Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,999 members, 7,952,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update (12381 Views)

20w50 Oil For 2000 Camry / Sharp Used 2003 Honda Accord V4 (eod) - 850k / SOLD! Registered 2003 Honda Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
chillex8:

At least 8 Million naira. People still buy them cos they come with 3-5 years warranty.

8 million naira for brand new Chinese car ? With no second hand value? Parts that will be more than likely to hard to buy .... A car that more than likely does not have standard safety feature e.g. airbags ....

So tell me after the 3 to 5 years warranty expires.. What happens next? This is my guest, when a manufacture builds a car , they have a rough estimate how long the car will last for, if the owner abides by the warranty ....my point here is that 3 to 5 warranty is likely the life span of the car .. ..Anything after that the owner will bare the responsibility of any car problem.......

Now with that 8million naira ... You can get yourself a tokunbo clean title car low miles around 2012 model USA spec Japanese that has all the bell and whistles ,and importantly safety feature that a Chinese 2020 car don't have . and you have peace of mind....

1 Like

Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
dru23:

8 million naira for brand new Chinese car ? With no second hand value? Parts that will be more than likely to hard to buy .... A car that more than likely does not have standard safety feature e.g. airbags ....

So tell me after the 3 to 5 years warranty expires.. What happens next? This is my guest, when a manufacture builds a car , they have a rough estimate how long the car will last for, if the owner abides by the warranty ....my point here is that 3 to 5 warranty is likely the life span of the car .. ..Anything after that the owner will bare the responsibility of any car problem.......

Now with that 8million naira ... You can get yourself a tokunbo clean title car low miles around 2012 model USA spec Japanese that has all the bell and whistles ,and importantly safety feature that a Chinese 2020 car don't have . and you have peace of mind....

Again your uninformed assumptions based on no research whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

The day you buy 8million naira Chinese car ,kindly let me know ...... Or if you know anyone personally that bought 1 let me know sir
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 3:14am On Dec 26, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

I did some digging for your cars ... you can advice ur customers to go for these Chinese cars..very affordable too....

Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 3:17am On Dec 26, 2020
chillex8:

At least 8 Million naira. People still buy them cos they come with 3-5 years warranty.

This cars will be perfect for uber work .. The cars are affordable too. Leasing options are available too...

Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:03am On Dec 26, 2020
dru23:

I did some digging for your cars ... you can advice ur customers to go for these Chinese cars..very affordable too....

Open 2020 pages not 2017 pages.

Try this it is 2019.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/naijauto.com/market-news/gac-motors-nigeria-5729/amp

Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 5:27am On Dec 26, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Open 2020 pages not 2017 pages.

Try this it is 2019.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/naijauto.com/market-news/gac-motors-nigeria-5729/amp

So this is what people are paying close to 30million naira a Japanese knock off smh .... How many of you seen on the road?

It is one thing for these cars to be available and another thing for them to see Buyer......

Me and you know damn well nobody is paying that much or any at all for the Chinese to make a profit ...

1 Like

Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:36am On Dec 26, 2020
dru23:

So this is what people are paying close to 30million naira a Japanese knock off smh .... How many of you seen on the road?

Random sampling in large cities like Lagos Abuja and ph ? A whole lot.
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:38am On Dec 26, 2020
dru23:

It is one thing for these cars to be available and another thing for them to see Buyer......

ME and you know damn well nobody is paying that much or any at all for the Chinese to make a profit ...

You do not have adequate info to make such statements

1 Like

Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 5:47am On Dec 26, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Hmmm am sure the likes Dino Melaye and house of rep wouldn't mind these cars ...

they can also distribute to Judges like one governor distributed over 20 brand new land cruiser
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 5:50am On Dec 26, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

You do not have adequate info to make such statements

Don't worry sir , those cars will "Humble " you
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by peeps4u: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2020
You could have lost another bet on your earlier not more than 2m naira price tag claim. grin

dru23:

Me and you know damn well nobody is paying that much or any at all for the Chinese to make a profit ...
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by Ogbodavies(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2020
I'm here to take people to the hospital after the VIOLENCE fall outz cool
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by ascendo(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2020
alphaNomega:
I understand his analogy. The mix-up is that the 1.6 engines are more expensive due to low supply (NOT LOW DEMAND) than the 2.0 engines that are more easily available. Help me understand the oxidation part. Merry Christmas

Oxidation happens at high temperatures when the Lube especially at top cylinder changes composition as it absorbs oxygen.

Remember there is a vacuum line from the top cylinder to the air manifold axis
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by chillex8(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2020
peeps4u:
You could have lost another bet on your earlier not more than 2m naira price tag claim. grin

I was patiently waiting for him to wager.
Christmas chicken was conquered with the last one.
New year chicken is pending grin
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by peeps4u: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2020
chillex8:

Have mercy on dru.

Even after the last cash out was enough to conquer both xmas and new year chicken.
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by diportivo: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2020
dru23:

Why is the 1.6 engine has low supply? Keep in mind Dana Motors imports them and I know for sure Hyundai has a factory in India that makes some of these cars... And those cars are not built for the USA market, there is a reason why does cars built in India are not for the USA market.....

Also Toyota has a factory that builts Corolla cars in South Africa. You can't compare it with the USA spec.. There is a reason for that , and there is a reason why USA spec Corolla cars are flooded in the market.....

Unfortunately whether we like it or not ,Nigeria has become a dumping ground for low quality cars .. You can buy a brand new Chinese car 2020 for 2million naira , while USA tokunbo car cost 2million naira .......

After using the honda inspire as an example of the crappy American spec u guys worship,u still went ahead to type this?

let's do 08-13 corolla...where the yankee spec has only one engine across board.interior options are limited compared to the SA spec where the GLI trim will humble the XLE 15 times over with the leather interior and the electronic cluster.abi na XLI u wan take compare the S trim? undecided

the 6 speed manual trans with the 1.3 litre engine is an option that manual pushers will embrace for obvious reasons

oh

why is the steering wheel on the 2012 SA dat beautiful? undecided

I won't go to why the older model "bank type" was popular called Toyota mistake because of how it simply refused to die grin

to each his own abeg
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by weyreypey: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2020
diportivo:

After using the honda inspire as an example of the crappy American spec u guys worship,u still went ahead to type this?

let's do 08-13 corolla...where the yankee spec has only one engine across board.interior options are limited compared to the SA spec where the GLI trim will humble the XLE 15 times over with the leather interior and the electronic cluster.abi na XLI u wan take compare the S trim? undecided

the 6 speed manual trans with the 1.3 litre engine is an option that manual pushers will embrace for obvious reasons

oh

I won't go to why the older model "bank type" was popular called Toyota mistake because of how it simply refused to die grin

to each his own abeg

Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by diportivo: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=weyreypey post=97437823][/quote]

tunde bawo?

compliments
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by weyreypey: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2020
diportivo:

tunde bawo?

compliments

Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
diportivo:

oh

to each his own abeg

Which spec of Toyota will sell faster USA spec or SA spec ?
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
chillex8:

The point is how many people are actually buying Chinese cars ? Lol even u urself can't buy it and even the knock off luxury brand that are more cheaper, people are not buying them......
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
chillex8:

Let's us do another one ......

I need you to locate me 10 person that bought a brand new China car ...and the car has been on the road for the past three years ... grin

If you can locate them with proof and evidence.. I will promise you $100 cash will await when u next see me in the country .......

The challenge starts today Dec 26th till Dec 30th 4pm..

1 Like

Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
dru23:

The point is how many people are actually buying Chinese cars ? Lol even u urself can't buy it and even the knock off luxury brand that are more cheaper, people are not buying them......

I will give you one small example. Zenith bank.

They didn't buy any corollas for marketing vehicles this year and possibly last
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

I will give you one small example. Zenith bank.

They didn't buy any corollas for marketing vehicles this year and possibly last

Can you proof it
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Is the sampling still going on ?
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
peeps4u:

I just did another 1 ..this time $100 cash money
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
diportivo:

oh

to each his own abeg

Funny enough am not a big fan of Honda cars l. I only love the Civic 03 to 05 for ehailing.. They have proven themselves worthy .... wink Honda are the most stolen cars at one time in the USA ..... I don't know about now ,

Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by diportivo: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
I no blame u again

na the persons wey do u this thing wey dey worry u I blame

dem no do well at all

2 Likes

Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
dru23:

Can you proof it

Can you disprove it? wink

1 Like

Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by dru23(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
diportivo:

I no blame u again

na the persons wey do u this thing wey dey worry u I blame

dem no do well at all

Give respect to whom respect is due Bro.. ..na your fellow Nigerias that drove up these crappy USA spec Asian cars at the auction.. Instead of them to import from SA and Europe that is even closer and cheaper to Nigeria..... grin
Re: Avoid 20w50 Oil.. 2003 Honda Civic Update by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
dru23:

I just did another 1 ..this time $100 cash money

Abeg I am interested, what's the bet about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

»»» Neat Honda Accord 08 @ N1.4M Negotiable ««« / 9 Tips For Saving On Fuel Consumption / 06-014 BENTLEY..Maybach..Escalade..Lamboghini..Ferrari (4d Chairmen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.