Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly (63803 Views)

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly / Timaya Reacts To Runtown's Ban From USA / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by exnovio(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
The Girl is a paragon of beauty,she is the real definition of natural beauty.
Not like most artificial beauty we have mostly in Nigeria,bleach skin,nails,eye brows,lashes,hair even breast and buttocks all fake.that what men like S..D call beauty
It irritates me when i see a black girl wearing oyibo hair...i prefer the natural hair than wigs they spent thousands to buy.

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by officialenny(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
See baboon calling Ape ugly
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Oblizdahfuture: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
blavk People's Mentality �

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Samorobo2: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Apparently this girl is who speed calls ugly grin she finer pass him by far....

See fine colour...chai!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Samorobo2: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
ArinzeAnthony03:
Call a spade a spade, she no fine but see who day talk say another no fine. Chai, Nigerians self

And She no worwor ..

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Meteng: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
greymiles:
It’s true sha
But the girl go get mad pvssy for under
Na this type of girls dey get big clit
Ahswear! The oil for your head na Mobil 1
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by charlesucheh(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
somebody just Needed to increase the volume. speedy developed a courage to! make una no blame the Guy!

Na only run town know wetin him dey find from her!!!
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by charlesucheh(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Meteng:
Ahswear! The oil for your head na Mobil 1
The Bigger the LIPS, the Bigger the................................, bros fill the gap ahbeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by chatinent: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Coming from Oshiomole family member.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Chiffy: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
blinking001:
Shots fired. Nobody should come and tell us that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder because that girl is truly ugly.

You are Big Fool. Her beauty earns her 7 figures+ (dollars) and endorsements from the World's most famous fashion brands.
What has your girlfriend's beauty earned or any woman in your pathetic life for that matter?

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by toprealman: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
She is actually pretty.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Chiffy: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=Odion2016 post=96898900][/quote]

And you think you are normal The same way you criticize her, is the same way the white man looks at you like shit. Idiot. I bet you N5,000; she is more beautiful than your girlfriend. If your babe fine pass her, send me your account.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by PinkHealthGroup: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
She is gorgeous. Her skin is rich ebbing ebony
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Odion2016(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Chiffy:

And you think you are normal The same way you criticize her, is the same way the white man looks at you like shit. Idiot. I bet you N5,000; she is more beautiful than your girlfriend. If your babe fine pass her, send me your account.

I look at d white man like shit x2...
Its obvious u cant see d sarcasm in my post....
Bye chiifffyy...
Relax ,,you v had a long day...peace bro
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by blinking001(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Chiffy:

You are Big Fool. Her beauty earns her 7 figures+ (dollars) and endorsements from the World's most famous fashion brands.
What has your girlfriend's beauty earned or any woman in your pathetic life for that matter?
Can't you make your position stated clearly without throwing cheap insults? Why are you this pained?
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by VibetoneArtBlog(f): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=Samorobo2 post=96900042]

Not so fine or not fine at all.. speed Darlington wey resemble scarecrow grin[/quote

My dear the thing weak me o]
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by ibkonekt(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
the girl is sexy
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by fujirice: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Runtown should not dignify this guy with a response.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
He's right tho. Boy hair girl grin
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by gassbee: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
D girl is even finer than Speed. Speed no just fine at all
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by ponziponzi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
He's right tho. Boy hair girl grin

She is just not pretty, she is one of the top 50 models in the world.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Ayula911: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
In love with his hand
Soapy

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by ponziponzi(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
charlesucheh:
somebody just Needed to increase the volume. speedy developed a courage to! make una no blame the Guy!

Na only run town know wetin him dey find from her!!!

You can't be in the world's top 50 models by being just ordinary. Adut is on a different level.

I don't get what is wrong with Africans. You just hate yourself so much
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Obakoolex(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Speed darlington is a pussy ass niggarr
No woman is ugly
That is why beauty pageant don't pull crowd that much any longer..
It seems stupid selecting a particular woman out of millions to say she is the most beautiful
Because if everyone is given the chance to choose the most beautiful girl then each girl on planet earth will be some one else's most beautiful girl
Wao...so niggarrr get sense like this grin
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by IAMPEDRO: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
A friend told me that this lady is ugly, then I said I must check for myself and what I saw amazed me. I call people around asked them one after the other some said she is beautiful others said she too black and ugly, then I finally asked one old Papa and he said you know my brother people see things differently, for me she is beautiful and adorable.
Before all these questions within me I already concluded that she beautiful and I called her BLACK DIAMOND.�
My next question to my young fellow was, what are the qualities of being ugly and beautiful, they couldn't give me a convincing answer.

No one is ugly oh......

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Ubdavis(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Who is he to puntificate ?
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by hermesprogidy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
I don't comment on a person's physical attribute, because no one created him or herself. But I can't stand an insanely ugly person call another person ugly.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by MartinsD12(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Apktotheworld: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Speed darlington is a pussy ass niggarr
No woman is ugly
That is why beauty pageant don't pull crowd that much any longer..
It seems stupid selecting a particular woman out of millions to say she is the most beautiful
Because if everyone is given the chance to choose the most beautiful girl then each girl on planet earth will be some one else's most beautiful girl
Today's s.k is one of my fave bro. You gel die!!
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
She no fine but speedy u know suppose loud am now

You sef you mumu like speedy.
The girl is exquisitely beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) / Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.