Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly (63790 Views)

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly / Timaya Reacts To Runtown's Ban From USA / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
The gal is ugly.. but wetyn concern am??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by hush15: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
greymiles:
It’s true sha
But the girl go get mad pvssy for under
Na this type of girls dey get big clit

She ain't ugly and so is her pocket

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
BanevsJoker:
Maybe Runtown dey find 2nd passport. But he should have tried his luck outside Africa.

The girl doesn't travel with a South Sudanese passport. She is an Australian citizen. You can call her and Australian-South Sudanese.

There are several thousand South Sudanese like her who bear Australian passports. Some were born there to parents fleeing the conflict in what was then Sudan. Others moved over there as kids. Many of them don't even know what South Sudan really looks like. They only know Australia.

You understand now, right?

5 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by PinkHealthGroup: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
trendysturvs:

https://www.instagram.com/speeddarlingtonmusic/?hl=en

His girlfriend is gorgeous! Beauty really lies in the eyes of the beholder. She is stunning. Speed darlington looks like anus

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
If you understand that line "I have been in love with my hands for the past 11 months"… there is no way ur making heaven..

4 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by IRODANOSA(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
I don't understand Speedy, because this lady is one of the prettiest women I've seen in my life.
Nor be every babe must fair or bleach na. She's all natural.

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Deicide: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
Because she no bleach abi? black man mentality no Wonder we always be slave to whites because we worship anything yellow I no blame girls wet dey bleach na our men they cause am. oga nothing remain for ur head again go wash am for river
Na lie the girl ugly, I have seen black beauty before and that girl is not one......the girl worwor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by IRODANOSA(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
xscoffy:
If you understand that line "I have been in love with my hands for the past 11 months"… there is no way ur making heaven..
Sec. Gen. of Book of life. I greet o. tongue
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by gbolagunte81693: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Most truth comes from mad men!
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Depressed101: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
She no fine but speedy u know suppose loud am now
how you go open ya mouth talk say that slender beauty nor fine.... You don't see her beauty because you are psychologically blind
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by joseph1832(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
What a narrow minded nitwit.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
She is not bad, me like black babes like mad.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by PeraGSD: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
@Abassman008

[b]Well I can build a 2 seater light aircraft with less than 5m... When it gets certificated it can sell as much as $50k at the leat to flight schools and private people..
and am also looking to also build some more airplanes with space powered by a 200hp engine for my air courier express dream.. imagine an Aboki being able to get his tomatoes from the north to south in just 5 hours against 5 days, and not having to loose some bags to rot on the way. Priced per kilo... It's a billion $ business in Hawaii and Indonesia... With our population and security structure.. the air as a cheap means of cargo transport will rake in millions.. especially as the aircraft will be made here...with 12 hrs of daylight.. an at 9 litres of fuel per hour, one airplane can make two trips a day on a payload of 700kg.. @400naira per kilo for heavy goods. And 1500 per general waybill..you are looking at about 50k per trip.. give 20k to running cost.. 60k per aircraft a day is 7days a week is a lot of cash..imagine have 4 aircrafts.. you make more on shorter trips.
That money for Lexus SUVs can get us money for 100 them in 5 years..
I just need sponsors and my brain will spew us cash.. I have the brains but lack funds....pm me if your interested...

[/b]

You left out regulation, approval and reg fees. Are going to be hopping in and out of airports or you will be building your airstrips yourself to land in small towns etc. Flying an airplane around needs various certifications. Did you factor that? I like the idea though that you're trying to solve a problem that produce is facing in Nigeria. Interested in your thoughts when you factor in these.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by slowice(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
That girl is exotic.... Sometimes you gotta do something special... Sick and Tired of the usual shit.. Runtown ma guy grin grin

Man wey sabi

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by naijadrivablog: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
Says an suya mouthed man.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by BanevsJoker(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
mansakhalifa:

The girl doesn't travel with a South Sudanese passport. She is an Australian citizen. You can call her and Australian-South Sudanese.

There are several thousand South Sudanese like her who bear Australian passports. Some were born there to parents fleeing the conflict in what was then Sudan. Others moved over there as kids. Many of them don't even know what South Sudan really looks like. They only know Australia.

You understand now, right?
Now it all makes sense. Runtown no be Mumu.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
TheDestroyer:
igbo people and loose mouth. No wonder they keep getting their skull smashed grin

I tell you grin they're one of the most insecure beings on planet Earth, the dude probably works as an undertaker in the US but makes the loudest noise, just like his Lagos brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Mastiffasuquo(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
DarL!nGToN, DaT LaD¥ HanD$oMe Pa$$ ¥oU B¥ FaR o....wHeNeVeR ! LooK @ uR P!C$, !T aLWa¥$ ReM!nD$ Me THaT NoBoD¥ "NO$E" ToMoRRoW...
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
IRODANOSA:

Sec. Gen. of Book of life. I greet o. tongue

Lol. HOODLUM

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
na thief dey catch thief.... if u know better know oo
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Awaja(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
En no ugly reach u
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by kingxsamz(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
I'm not sure that's his account though.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Bahamas95(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wetin concern am?.......That guy is a clown.

Just imagine who dey call person ugly.

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Kobicove(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
This guy with very wide mouth is just chasing clout undecided

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Queenserah26(f): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
You made sense

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Speed darlington is a pussy ass niggarr
No woman is ugly
That is why beauty pageant don't pull crowd that much any longer..
It seems stupid selecting a particular woman out of millions to say she is the most beautiful
Because if everyone is given the chance to choose the most beautiful girl then each girl on planet earth will be some one else's most beautiful girl
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Vickiebam: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
blinking001:
Shots fired. Nobody should come and tell us that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder because that girl is truly ugly.

grin grin grin
U no get joy grin
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Rugaria: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
She's beutiful... She's a supermodel. She's making waves globally. As far as I'm concerned, that gal is cool
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Hoodyrich(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
and if she folow me go nah enjoyment go kill am oh!!!
RUNTOWN you be BABA abeg.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Adrielbradshaw(f): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
blinking001:
Shots fired. Nobody should come and tell us that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder because that girl is truly ugly.
Really? grin grin grin angry grin angry angry

U sef, ur own no good o!
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Rugaria: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

I tell you grin they're one of the most insecure beings on planet Earth, the dude probably works as an undertaker in the US but makes the loudest noise, just like his Lagos brothers.
Goan sit down in a gutter.. jobless mofo. Go and tell any Igbo boy around you that he's insecure and watch that your ewedu mouth smashed to smithereens..

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Abagworo(m): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
blinking001:
the girl looks very beautiful in my eyes.
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by blinking001(m): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Abagworo:
the girl looks very beautiful in my eyes.
Ha!! This one na orisirisi something grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) / Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.