and rubbing the tip of the left nipple...in no time,she came multiple times,wrapping her legs round me and holding me tight

She will still bleep another guy after that day.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: by tobechi74: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ask the girl
Re: by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
tobechi74:
Ask the girl
Me? I be virgin o. shocked
Re: by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Norma level nah. grin

2 Likes

Re: by Unclekayfarms: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Really
Re: by Mandela27: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Some of us dont care

1 Like

Re: by BaddieFreak(f): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
5hanklee:
She'll ask whether you have a girlfriend after the first round.
She'll ask whether you love her after the second round. grin grin grin

Why do they ask questions like dis sef grin

Stop messing around with young teenagers especially the ones that are not up to 18 years, you might end up in jail.

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Stop messing around with young teenagers especially the ones that are not up to 18 years, you might end up in jail.
You be diririn wallahi. Eleribu. All dis confused gays sef. You did not see the thread about people dating teenagers I created with my former account abi. You no fit get sense again.

Yeye boi. I sure say you never reach 20. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by paulolee(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
simply bcox dey feel like a loser...once u successfully dicked a bea dt av been posting u for weeks, u av won her...
thats when okafor law applies.

9 Likes

Re: by BaddieFreak(f): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
5hanklee:

You be diririn wallahi. Eleribu. All dis confused gays sef. You did not see the thread about people dating teenagers I created with my former account abi. You no fit get sense again.

Yeye boi. I sure say you never reach 20. grin grin grin

But matured women won't be asking you such stupid questions. I suspect you are messing around with underage

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

But matured women won't be asking you such stupid questions. I suspect you are messing around with underage

Did I mention that I was asked that question? Kindly read again guy. Watery fellow.

1 Like

Re: by 444crop: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ayam cuming, lemme come and ask google
Re: by CuteMike01(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
Well done o. Nairaland robot. Every Nigerian girl is useless. I can see you're jobless. No offense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by BaddieFreak(f): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
5hanklee:

Did I mention that I was asked that question? Kindly read again guy. Watery fellow.
You have comprehension problem
Re: by Coolboss(f): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Only small girls ask such questions.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
My babe asked me if my ex was a virgin when I first slept with her jeez

1 Like

Re: by GodWrites: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mandela27:
One actually said baby promise me u wont bleep another girl like this...the talk spark my brain but I lock up,didnt say a word,was just looking inside her eyes and was still digging.I finished her kpatakpata when I slowed the tempo,started sucking the right nipple and rubbing the tip of the left nipple...in no time,she came multiple times,wrapping her legs round me and holding me tight

You're obviously her intimacy gadget and you don't mind performing to the best of your abilities. In that case, I would suggest commercializing this skill of yours, the ultimate woman pleaser.

At the end of the day, you're merely an object these hungry worms used to quench their itch and satisfy their urges. Don't feel special, you're been used and dumped, just like a diido.

When you end up paying her trans and taking care if her financial needs, it becomes a bonus offer.

The female specie is powerful, and I don't underestimate them. Some religion believe she's the only creature to have faced the devil himself, making the first transaction known to man.

Whatever I do with a female is always a written contract.

If a woman is not your mother, thread with caution!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: by odun51587: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
They do that after they discover you have a big dick and can use the dick properly. Jealousy
Re: by happybee: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

First time I'm agreeing with you.
Nice one bro..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Your Love Life With An Emoticon / Ladies Reveal Parts That Excite Them Most / Thread overrun By thirsty romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.